Tsk tsk Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Awww, apparently poor Prime play it cool on the forums, but the reality as most of us know is very different:

moff on 15.02. at 09:53
thats it [censored] open season on ur sad ass

moff on 15.02. at 09:55
how come every tribe u ever join [censored] up hefty u sad noob

This message has been forwarded by wizzydizzy.

wizzydizzy on 15.02. at 16:45
I killed A LOT of TROOP of him :)

Keep up the great work sitter of Wizzy :icon_cool:

Anyway, just further proof that Prime = fail, and that sometimes expectations don't match the reality of a situation..

633937383358417590-lesbians.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

theoneyoucantstand

The censor just ruins it all. I just wish he could spell better, so I can actually read it.

DeletedUser

Is it just me.... or is there no point to this? That made no sense....

theoneyoucantstand

Read through the two fat elephants up there. Read the l33t.

DeletedUser

The part where he says prime is fail, or the other part where he says that? The mail makes no sense really, not much backing. I'm all for saying Prime is bad, but you have to have support for it...

DeletedUser

The censor just ruins it all. I just wish he could spell better, so I can actually read it.

English isn't the current sitter of Wizzy's first language, but he is still Orson Welles compared to Dorin :lol:

Is it just me.... or is there no point to this? That made no sense....

Not really a point to it other than poking a bit of fun at Prime, and having an excuse to post a fail pic - not as epic as other's fail pics - Guyver/Hefty - *hint* *hint* :icon_wink:

Read this?

The mail is contradicting to you and your reading?

Huh?

It shows a mail that contradicts an impression Prime like to portray of themselves in the forums, I've said that, it is the point of my post.

Edited: apols theoneyoucantstand I was probably a bit too quick to arc up have a go at you. :)

theoneyoucantstand

Um, hmm. English is not my first language... But tis okay. Hmm, I better log into W20.. Cause my 100 thousand points need me.. ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

have u been checking tw stats?
Maybe its time for the sitter to actually do something besides forwarding mail, unless he is another heftysmurf who is all talk lol

o and that moff player kinda played into wizzy's game by getting angry. He needs to realize that, making people angry is the only achievement that acc can make now and by staying level headed it will nullify wizzy's last "offensive"

DeletedUser

But mate what you need to remember is that Hefty is no longer playing that account now, so it can't really be assumed that the way the account has been played by it's former owner will continue to be the way it is handled by it's new owner/sitter.

DeletedUser

But mate what you need to remember is that Hefty is no longer playing that account now, so it can't really be assumed that the way the account has been played by it's former owner will continue to be the way it is handled by it's new owner/sitter.

Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope to see the wizzy acc noble some prime villages that doesnt belong to lord chuck :p

DeletedUser

Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope to see the wizzy acc noble some prime villages that doesnt belong to lord chuck :p

I still think highly of Hefty, but I know a lot of stuff happened that meant ti didn't get his full attention, so while it is a bummer to see him move on, I'm looking forward to seeing what the new owner/sitter will bring, but in saying that I guess time will tell. :)

If nothing else he is showing activity on that account and some enthusiasm for taking as many Prime villages as he can, a great start for a new owner of an account imo :icon_razz:

rich26ca

love the pic, lol....

Prime still has teeth... but all that means is there's still something to knock out ;)

DeletedUser

Hefty leaving is the fact to be pointed out as fail here, due to all his talk about him being awesome and then jumping ship without doing anything, or even, doing things that are bad for the coalition.

Compared to this, finding an individual Prime player who likes spouting profanities is nothing. But hey, good to see something as minor as this is important enough for you guys to open a new thread on it.

DeletedUser

Awww, apparently poor Prime play it cool on the forums, but the reality as most of us know is very different:

Keep up the great work sitter of Wizzy :icon_cool:

Anyway, just further proof that Prime = fail, and that sometimes expectations don't match the reality of a situation..

633937383358417590-lesbians.jpg

wizzydizzy on 15.02. at 09:53
you are the best player in W20 man

lvl0h3n on 15.02. at 16:45
I know:D

Well let me give you some support to say that Prime suck. They have wonderful players in their academy aspiring to become Prime players :lol:

http://en20.tribalwars.net/public_report/91ef7eb56ad8ad47a30f70d2cde1ebcb

oh yeah? and I get worse than this report from BSM players and not your academy;)

I still think highly of Hefty, but I know a lot of stuff happened that meant ti didn't get his full attention, so while it is a bummer to see him move on, I'm looking forward to seeing what the new owner/sitter will bring, but in saying that I guess time will tell. :)

If nothing else he is showing activity on that account and some enthusiasm for taking as many Prime villages as he can, a great start for a new owner of an account imo :icon_razz:

yeah the things that happened was he asked shadow and Twin to support him but they didn't:D

Hefty leaving is the fact to be pointed out as fail here, due to all his talk about him being awesome and then jumping ship without doing anything, or even, doing things that are bad for the coalition.

Compared to this, finding an individual Prime player who likes spouting profanities is nothing. But hey, good to see something as minor as this is important enough for you guys to open a new thread on it.

nope hefty didn't leave because he failed, he left because our trains were pathetic and he was bored killing our 30 sec trains:p

DeletedUser

yeah the things that happened was he asked shadow and Twin to support him but they didn't:D

They're both supporting hema4, that's why. That's why they left too, because all their support is in k77 and they didn't want to be attacked.

HeftySmurf

nope hefty didn't leave because he failed, he left because our trains were pathetic and he was bored killing our 30 sec trains:p

So True :)

i did what was needed to be done!

Status
Not open for further replies.