Tsk tsk Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

They're both supporting hema4, that's why. That's why they left too, because all their support is in k77 and they didn't want to be attacked.

the question is who was gonna attack them and where:-??

DeletedUser

so i guess the best strategy these days to beat a world class player is to send 2minute trains to bore the hell out of them and making them quit in the process :p

2min train > 1sec train

DeletedUser

so i guess the best strategy these days to beat a world class player is to send 2minute trains to bore the hell out of them and making them quit in the process :p

2min train > 1sec train

so you mean I am not a world class player?:( because I had sniped at least 100 BSM trains which was +2minutes

rich26ca

I'd say those players titles would go to

KBK

&

Lodda

for attacking

&

Air

&

Hab

defensively

were prob the best players that i met, granted i haven't met everyone

DeletedUser47445

Rich heftys gonna be upset. He was supposed to be the best defender for snipng all those Prime trains :icon_rolleyes:

HeftySmurf

Rich heftys gonna be upset. He was supposed to be the best defender for snipng all those Prime trains :icon_rolleyes:
you didnt even need to snipe them, i left a nuke in a vill and it killed a train, hardcore?

rich26ca

i'm quite aware of hefty's talents in this game and when motivated and interested he can be quite the player. unfortunately he is complacent and lets it go to waste...

the players above had the dedication and energy/effort to maintain there accounts till they quit on there terms.

DeletedUser47445

you didnt even need to snipe them, i left a nuke in a vill and it killed a train, hardcore?

I guess not, due to teh fact that you lost tons of villages.

i'm quite aware of hefty's talents in this game and when motivated and interested he can be quite the player. unfortunately he is complacent and lets it go to waste...

the players above had the dedication and energy/effort to maintain there accounts till they quit on there terms.

/Epic sarcasm :icon_rolleyes:

HeftySmurf

you doubt my talents? i could draw a list and compare it to anything you have achieved.

Oh wait, thats right, you have achieved nothing. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

There's no doubting you hefty

You have no talent, and there's no doubt about that.

HeftySmurf

There's no doubting you hefty

You have no talent, and there's no doubt about that.

yay.

Explains a lot, i mean being nagged into 1 of the premades for w47 alongside a lot of very good players, rickrolling speed in just two rounds, top 50 on w46 being a big noob at start up...

its gets worst each time :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I got invited to w47 too. If I ran around saying how great I am then all the noobs would invite me to a premade.

Maybe they should look at your stats on wizzy :|

"look at me, i'm top 50 on a new world! ;o"

You'll be 100 in a week, then 200 and so on. Speed rounds don't mean much, they're all noobs on there.

DeletedUser

yay.

Explains a lot, i mean being nagged into 1 of the premades for w47 alongside a lot of very good players, rickrolling speed in just two rounds, top 50 on w46 being a big noob at start up...

its gets worst each time :icon_cry:

Congrats? I was invited to 3 different premades on W47. Top 15 in W38 for as long as I played and Top 10 ODA. Should we all list such accomplishments? Seems pointless.

You forgot your accomplishment for W20 too. #1 player wrecker. And no, that isn't like top nobler

HeftySmurf

Congrats? I was invited to 3 different premades on W47. Top 15 in W38 for as long as I played and Top 10 ODA. Should we all list such accomplishments? Seems pointless.

You forgot your accomplishment for W20 too. #1 player wrecker. And no, that isn't like top nobler

Yeah, I got invited to w47 too. If I ran around saying how great I am then all the noobs would invite me to a premade.

Maybe they should look at your stats on wizzy :|

"look at me, i'm top 50 on a new world! ;o"

You'll be 100 in a week, then 200 and so on. Speed rounds don't mean much, they're all noobs on there.

They all know my situation of wizzy, we had a very good laugh about it.
in a week ill be top 10 if not rank 1.

i was listing the first things i could think of, and no speed is not full of noobs, speed is a lot harder then your common tw, just ask Dwarven.

DeletedUser

They all know my situation of wizzy, we had a very good laugh about it.
in a week ill be top 10 if not rank 1.

i was listing the first things i could think of, and no speed is not full of noobs, speed is a lot harder then your common tw, just ask Dwarven.

Lol. You simply make me laugh because you actually believe all the boastful crap you spout.

But yeah, speed is full of noobs. There's the occasional few good players, but it's still really nooby. It's harder than common tw because of the speed of the world not because there are such amazing players in it lmao.

HeftySmurf

Actually i very much doubt you could ever beat some of the players on speed rounds as i did. So please keep your singular minded thought in your head, Leon Trotsky thought that to cause world communism you need worldwide revolution, he failed though?

Oh and when i reach rank 1 or anywhere in the rank 10, ill happily post the link to enjoy watching you eat your own words.

Unlike you i still am not a traitor and yes i hold myself in higher regards then that.

DeletedUser

Actually i very much doubt you could ever beat some of the players on speed rounds as i did. So please keep your singular minded thought in your head, Leon Trotsky thought that to cause world communism you need worldwide revolution, he failed though?

Oh and when i reach rank 1 or anywhere in the rank 10, ill happily post the link to enjoy watching you eat your own words.

Unlike you i still am not a traitor and yes i hold myself in higher regards then that.

I doubt there is any player in existence that you beat that I cannot, Hefty. Not sure what the latter part of that has to do with anything. I suspect that's because it doesn't have to do with anything, though.

Okay, and I'll happily post your rank in a week when it's nowhere near the top 10 and when you've seemingly forgotten that you said this.

It's funny how it was "I'm loyal to air" before I started flaming you and after it's "traitor noob". And don't say you changed to traitor noob when I joined Prime because you were still saying you were loyal to me after that.

But yes, it's very obvious you hold yourself in higher regards than that. I don't think there's anything you hold in higher esteem than yourself. Or anyone who holds themselves in higher esteem than you hold yourself. But you're past the level of just highly regarding yourself. You're just simply arrogant. Yeah, I've been called arrogant as well, but it's different. I got called arrogant because I would flame noobs and tell them they suck. You're arrogant because of how much you brag(but really you have very little to brag about). You're like the type of person I'd expect to be staring in a mirror all day saying "I'm so great!"

I brought you into this world now please let me take you out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.