Tsk tsk Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeftySmurf

I doubt there is any player in existence that you beat that I cannot, Hefty.

The amount of people i have just shown that too that have just uttered the words "bring it on" is immense.

The is the most laughable comment i have ever seen, you could never match some of the speed players.

DeletedUser

The amount of people i have just shown that too that have just uttered the words "bring it on" is immense.

The is the most laughable comment i have ever seen, you could never match some of the speed players.

Whoever it is that you talk to on speed are very deluded if they think you're good. They also must be horrible if even you can beat them.

But I'm not a speed player. I don't play speed because I have a life. If any of them wants to play against me on a regular world, I'd be happy to.

I brought you into this world now please let me take you out of it. <- (i.e. just leave, but that line is much more fun) I think I should just post that as my last line to every post I reply to you in, lmao. But seriously, why are you even here? Not a single person here likes/respects you except matty who's probably one of the nicest guys on w20(usually:p)

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

Oh some of the players want to see you beat them at start up as well, they are enjoying this as much as you.

DeletedUser

Oh some of the players want to see you beat them at start up as well, they are enjoying this as much as you.

Hefty, by what you're saying you're claiming you're better than me. Do you really think that?

I don't really give two shits about some no name player you say you're talking to. Anyone who has been beaten by you is just plain and simply a noob. Have them come here and post it. I'm sure they'll be glad to admit you've beaten them. (I'd probably have to kill myself if you ever beat me, but don't worry, I don't have to worry about that)

But please answer my question. Why the hell are you even here?

HeftySmurf

Hefty, by what you're saying you're claiming you're better than me. Do you really think that?

I don't really give two shits about some no name player you say you're talking to. Anyone who has been beaten by you is just plain and simply a noob. Have them come here and post it. I'm sure they'll be glad to admit you've beaten them. (I'd probably have to kill myself if you ever beat me, but don't worry, I don't have to worry about that)

But please answer my question. Why the hell are you even here?

No Name? You amaze me, some of the people you insult could have your pants down. And Yes i could beat you, you don't understand the difference ive taken from when i started back in Hulk. Im not a simple noob you dumped on an account, you have not been even in the vicinity of my playing for several months.

DeletedUser

No Name? You amaze me, some of the people you insult could have your pants down. And Yes i could beat you, you don't understand the difference ive taken from when i started back in Hulk. Im not a simple noob you dumped on an account, you have not been even in the vicinity of my playing for several months.

Yeah, they have no name, as you've not named them. Have them come here and post rather than talk through some noob.

Let's see what you've got in w47 then.

HeftySmurf

Yeah, they have no name, as you've not named them. Have them come here and post rather than talk through some noob.

Let's see what you've got in w47 then.

oh your playing are you? this should be fun.

HeftySmurf

chance would be me being a complete noob at start up. Not somebody who is currently top 50 after starting late on w46?
Ive been training since December, i am a lot better, sure if you catch me early, Nauz told me that on UK2, had i not joined Shots he would have taken me early, when im most weakest, when i have more villages, the game gets harder.

Cat and Mouse i see Op, you and Air have to team up to beat me, i shall enjoy this, i also see your asking players such as Nauz to work out who i am.
Now now, that would be telling.

Seeing as you want to play by your rules, go for me when im weak, work out who i am, where i am. Do you think i would use HeftySmurf or wizzydizzy? The game would be much too easy and my ego would be oh so burned.
You have till Tuesday, the day the world is released, or maybe Wednesday, who knows?

DeletedUser

chance would be me being a complete noob at start up. Not somebody who is currently top 50 after starting late on w46?
Ive been training since December, i am a lot better, sure if you catch me early, Nauz told me that on UK2, had i not joined Shots he would have taken me early, when im most weakest, when i have more villages, the game gets harder.

Cat and Mouse i see Op, you and Air have to team up to beat me, i shall enjoy this, i also see your asking players such as Nauz to work out who i am.

Seeing as you want to play by your rules, go for me when im weak, work out who i am, where i am. Do you think i would use HeftySmurf or wizzydizzy? The game would be much too easy and my ego would be oh so burned.
You have till Tuesday, the day the world is released, or maybe Wednesday, who knows?

So, when we beat you your excuse is going to be "I'm bad at early-game"? Lol. Take an account on w20 then and face me here. I'd even give you awhile to change it to your liking.

I've played with you and I've never seen you do anything that made me believe you were a great player. And my expertise is late-game(although I know that's the easiest of the three stages. But I'm good at early-game, and just as good at mid-game as I am at late-game), I doubt there's anyone around who could beat me late-game. Well, that's a lie(it's always possible for someone to beat you; I'm not that arrogant), but I wouldn't say there's anyone really better than me at late-game as there is only so good you can be at late-game until it comes down to activity. Although I have no doubt you would not be able to beat me. You obviously haven't played with me enough if you think you can.

But as I said feel free to get any coplayer you want or however many you want. You know it's going to be me and oP and you have enough time to find someone. I don't have as much free time as I'd like especially when I'd be playing two worlds(which is really pushing it, I've said no to even coplaying on another world before, but just to shrink your head a little bit I'll give it a shot), so yeah, I'll have a coplayer.

DeletedUser

That's pretty bad when you threaten to follow someone, to a world that hasn't been put up yet and farm them lol

Just my opinion

DeletedUser

I have till...? You make it sound like this is going to be difficult. And what does Nauzh have anything to do with it? All we did is ask you straight up front "what direction?" so that we don't waste time. Seems like you'd rather dodge us though, hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you tried to find out where we were going to start to then start in the opposite direction.

To tell you the truth, your post made me feel even more comfortable of our assured victory. Top 50? Practice? Oh wow, good job. The funny thing though is you're making it sound like something difficult and something to be proud of, whilst i'd be disappointed in myself if I weren't top 20 atleast.

Us "having" to team up to beat you? Don't make me laugh, I alone could beat you any day of the week, any stage of the game, especially early or mid game. And there's no denying that Air would mop the floor with you in late game, so what's left? We're going to co-play it out of comfort reasons, if you think you're important enough to make us co-play just because of you you're delusional.

The only thing I can agree on is your strategy, you know, the "I-have-no-chance-of-winning-I'll-go-to-another-continent" strategy trying to force some kind of draw in your mind. Props for that.

That's pretty bad when you threaten to follow someone, to a world that hasn't been put up yet and farm them lol

Just my opinion

Threaten? It's a challenge, and this is a game, goes well together. I do not see what's "bad" about it.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Airsofter is the better player compared to Hefty, Hefty cannot win against Airsofter.

Hefty needs to learn more about the game instead of posting here in the forums.

Just my opinion of course.

DeletedUser

Airsofter is the better player compared to Hefty, Hefty cannot win against Airsofter.

pretty sure thats everyone's opinion lol

also early game is boring as hell. Who the hell wants to build up a little 30pt village tbh.
If anything finding an acc during mid game is the best

rich26ca

i think hefty knows enough about the game to beat air or OP i don't think he has the dedication to do it as it would take quite the effort to do so.

that is why hefty would fail not cause of skill.

HeftySmurf

Oh Air i could beat, his "ego" angered a lot of the speed players, their responses were to bring it whenever you dare, your excuse will be to have no time of course? Miggy and Aidan have been laughing for hours, and generally the response is who the hell are you.

Op) on the other hand i know to be a good player, and i look forward to his challenge, which will be interesting.

Oh and i wont be continent dodging, as i said, i know where im starting, you merely have to work it out.

Late Game air could beat me? i doubt this, Op) probably could, i know him to be a very good player, ive seen him play worlds.
Late game is by far my speciality if i give it a go. Sure 7-8 months ago Air could have, but not now, Ampac you also have no place to comment, you have not seen how much better i have got, stats mean nothing in relation to terms of skill, which rich constantly says but your one minded ego's seem to ignore this.

DeletedUser

Oh Air i could beat, his "ego" angered a lot of the speed players, their responses were to bring it whenever you dare, your excuse will be to have no time of course? Miggy and Aidan have been laughing for hours, and generally the response is who the hell are you.

Op) on the other hand i know to be a good player, and i look forward to his challenge, which will be interesting.

Oh and i wont be continent dodging, as i said, i know where im starting, you merely have to work it out.

Late Game air could beat me? i doubt this, Op) probably could, i know him to be a very good player, ive seen him play worlds.
Late game is by far my speciality if i give it a go. Sure 7-8 months ago Air could have, but not now, Ampac you also have no place to comment, you have not seen how much better i have got, stats mean nothing in relation to terms of skill, which rich constantly says but your one minded ego's seem to ignore this.

Stats have no relationship to skill? But skill is a tool to win in the stats is it not...? And the stats are what determines the winner...? You know, the one who ends up with all the villages? :lol:

DeletedUser

[...] you have not seen how much better i have got, stats mean nothing in relation to terms of skill[/...]

We saw that. Checking on forums, this is a history feedback regard the period when you have/had wizzy account:
- september - december (you admit that you was here active on forum busy with Propaganda, but ingame you let someone else to deal wizzy)
- december - Prime bit you into that period but you were sick then.
- january : you don't have internet, cannot connect in game, except only here on forum.. so that why Prime still noble you
- january last half - February : damm that coplayer.. you lose villages because your coplayer is noob and he don't know how to dodge good train.
- February, now : "I have my reasom and cannot risk to return in wizzy"

Your words that you say: "While I'm active, I don't lose any village" reflect the issue: you always have something that keep you out of game but you still have time to be active here?

You ruin the number 1 w20 account, now what you want? To take another big account and say how great you became?

Your skill as a player involve into a long time war = 0.

DeletedUser

You have not beaten miggy or aiden, Hefty. It's not my ego here, it's simply me knowing you're shit and for you to beat someone you'd be better than them which makes them < shit. As I said I will play against anyone you've beaten on a regular world. And are you trying to claim speed doesn't take a ton of time? I'm sorry, but some people aren't 17 and actually have shit to do.

That just tells me you're afraid of us owning you. If you weren't you'd simply say which area you were going and then rape us when we go there. Although that wouldn't happen.

Lol, Hefty, you probably LEARNED shit from me. A ton of people on w20 have. Not saying just because people learned stuff from me means they can't beat me, but Hefty, I know you. Something will come up. You will get sick or you'll have exams or you're grandma will die or you'll be in a car accident or a monkey will break into your house and destroy your computer or your internet will go down. It will be fun to see which excuse you go with.

But Hefty, not downing oP here, but I'm better than him late-game. He's much better than me early-game and I don't know who would be better at mid-game, but late-game is me. Dunno if oP would admit that on the pnp, though:icon_razz: Anyway, Hefty, no one has seen how much better you've gotten. Because all you've done is simply talk.

And stats may not reflect skill, but they're the stats; the results. Nothing but the results matter. If you're the most skilled player in existence and the stats show you being owned, your skill doesn't matter.

HeftySmurf

Such a tool, too advanced for you simple mind, an itouch i used to connect to the forums, hence the deal im on i dont need to be connected to my internet at home to use the internet, the same on my blackberry.

I also stopped logging in at the start of january, after i logged in and played for 4 days, owned the noobs and got bored of how poor it is.

Go back to nobling barbs noob

Status
Not open for further replies.