Tribal Wars, A Dying Game?

silvereclipes

now for how to make one world for newbies an one for vets I would suggest using the IP address to screen out the old from the new players to route them to the right world they need to be on ever sever has a ability to look for old Ip address's an send those to the vet world an any new Ip to the learner world.

As for the newb who has advanced an learned the game they can join the next world opening on a vet world if they feel confident that they can hang with the big boys an girls but its limited to two worlds of game play that way no newbie player can become a vet in sheep's clothing an start beating up on the newer players again, and we don't just kick them out of the world they started on when they have learned it that way they find out why TW is so fun an challenging.

DeletedUser

I'm not the most experienced TW player, but what if they did start a World that limited the number of conquers, to say.. 10 villages? This would provide newbies with adequate time to get their basics right (and get hooked :lol:), and also keep the big dogs from bothering with the world for lack of long-term sustainability. After a player reaches 10 villages. He can be given a place on the 'normal' world with a village with possibly higher starting points?

DeletedUser

What about a world? Where you can't noble barbs? That would definately change things up a bit and make nubs build troops. But. The other toss of the coin is they'll just get nobled quicker.

DeletedUser

now for how to make one world for newbies an one for vets I would suggest using the IP address to screen out the old from the new players to route them to the right world they need to be on ever sever has a ability to look for old Ip address's an send those to the vet world an any new Ip to the learner world.

As for the newb who has advanced an learned the game they can join the next world opening on a vet world if they feel confident that they can hang with the big boys an girls but its limited to two worlds of game play that way no newbie player can become a vet in sheep's clothing an start beating up on the newer players again, and we don't just kick them out of the world they started on when they have learned it that way they find out why TW is so fun an challenging.

I think what Ewok is trying to say, and has been said 1000 times probably in this thread alone.... People can change their IP if they feel like, thus making your option unusable.

DeletedUser

Even if IP's were forced, ID's or such players would not be able to learn how to play Tribalwars, thus creating shit new players.

DeletedUser92753

What about a world? Where you can't noble barbs? That would definately change things up a bit and make nubs build troops. But. The other toss of the coin is they'll just get nobled quicker.

Then what happens when frontline accounts delete?

It takes 20+ days from a dedicated player to noble.
Its that initial investment of time that culls the player pool from the onset.

If you are just starting out a game, and it takes almost a month to get interesting, there is no motivation to continue playing much less pay money.

DeletedUser

It's been said, but the problem is that a lot of people just don't have the time. To quote someone from about 20 pages back (lol), it would be cool if I could just get on for 30-40 minutes, play, and then get off. But you can't really do that in this game, which is good in someways, but bad in others. Plus a lot of players don't use premium accounts because they can't pay. Premiumm makes this game so much better it's not even funny.

DeletedUser92753

It's been said, but the problem is that a lot of people just don't have the time. To quote someone from about 20 pages back (lol), it would be cool if I could just get on for 30-40 minutes, play, and then get off. But you can't really do that in this game, which is good in someways, but bad in others. Plus a lot of players don't use premium accounts because they can't pay. Premiumm makes this game so much better it's not even funny.

Then No Hauls start-up is for you! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

well, I mean no haul would be awful, but it would stop many attacks from happening, allowing you to only be on for a little while each day. So yes, I would prefer if their were no hauls lol

DeletedUser92753

Limited hauls was a decent middle ground imo. You could meet your quota in 30 minutes :)

bronzed

I think a big problem is, as most people know after about 6 months in, it becomes a full time job, and people just cant stay up till 4am to send attacks, send defense. I think what needs to be done is a system where you can send attacks that leave at a certain time, so rather than staying up to silly o'clock you can schedule attacks and support

DeletedUser92753

I think a big problem is, as most people know after about 6 months in, it becomes a full time job, and people just cant stay up till 4am to send attacks, send defense. I think what needs to be done is a system where you can send attacks that leave at a certain time, so rather than staying up to silly o'clock you can schedule attacks and support

So as to only make timing nukes and trains for OP's a ten minute affair? That could end very badly for new players.

DeletedUser

Sleep mode on one of the new worlds. I think it would be nice.

But certain drawbacks would need to be addressed before adding it.

DeletedUser

I've been reading the comments and it is very sad and I do believe it's because of newb players but you must consider iPhone apps too. There is a new app called "Lords & Knights" with around 1 million downloads in 6 months with quite a few servers and the game is so shocking.

There is no techniques within the game like noble trains and the troops aren't really technical either nor is the farming. The game is just terrible compared to Tribal Wars, yet it's more popular and people I know that play it, say they play because it's more accessibal and even though this could also be said for the Tribal Wars app also; you can't really play solely on the tribal wars phone to be honest because you can't snipe, send trains or even look at twstats or the other sites more efficently compared to a computer.

I really just think TW needs to get out there more and become more accessible for users on the iPhone app because I know it's new but the app just really isn't to the standards of the game on the PC in terms of the features and that. The reports section is terrible and managing the village as a whole is quite difficult.

DeletedUser

That would ruin the whole element of a game. If your determined enough then you win the game... and people just dont have lives on the game but the game is still conquerable with a job and social life... it's just a little more harder and sets you back when you can't dodge an attack because your pissed out of your nut ahaha

DeletedUser

You've got to be kidding me. I just started playing again and I just assumed they wouldn't have one... Lol