Updated resource sender for minting!

Shinko to Kuma

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Approved on .net! ticket nr. t13653312
DISAPPROVED ON .NL! I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE LURKING HERE, DONT USE IT ON .NL!

Hi all, this one was requested a while so here it is

This allows you to choose a target village of your choice, and you can send resources to it from all the villages in your current group. This works both to your own village, or someone elses village, and sticks to the coin ratios to allow for easier minting sessions and boosting your tribemembers while they have their flag booster up.

ALSO WORKS ON MOBILE APP AND MOBILE BROWSER!

Screenshots:

Script:

Code:
javascript:
$.getScript('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/771j9wb7frs7ssw/res-senderV2.js');
As always, if you guys have any questions etc let me know in the comments :) You can find my other scripts in the link in my signature!

- Sophie

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Brilliant script thanks. A lot easier than using the market request option. If you feel like tweaking the script to give an option to leave a set number of merchants at home that would help as I could fine tune the balance with your other script while minting.

Thanks again for all your time making great scripts.
Busa

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hi unsure if its an error or just me asking this script to do things it should not.

I was running the script in my minting group & remembered I needed to miss out a couple of villages so instead of just holding enter I was clicking the green button. However when it came to the villages I wanted to miss sending resources from I clicked the buttons of the villages below but it did not select the village just sent from the top still. I thought I must have missed clicking the correct village so tried it again & the same thing happened.

I'm using Fire Fox browser checked & its the current version if that makes a difference.

Thanks
Busa

Shinko to Kuma

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Update: Got a bunch of reports about clicking a button sending the res not removing the correct line. What happened is that it sent the row which you clicked, but removed the first line no matter what. I fixed that just now in the last update. Sorry for the inconvenience until now

- Sophie

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Update: Got a bunch of reports about clicking a button sending the res not removing the correct line. What happened is that it sent the row which you clicked, but removed the first line no matter what. I fixed that just now in the last update. Sorry for the inconvenience until now

- Sophie
No apologies needed, the script itself is godly, and it's not like you're here to provide us a service either. ( :

natanprog

Reaction score
@Shinko to Kuma
JavaScript:
if (game_data.locale == "pt_BR") {
    langShinko = [
        "Enviar recursos para cunhagem de moedas",
        "Insira coordenada para enviar recursos",
        "Salvar",
        "Criador",
        "Jogador",
        "Aldeia",