[Updated]WB1066 vs RB / TIO Stats

• Thread starter DeletedUser7529
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15940

Gunbound]SS[;776798 said:
I'm not crying about the statistics. That I love. Notice I was the one who started these statistics thread about HOT vs RB/ TIO ... WB vs RB/TIO.

It just gets old when you can't accept the statistics that shows you guys are in a freefall, and have to resort to "HOT had to save WB".

Solve it in game bud.

I never said anything bout statistics. Those are things everyone is curious bout on the progression.

and HOT is and did save WB. :)

olivar

Without disrespect to either side. I'd like to see HOT take on a similar sized tribe on even terms, RB has been put down the toilet the last 6months with high profile quitting of aristocracy, from the game or tribe.

So these stats are to be expected, RB still has some fight though, so lets see how they hold. In my experience they'll register a lot of losses early on, then they'll even out a little bit more

Remember Sts and Xig? We halved in size atleast and after that slack was cut, we started fighting back. It'll be interesting to see how this fans out in a week or so when all the simmy players run or get nobled.

DeletedUser6005

Without disrespect to either side. I'd like to see HOT take on a similar sized tribe on even terms, RB has been put down the toilet the last 6months with high profile quitting of aristocracy, from the game or tribe.

So these stats are to be expected, RB still has some fight though, so lets see how they hold. In my experience they'll register a lot of losses early on, then they'll even out a little bit more

Remember Sts and Xig? We halved in size atleast and after that slack was cut, we started fighting back. It'll be interesting to see how this fans out in a week or so when all the simmy players run or get nobled.

I agree Ollie,

HOT are a great tribe and I don't belive their playing to their true potential.

DeletedUser15940

OMG HOLLY HELL! Someone Remembers our history!

Now about a week ago i made a post bout

"ever read them stories about a sleeping beast? ;)"

Those were my words.

Congrats olivar. You know our history :)

DeletedUser15940

I agree Ollie,

HOT are a great tribe and I don't belive there playing to there true potential.

tis cuz they have plans for a bigger tribe...

=OOO Dare i say who? ..

should be common sense.. since of course.. if our territory was put into the wrong hands a certain tribe would be surrounded on almost all sides :)

thedevilinme

Dont forget me.

I now lead RB and have to do tons of work to rebuild it after Beldins leaving and so many bigger players leaving along side of him due to whatever mix up was there started by Fizzmann.

In the middle of reconstruction we were thrown to some dogs who were supposed to have agreed to stop attacking us for a bit. But guess they didnt and we have to deal with that :).

Takes a long time to reconstruct someone elses mistakes. :) im sure you know this.

I don't know what you've had to deal with; i am sure it is alot. Like i said, i respect anyone who takes on all that work as without you guys there wouldn't be a game. i can give you some advice though and that is to take a step back from these forums as you seem to have spent the last few days winding up HOT and WB, and it's working.

DeletedUser

Dont forget me.

I now lead RB and have to do tons of work to rebuild it after Beldins leaving and so many bigger players leaving along side of him due to whatever mix up was there started by Fizzmann.

In the middle of reconstruction we were thrown to some dogs who were supposed to have agreed to stop attacking us for a bit. But guess they didnt and we have to deal with that :).

Takes a long time to reconstruct someone elses mistakes. :) im sure you know this.

Some Mix up started by me??
Now you make me kind of pissed of, as you know as good as me that it was a member called Dwarveneree who recruited us too join him into his "leaving Beldin and RB"- objective.
Come on BOTK, I thought you where better than this, you dont even know the history of the tribe you are leading... :lol:

DeletedUser15940

I don't know what you've had to deal with; i am sure it is alot. Like i said, i respect anyone who takes on all that work as without you guys there wouldn't be a game. i can give you some advice though and that is to take a step back from these forums as you seem to have spent the last few days winding up HOT and WB, and it's working.

i know i have. :) I know i have :).

And ill tell you why i smile at it.

Diplomacy isnt working and didnt work. they Bsed us and now it just doesnt matter. Brutal force will be all they will listen to :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser15940

Some Mix up started by me??
Now you make me kind of pissed of, as you know as good as me that it was a member called Dwarveneree who recruited us too join him into his "leaving Beldin and RB"- objective.
Come on BOTK, I thought you where better than this, you dont even know the history of the tribe you are leading... :lol:

i know most the history. not all specially since of course i joined a couple months AFTER it started. But tis ok. i been in this tribe through out all the major wars.

And finally. Maybe it was dwarv who broke everything.

but then you had to agree with him behind our backs and then post some lame messenger post about something that doesnt even matter and then used it to provoke even more failure to RB. this is where you stand with me. you betrayed us All and i believed i could trust ya a lil bit. But then again.. i always knew you were a lil sketchy. Along with Dwarven.

DeletedUser

i know most the history. not all specially since of course i joined a couple months AFTER it started. But tis ok. i been in this tribe through out all the major wars.

And finally. Maybe it was dwarv who broke everything.

but then you had to agree with him behind our backs and then post some lame messenger post about something that doesnt even matter and then used it to provoke even more failure to RB. this is where you stand with me. you betrayed us All and i believed i could trust ya a lil bit. But then again.. i always knew you were a lil sketchy. Along with Dwarven.

Haha, you know I where kind of sketchy, hmm, then why didnt you warn Beldin about me? I am sure he would appreciate some info from other people that just himself all the time :)

And yes, I did agree with Dwarv, finally, as he asked me, along with a couple of HOT-people, if I wanted too join HOT instead, I said no to that offer, as I felt RB was way more important, but as you dont know most of the reason I left too TW5, you can have a good night. Cya tomorrow kiddo :)

DeletedUser15940

Haha, you know I where kind of sketchy, hmm, then why didnt you warn Beldin about me? I am sure he would appreciate some info from other people that just himself all the time :)

And yes, I did agree with Dwarv, finally, as he asked me, along with a couple of HOT-people, if I wanted too join HOT instead, I said no to that offer, as I felt RB was way more important, but as you dont know most of the reason I left too TW5, you can have a good night. Cya tomorrow kiddo :)

because Beldin thinks im trash and never believed anything i told him. believe me i did try and warn him :)

DeletedUser

Sorry he doesnt understand fully yet that his actions are indicative of RB as a whole, thus they have greater consequences then most others. He doesnt take into account that there are no other head leaders of tribes out here spamming up the forums with whining and griping and insults and all the other garbage.

DeletedUser15940

this one is actually worthy of a response Jerran.

Actually i do take into account all of that.

The thing is though i dont care bout what i say towards arrogant tribes who believe they own the world and can do as they wish :).

Anyways Jerran. you quit this world. Please leave if your going to over join the propaganda forums.

If you honestly wanna bash me for what i do then please.. I encourage you to start World 13 when and if it ever does. and ill own you there :) thanks.

DeletedUser

Thing is you should be spending more time actually leading the tribe like the other leaders are. I firsthand saw how much time Colossus spends in his leadership role. He quite frankly didnt have the time to come to the forums. Seeing the other head leaders dont come around much either I would say they are doing the same thing in their leadership role.

We have seen some RB guys come here and complain....thats all I will say about that, but perhaps you should be spending less time here and less time challenging me on some new world.

kingdom of Hyde

Thing is you should be spending more time actually leading the tribe like the other leaders are. I firsthand saw how much time Colossus spends in his leadership role. He quite frankly didnt have the time to come to the forums. Seeing the other head leaders dont come around much either I would say they are doing the same thing in their leadership role.

We have seen some RB guys come here and complain....thats all I will say about that, but perhaps you should be spending less time here and less time challenging me on some new world.

hmmmm ....... Yeah i agree to that, no offense blood, but you seems to post THE most here....it's just a game, chill....(don't you have lots works to do? btw?)

Night

DeletedUser15940

Tbh i only come here in my free time.

Sure you could say "You have a lot of free time if you truely lead so much"

But im a very impatient man so after i send out my mails and look up my maps i like to coordinate while talking and having fun. and direct. Tis how i am :)

Please dont concern yourself with my matters as i just simply dont take this game too seriously. this is a game to relax and have fun on. if your 46 years old like collo and spending 24/7 doing nothing but leading on a game i think you need a new hobby. Go coach football or something. make money with that. Cuz sitting here taking it THAT seriously....
waste of time. get a life. Later.

DeletedUser15940

hmmmm ....... Yeah i agree to that, no offense blood, but you seems to post THE most here....it's just a game, chill....(don't you have lots works to do? btw?)

Night

Read post above.

I post here when i have nothing better to do.

Like right now im doing a few things for a couple members. to keep them safe for another night. :)

DeletedUser

Tbh i only come here in my free time.

Sure you could say "You have a lot of free time if you truely lead so much"

But im a very impatient man so after i send out my mails and look up my maps i like to coordinate while talking and having fun. and direct. Tis how i am :)

Please dont concern yourself with my matters as i just simply dont take this game too seriously. this is a game to relax and have fun on. if your 46 years old like collo and spending 24/7 doing nothing but leading on a game i think you need a new hobby. Go coach football or something. make money with that. Cuz sitting here taking it THAT seriously....
waste of time. get a life. Later.

Do you always fall back on insulting others? All I said was that Colossus didnt have time to come to the forums. Not that he spends every waking moment on the game.

Taking it to insults actually shows a bit of what you condemn. Taking it too seriously.

DeletedUser15940

Do you always fall back on insulting others? All I said was that Colossus didnt have time to come to the forums. Not that he spends every waking moment on the game.

Taking it to insults actually shows a bit of what you condemn. Taking it too seriously.

well since your insulting me by how i spend my time and used collo as leverage i figured id use him as leverage right back.

works both ways buddy. use your words more carefully next time and use an inanimant ovject like mmm..yourself? :-D

DeletedUser

well since your insulting me by how i spend my time and used collo as leverage i figured id use him as leverage right back.

works both ways buddy. use your words more carefully next time and use an inanimant ovject like mmm..yourself? :-D

I see you are going to insist on being immature. I will leave you to annoy the people who read these forums as you have been then.

You are truly helpless.

Status
Not open for further replies.