[Updated]WB1066 vs RB / TIO Stats

• Thread starter DeletedUser7529
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15940

Gunbound]SS[;778344 said:
Put your axes where your mouth is and actually contribute to taking them down by taking a village...

I have to say, you as the duke of Frulz, you aren't really doing anything good. You haven't even got 1 WB conquer...

Stop turtling and make some progress.

you got a point Gunbound.

But its hard when the Hot players around also turtle :)

Raleigh

Turtle[chelsentus] + Turtle[HOT around chelsentus] = Chelsentus posting on the forums while centring/italicizing his text.

Please HOT for the sake of us all, please stop turtling!

DeletedUser

You got beat by ry-fi and slackuz, Didnt you jeran? Just like fizz got beat by Beldin. I am not allowed to use the word losers anymore so i'll just say that people who have suffered defeat in battle ingame and have quit shouldnt even come to these forums.
:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Lol... Try something else propaganda-noob. For instance, maybe take some HOT villas? It seems you are quite helpless when it comes too the point..:lol:

chelsentus

Lol... Try something else propaganda-noob. For instance, maybe take some HOT villas? It seems you are quite helpless when it comes too the point..:lol:

Get your facts staraight! The Force side is still allied with HOT!

chelsentus

Gunbound]SS[;778344 said:
Put your axes where your mouth is and actually contribute to taking them down by taking a village...

I have to say, you as the duke of Frulz, you aren't really doing anything good. You haven't even got 1 WB conquer...

Stop turtling and make some progress.

Ever heard of the phrase, Something is better then Nothing. Ever looked at the WB in K62:

Tribe ranking for the continent 62
Rank Name Points Villages
1 WB1066 15,38 Mio. 1.439

And K61:

Tribe ranking for the continent 61
Rank Name Points Villages
1 TW 6,74 Mio. 722
2 WB1066 4,78 Mio. 477

Attacking them would be suicide. I think before commiting suicide. Unlike some people who don't.

Raleigh

So when is hot declaring?

Is this a joke Penguin?

We all know HOT views themselves as above having a "war" with RB, they would rather call it a "skirmish" against red dots.

At least CDE had enough class to declare a "police action" when [HOT|]WB was skirmishing against red dots.

DeletedUser

Jerran you dont play this world anymore so plz stop posting in it anyway go RB own WB

How do you know that exactly? :icon_twisted:

To the person who said I was banned? :lol: Please speak not of what you obviously know nothing about.

Thirdly I KNOW the rules. You dont have to be playing in a world to post about that world in the forum. I obviously know about this world from previously playing and its obvious this world hasnt changed much.

People did the same tactic with me then as they are now. They cant handle what they see so they simply try to find ways to shut me up.

Thing is, I wasnt even going to stick around this long. But I do like the warmth of a good flame, makes it hard to walk away. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i admit. you got him there. by why are you o so defensive? get lost. Come here only to chat. not propogandize everything you know nothing about.

Why am I so defensive? Take a look at yourself bud. I merely mentioned that as a high commander you should think more on what you say on these forums and you blew up on me calling me pathetic and not worth responding to.

Which I will let you know you have done plenty of since posting that.

DeletedUser15940

Why am I so defensive? Take a look at yourself bud. I merely mentioned that as a high commander you should think more on what you say on these forums and you blew up on me calling me pathetic and not worth responding to.

Which I will let you know you have done plenty of since posting that.

Fair enough. In reguards to your feelings i will back down from you. How is that?

Dont worry. Ill step down from your precious sweet heart collo to :)

But Me and gunbound stay k? We have tenshion to each other i dont like him and vice versa for him but i think we both like bickering at each other =-P

if he doesnt then id like him to correct me as soon as he reads this :)

DeletedUser

Fair enough. In reguards to your feelings i will back down from you. How is that?

Dont worry. Ill step down from your precious sweet heart collo to :)

But Me and gunbound stay k? We have tenshion to each other i dont like him and vice versa for him but i think we both like bickering at each other =-P

if he doesnt then id like him to correct me as soon as he reads this :)

Dude you can take my words as you wish. But I Never went after anyone's throat. The only time I responded harshly here lately is when people didnt like what I had to say so they tried to find ways to shut me up.

Its not a new tactic, Im quite used to it.

Just remember one thing when you are bickering with gunbound. He doesnt represent an entire family of tribes. You do. If you think your "nemisis" doesnt realize that and doesnt realize that he is bringing the head commander of RB into such bickering matches that the rest of the forum community seems to be getting sick of, then you are wrong.

When people get frustrated with Gunbound they are more likely just thinking of him as gunbound, a duke of HOT but not the one calling all the shots.

If they get frustrated with you, you dont have the luxury he does of not being in the high command. Just remember that ok?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15940

Dude you can take my words as you wish. But I Never went after anyone's throat. The only time I responded harshly here lately is when people didnt like what I had to say so they tried to find ways to shut me up.

Its not a new tactic, Im quite used to it.

Just remember one thing when you are bickering with gunbound. He doesnt represent an entire family of tribes. You do. If you think your "nemisis" doesnt realize that and doesnt realize that he is bringing the head commander of RB into such bickering matches that the rest of the forum community seems to be getting sick of, then you are wrong.

When people get frustrated with Gunbound they are more likely just thinking of him as gunbound, a duke of HOT but not the one calling all the shots.

If they get frustrated with you, you dont have the luxury he does of not being in the high command. Just remember that ok?

Dualy noted.

Anyway lemme answer some things here.

1. I snap everyones head off that defends Those who im against. My appologies. Its a habit. And i try to make sure they cant responde so that they cant bash me or those i protect any longer.

2. When me and Gunbound bicker i see it as merely enjoying the time. To the point when he jus ticks me off or i tick him off. And then its pathetic and makes me look bad. But hey.. im new to this whole "leading a family" thing. I still have much to learn ;) In fact i tried to start a tribe of my own back in November of last year.. but it was futile and then RB told me to just join them and so i did. trust me though.. If i actually got it working.. we woulda been a power to reckon with. And this is what im now attempting to do with a family that has almost crumbled due to the Main leader throwing it into the ground on purpose and by accident at the same time.

3. You talk like this to me.. anyone talks like this to me. if its truth then i have no choice but to basically **bow down before it** tis why im not exploding on you now like a normal Hot head prolly would.. I honestly cannot lie. And i cannot go against truth... something inside me forbids it lol.. kinda painful when i lie? that make sense?? o_O

yeah and 4. I appologize if i hurt ya pride in any way. I know we used to talk over Vent. seemed to have a couple nice chats with Bishop. Right now im also under a lot of pressure.. Between college. this game. my now family tribe (which im renaming Btw.. if anyone noticed the Main tribe isnt Random Blood anymore. Its Random Blood Knights). And then other personall real life issues which i come here to forget bout em for a bit :) ill spare the description.

5. Just dont talk bad bout RB. Anyone. This goes for Everyone. Im ok with our current enemy talking bad abut us **HOT - WB** cuz they are enemies.. we have to taunt each other kinda.. and then prove whos better and then shove it back into their face.

But everyone else.. Aten. TW. CDE. PIE. Etc.... I dont want any of them disrespecting the name. Or i will defend it as my tribe. If you have an issue with something i say.. (Dried of TW knows this is true..) All you have to do is come and talk to me either here on the forums (like you are doing Jerran) or in private. And ill erase some of the things i have said. appologize. and try not to repeat it again as a human. :)

Later.

DeletedUser

Side 1: Congo (141st player in the known world)

Side 2: WarBand 1066 (5th tribe in the known world)

Timeframe: Since the 5th of November

Side 1: Total conquers against other side: 24 (slightly below 1 village captured per day)
Side 2: Total conquers against other side: 0 (despite a 2,000 assault campaign)
Difference: Total conquers against other side: Congo by 24

Side 1: Total conquers against other side points value: 240,955
Side 2: Total conquers against other side points value: 0
Difference: Total conquers against other side points value: Congo gained villages valued at almost a quarter million points

I think Lord dsw1 from World 1 is right. I am over my head on this one.

DeletedUser

And this is what im now attempting to do with a family that has almost crumbled due to the Main leader throwing it into the ground on purpose and by accident at the same time.

I made a NAP, so that the players could go where they wanted to go.
I took care to install a new head, one that was capable.

the only one that left then was me, and urk because of illness.

Grtz
Beldin
Your superior
Dragonmaster

DeletedUser15940

I made a NAP, so that the players could go where they wanted to go.
I took care to install a new head, one that was capable.

the only one that left then was me, and urk because of illness.

Grtz
Beldin
Your superior
Dragonmaster

tis why i said on purpose and on accident.

You hated the fact that people betrayed you. and this is where you ran it into the ground by accident. because you gave the tribe to people you thought you could trust.

Then you did it on purpose cuz after that happened you went into a crisis. Sure you got us outa the war. But after that you basically stopped. You jus went into turmoil or whatever and no longer cared you didnt try to rebuild it. you didnt even try to help rebuild it.

It was then given to me. And i had to rebuild it while other things in my life were happening. so i dont care who disliked my methods or not. I dd what i could for the time i had :)

Status
Not open for further replies.