Total Eclipse of the Bad moon

deadsocks

Kriid u mention Deus and BMR in that above post ^

I think BMR should lie low for a bit to save Deus posting the updated war stats.....

or is it that all of BMR missed the Declaration as no one except the russian is fighting back....so Hocc....the self proclaimed #1 in the world down to his "expert timing" im sure Deus would love to see this as you have always failed to show it and are renowned for your absence in both Storm vs Deus and Ronin vs DLV.

So BMR....put your heads under your duvets, Draw the curtains and lock your doors.....To keep some respect in this world and to give Deus (and me ;) ) something to bash down other than your walls (its getting boring)......

BREAKING NEWS!
Deus Declared on BMR
FOR THOSE BMR PEOPLE WHO MISSED IT
YOU'RE AT WAR, BLOODY FIGHT BACK!
A good post from Drukkie? Once I got over the shock, I gotta say don't bash on Hocc... he's holding seminars to pass on his incredible skills to a whole new generation of players. Such selflessness almost makes me want to phone up the enemy duke and threaten him, why hasn't anyone tried that before? :icon_neutral: :icon_surprised: :icon_idea:

In all seriousness, maybe we might wanna try circ-mailing the enemy, KG-style? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

A good post from Drukkie? Once I got over the shock, I gotta say don't bash on Hocc... he's holding seminars to pass on his incredible skills to a whole new generation of players. Such selflessness almost makes me want to phone up the enemy duke and threaten him, why hasn't anyone tried that before? :icon_neutral: :icon_surprised: :icon_idea:

In all seriousness, maybe we might wanna try circ-mailing the enemy, KG-style? :icon_confused:

HAHA, Thanks Socks....Now that you mention it im sure Hocc has thought of that.....he hasnt only threatened KK. I have also came into the firing line of his threats and im sure he said the exact same thing to me as he said to KK

Something along the lines of " Im Gonna come down there and F**K you up man, Im gonna F**K you up real good.

xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have seen his latest youtube vid....he'd be doing well to climb his own stairs never mind get into a fight and win (the fat flipper that he is:lol:)

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: neva1

Side 2:
Tribes: =RES= BMR
Players:

Timeframe: 13/07/2010 00:00:00 to 16/07/2010 01:51:30

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 3
Difference: 37

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 401,382
Side 2: 28,433
Difference: 372,949

chart
[/spoil]

And I'm just one among many, some of which are doing better. When does the war start?

DeletedUser

screw the ops, im sending my nukes now. bleys7, i dont know if u read the externals or not but its time to finally finish what we've started like 5 times now. im calling u out man.
If that's your choice, DLV honors this, and shall not interfere. My word.

That's my style now. I claimed it after he left. He even showed me how to do it properly.

=RedFox=

I'm too far away to do much more than Nuke BMR, so I 've been attacking =RES= up North. With virtually no resistance!!
Something like 15 players have now left =RES= and looks like half the tribe is under a non-attackable ban

Not looking good for you guys at all

And seeing as I've pretty much run out of =RES= targets up North I'm gonna have to start building a Summer Cottage down South.
Please, please can you BMR guys hold it together long enough for me to get down there :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

@ red
Most of the people were kicked due to inactivity but yes some have left...
red.png
sacrojie77Left16th July 2010 - 22:253,236,498 - Rejoined
red.png
mrpopo23456789Left16th July 2010 - 22:251,286,061 - No idea
red.png
mikespc3Left16th July 2010 - 04:313,245,437 - No idea
red.png
jesscuteLeft15th July 2010 - 22:298,928,022 - Left and went to HDR
red.png
Matakwane1Left15th July 2010 - 16:233,601,366 - Left and got banned o_O
red.png
T E A B A G ZLeft15th July 2010 - 10:181,322,386 - Inactive and booted
red.png
Dhoom0977Left15th July 2010 - 10:18606,651 - Inactive and booted
red.png
chewabzzzLeft15th July 2010 - 10:181,164,729 - Inactive and booted
red.png
korruptedLeft15th July 2010 - 07:179,068,619 - ME :D disgruntled and went my own way
red.png
selore28Left13th July 2010 - 22:323,297,615 - Not 100% sure but I think was booted
red.png
rotossLeft13th July 2010 - 01:281,007,824 - Inactive and booted
red.png
kamranataLeft13th July 2010 - 01:281,334,111 - Inactive and booted
red.png
KristieDawnLeft12th July 2010 - 22:292,384,908 - Someone else took the account back and left the tribe cause they didn't get along with some of the res members, also the same person who let walt see the res forums

DeletedUser

mike was probably disgruntled, he complained that =RES= were cowards and wouldn't help him against me and Glynjack.

DeletedUser

LOL, well lets see your miles from the majority of the tribe and by the time any of my support would have gotten to him the villages were taken. He had like 100 incomings and was begging for support. Seriously if you cannot defend yourself from 100 attacks you really need to move onto something less violent.

DeletedUser

He hardly had any incomings because I was consistently nuking and nobling his villages, one by one. I didn't send a single fake, and I worked through 2-3 villages at once, so he never had too many incomings. However, I'm fairly sure it took me over 48 hours, and you yourself could've supported him, korrupted. He was simultaneously under attack in K51 by Glynjack, so of course he needed support...double teamed by two players bigger than him, I didn't even fake, and I hardly expended any effort, because you and =RES= wouldn't help.

DeletedUser

erm I am in K10 dude K10 to K51 = more than 48hrs for support. Also I had little to no interest in supporting a player who couldn't defend himself from 100 incomings as I said in my post previous.

DeletedUser

ya we know that story,and everyone was busy feeding there kitty so no one was able to help sitting him right?

You seem to miss something important,

2 vs 1 in close range + isolated from the rest of the tribe with 100 incoming/at a time could easyly mean more incoming then you ever seen....we dont talk about 40 hours noble train,we talk about less then an hour lauched ''non-stop'' from 2 player bigger then the target was...

you dont need to lauch 900 fake in close range...especialy when the target sleep/work/ect ect...Its way easyer to defend 4k incoming from long range then a few hundred that get lauched non stop from close range.

but meh,Who I am to judge your capacity to understand a situation,maybe your tottaly right and the target did not deserved your help,you was way too busy doing....

....doing.....doing what again?

DeletedUser

and on a side note, I had no intent of ever supporting him or the rest of the "new" res members basically they were refugees that came running.

Personally res did ok at the start of the war against ttd but then the ever nasty syndromes of zomg incomings and wtf I quit cause I lost 1 village struck those that were still trying to jump over bitchy ass storm people who didn't want us moving into their K's.. then of course there was the ever present boredom of waiting 22days for a nuke to return not to mention nobles. Plus storm never asked us to 'save' them, or if they did council never told the tribe. The shared forum was a deadzone basically just waiting for spam posts.

Storm died to inactivity and its main players deleting for RL issues not cause RES did nothing in the war. Now those who were active have ran to the enemy or ran to some tribe looking for cover.

If you look at the villages that TTD managed to take back from RES they were all over in their territory or damn well near it. ie k5,k6,k15. None of them were back in Res's homeland, good job by TTD in defending villages 200+ hrs away from the opponents main force.

I am not trying to defend res or its actions cause personally I got pissed at em back in February and left for many of the same reasons I have left now. And if they had a bunch of cheaters in there then I am glad I did to.

DeletedUser

erm I am in K10 dude K10 to K51 = more than 48hrs for support. Also I had little to no interest in supporting a player who couldn't defend himself from 100 incomings as I said in my post previous.

Oh, really? Because I see some villages of yours to my southwest. If you, dcloake, and LipeLipe had provided support, he might've stood a better chance. But again, you can only see your own selfish interests, which is why you will always lose to a tribe that works together.

DeletedUser

Busy maintaining my life? I have a job, I have a kid, I have a wife. I can't be arsed to live on here. and he never asked anyone to sit him and help him. He just cried there was 100 incoming.. Either way I am not going to argue over the fact that some player left and got nobled. He would have been nobled if he stayed in storm so what's the difference when he came running to us for protection.

DeletedUser

Oh, really? Because I see some villages of yours to my southwest. If you, dcloake, and LipeLipe had provided support, he might've stood a better chance. But again, you can only see your own selfish interests, which is why you will always lose to a tribe that works together.

LOL what my like 5 K40 village? or my 15ish K30?

Ever think that support is elsewhere? or they are nukes?? not too effective defense when its offensive troops. LipeLipe is a ghost, I don't think I ever saw them post a single thing in the forums since they joined from some newbie tribe they ate. and how is dcloake gonna defend when he is mainly situated in K1 (and banned apparently)

Erm nevermind apparently dcloake has like 60 villages in K40
12 dcloake =RES= 612.962 61
so yes I suppose he could have sent some support but he could be in a similar situation as me. Personally I could careless that mike got attacked and nobled.

But there was also other tribemates that were alot closer with more villages than myself or dcloake that could have supported why they didnt I don't know.
2 jesscute {HDR} 1,67 Mio. 167 897-was in res at the time
3 killsong =RES= 1,36 Mio. 141 874

DeletedUser

and on a side note, I had no intent of ever supporting him or the rest of the "new" res members basically they were refugees that came running.

Personally res did ok at the start of the war against ttd but then the ever nasty syndromes of zomg incomings and wtf I quit cause I lost 1 village struck those that were still trying to jump over bitchy ass storm people who didn't want us moving into their K's.. then of course there was the ever present boredom of waiting 22days for a nuke to return not to mention nobles. Plus storm never asked us to 'save' them, or if they did council never told the tribe. The shared forum was a deadzone basically just waiting for spam posts.

Storm died to inactivity and its main players deleting for RL issues not cause RES did nothing in the war. Now those who were active have ran to the enemy or ran to some tribe looking for cover.

If you look at the villages that TTD managed to take back from RES they were all over in their territory or damn well near it. ie k5,k6,k15. None of them were back in Res's homeland, good job by TTD in defending villages 200+ hrs away from the opponents main force.

I am not trying to defend res or its actions cause personally I got pissed at em back in February and left for many of the same reasons I have left now. And if they had a bunch of cheaters in there then I am glad I did to.

Basicly your saying that you was unable to think by your own?

and that your unable to get yourself a frontline?Look at me,In less then a month il be playing in your backline,and I wont ask anyone to help me doing it...its the difference between someone who put an effort and know what he do,and someone who dosent put any effort and have no idea of how we wars...Look at Deus/TTD map before Storm defeat......aint you noticed they succed to enter RES+Storm backline?aint you noticed that lot of player from K27/88/66 ect ect succed to start causing problem in frontline such as K35/25/15/45/55 ect ect..Aint you noticed that Glynjack came from 100+ hours away to end up being 2,26 Mio in K45?....But it was impossible for youto do the same?when your a backline player,Its obvious that youl need to work your Arse off to get on the front...but there plenty of way to do it..there's plenty of player who did it in the past,and there's plenty of player who will do it in the futur,but ya,meh..

what the hell are you up to,you just aint tryed,so go back to sim city and leave us alone.

also:I never claimed neither does anyone else claimed that Storm defeat was RES fault...so why using that line ??:
Storm died to inactivity and its main players deleting for RL issues not cause RES did nothing in the war.

DeletedUser

Basicly your saying that you was unable to think by your own?

and that your unable to get yourself a frontline?Look at me,In less then a month il will be playing in your backline,and I wont ask anyone to help me doing it...its the difference between someone who put an effort and know what he do,and someone who dosent put any effort and have no idea of how we wars...Look at Deus/TTD map before Storm defeat......aint you noticed they succed to enter RES+Storm backline?aint you noticed that lot of player from K27/88/66 ect ect succed to start causing problem in frontline such as K35/25/15/45/55 ect ect..Aint you noticed that Glynjack came from 100+ hours away to end up being 3 Glynjack Deus 2,26 Mio. 233 747 in K45?....But it was impossible for RES to do the same?when your a backline player,Its obvious that youl need to work your Arse off to get on the front...but there plenty of way to do it..

what the hell are you up to,you just aint tryed,so go back to sim city and leave us alone.

Erm I took several villages over in K14,15, and 6. Heck I still have some of them. I kept they all till storm died off and I thought better than to leave troops piled up over there when home base would have been left open to possible close range attacks.

also:I never claimed neither does anyone else claimed that Storm defeat was RES fault...so why using that line ??:
I was referring to how people were saying that if res had done something in the war then storm would still be here... I guess I need to run around quoting everything to help you next time..

P.S. I have no idea who you are in game LOL so no I don't know that you have made some move to the 'new' frontline or backline whichever you prefer to call it

DeletedUser

You dont know who Kriid is? LMAO, Duke of S2orm since wiz left.....sums RES up entirely

And have a look around 98|631 where I was attacking mikespc....myself and Niyah are the only Deus players within a 50 hour walk of that place. Res have 945 villages on K60 compared to Deus' 15....I think mikes point was valid. I should not have been allowed to last two minutes in that location, but here I am