Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 28,367
Side 2: 316,093
Difference: 287,726
chart
[/spoil]

Trust me when I say the 24hr stats are even worse :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Where did all the chest beating uruz members go?

Sorry I haven't been posting, exam period and all. Some of us value our RL. I'll make a concerted effort to stop studying to come beat by chest infront of you kids.

Or rather... When did Drama! actually start paying attention to Uruz? :lol:

I'm sorry, are you claiming that the back line villages you are nobling is an achievement? You moved behind/beside Uruz by exploiting the loyalty of Statics members (or lack of) to get villages and to surround us. While I am not complaining, all is fair in war, I don't see what kind of an achievement it is to noble empty back-line villages through such cheap tactics. And you were saying that my gloating because I nobled frontline villages from an inactive account was unfounded and unworthy of respect... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sorry I haven't been posting, exam period and all. Some of us value our RL. I'll make a concerted effort to stop studying to come beat by chest infront of you kids.

I hope all of you are planning different excuses, always nice to see some variety.

I'm sorry, are you claiming that the back line villages you are nobling is an achievement? You moved behind/beside Uruz by exploiting the loyalty of Statics members (or lack of) to get villages and to surround us. While I am not complaining, all is fair in war, I don't see what kind of an achievement it is to noble empty back-line villages through such cheap tactics. And you were saying that my gloating because I nobled frontline villages from an inactive account was unfounded and unworthy of respect... :icon_rolleyes:

The funny thing is, Static really tested us for a couple of weeks. They caused more than one player to quit, and certainly had us on the back foot for some time. If uruz had any sense they would have managed to unify the south at that point, and they might have stood a chance at winning. But obviously ego is more important. Don't come crying when we exploit your own mistakes.

DeletedUser

Confused bro, taking enemy villages on the backline isn't an achievement and is a cheap tactic? Whats smart then to blow 100's of nukes on frontline villages to only have them recapped and then fight for them for days on end? Enemy villages are enemy villages. If URUZ were to noble villages in K23 of Dramas you would call that cheap? No, surrounding an enemy and creating a frontline everywhere means less villages that are stacked, if anything its genius flanking. Enemy War Caps are Enemy War Caps, taking any is an achievement. Come on Rainbow, I expect more from you this post makes absolutely no sense. Surrounding an enemy is cheap and is not an achievement. WOW. I'm seriously in shock. What are the stats btw out of curiosity? No one has posted any and I'm too lazy to go digging thru TW Stats. Nobling active enemies on the backline is smart as well as nobling inactive enemies on the frontline, who wants to hit 200K stacks?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You moved behind/beside Uruz by exploiting the loyalty of Statics members

hope you dont mean me here as i havent been static for a hell of a long time, last time was just before i joined nooble when allos was still around, or do you assume i had some loyalty to them as i was once there:lol:

DeletedUser

Like i have been saying there is a plan for everything, Flanking Uruz creating more frontlines etc. It's just the way it is

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: Uruz

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,402
Side 2: 88
Difference: 1,314

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 10
Difference: 77

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,717,426
Side 2: 788,559
Difference: 11,928,867

chart

Side 1: 830,216
Side 2: 89,054
Difference: 741,162

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Uruz

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 402
Side 2: 2
Difference: 400

chart

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 1
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,557,493
Side 2: 17,113
Difference: 3,540,380

chart

Side 1: 211,908
Side 2: 9,761
Difference: 202,147

chart
[/spoil]

Alright I stopped being lazy. Rainbow, judging from these stats it looks like Drama didn't noble behind/beside you guys it looked like they NOBLED you guys bro

jayjayjay68

What I find funny. Even hillarious,

Players like faark who got beat already come here and cheer lead, like they are actually winnning for themselves. Quite sad really Faaaaaark.

But well done to drama (not your cheerleaders, who got beat already) You are doing very well, and have stopped me in my tracks. So for this I applaud you.

Its still a lot of fun, I came to this world to test myself, and drama are certainly giving me a test :) Still the odds could be leveled off a bit. I think you need a few more players :p

DeletedUser

Faaaaaaaaaaaaark: At least rainbow is still playing on w53 lol, you quit :)

DeletedUser

Enemy War Caps are Enemy War Caps, taking any is an achievement. Come on Rainbow, I expect more from you this post makes absolutely no sense. Surrounding an enemy is cheap and is not an achievement. WOW. I'm seriously in shock. What are the stats btw out of curiosity? No one has posted any and I'm too lazy to go digging thru TW Stats. Nobling active enemies on the backline is smart as well as nobling inactive enemies on the frontline, who wants to hit 200K stacks?

I remember Drama downplaying my nobling of Throw rocks and TDS as being almost worthless and insignificant. I fail to see how noble back-line villages that are clear is better. Yes, clearly is removes some troops from a stack but when you considering how they downplayed nobling an inactive player, at least I had to clear the villages :icon_eek:
So you tell me if the post makes sense? Considering of course, the fact I've done absolutely nothing in this war :icon_wink:

I hope all of you are planning different excuses, always nice to see some variety.

I made the post with the expectation that you could read. Must you continuously prove me wrong? :icon_eek:

I'm sorry that my explanation detailing why I haven't been on the PnP's was misinterpreted. I put it down to you being inept though :icon_wink:

The funny thing is, Static really tested us for a couple of weeks. They caused more than one player to quit, and certainly had us on the back foot for some time. If uruz had any sense they would have managed to unify the south at that point, and they might have stood a chance at winning. But obviously ego is more important. Don't come crying when we exploit your own mistakes.

I see no reason why we should have stood up and helped Static, their war with you (drama) was none of our concern. Until you started nobling in our continents we had no problem with you either.

Oh, and please stop with the 'come crying' line. It's almost becoming Drama's own cliche`!

Cheap tactics... lmao

Learn how to war fella.

The sheer amount of irony exhibited by this single post is amazing. Is nobling an enemies inactive players also a part of war? Because I distinctly remember Drama having a cry and claiming that my chest beating was irrelevant as I hadn't done anything significant. When you consider that most of Drama's stats against Static are from inactive accounts that they have claimed were forced by Drama to quit (because, let's face it, RL hasn't ever made someone quit. Faaaark can attest to this :icon_cool:). So yes, it is a cheap tactic. And as I said in my last post, all is fair in war. I never said it wasn't fair, I said it was cheap.

Mynameissi and Jay have a very good point faaaark. Why the faaaark are you here, let alone being Drama's fanboi and cheer squad? I thought RL had some major crisis that you had to attend to... Or did that clear up conveniently in time for the Uruz/Drama war to really begin?

PS. Can you guys try and not all reply to a single post, I don't have the time to respond to 6 of you every time I make a post...

DeletedUser

I see no reason why we should have stood up and helped Static, their war with you (drama) was none of our concern. Until you started nobling in our continents we had no problem with you either.

Oh, and please stop with the 'come crying' line. It's almost becoming Drama's own cliche`!

That says it all really doesn't it? No, it wasn't your direct concern, Static were not you, obviously, but if you can't see how it effected you indirectly then it's no wonder you are complaining about losing now. If you can't come up with a winning strategy, then expect to lose.

DeletedUser

Who is inactives were nobling other then Shango obviously??? You mean the Static members who left and joined BA-I??? Can't be that inactive if they can leave and then click join to a new tribe

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: BA-I
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 305
Difference: 288

chart

Side 1: 155,821
Side 2: 2,828,786
Difference: 2,672,965

chart
[/spoil]

Static players were members we made quit or had "RL" issues. A.K.A Kaikas or Machin etc account, but Uruz had no problems with us making people quit. You guys got alot of villages off of those quitters

We were not downplaying your caps on throw rocks. He had a player on his account but TDS was in deletion. So we have all right to downplay that "Achievement"

@Jay: It's good your having fun. No real reason to take this game too far. There are always other worlds we can all enjoy playing on

jayjayjay68

@Jay: It's good your having fun. No real reason to take this game too far. There are always other worlds we can all enjoy playing on

Never take the game too far mate, as its just a game. I have always been transparent when I play. You never get any mind games with me. As I do, and always will treat this as a game.

Still not beaten :) not by a long shot. atm, I have the decorators in. As the meanies seem to have demo'ed my lovely buildings :p

DeletedUser

I remember Drama downplaying my nobling of Throw rocks and TDS as being almost worthless and insignificant. I fail to see how noble back-line villages that are clear is better. Yes, clearly is removes some troops from a stack but when you considering how they downplayed nobling an inactive player, at least I had to clear the villages :icon_eek:
So you tell me if the post makes sense? Considering of course, the fact I've done absolutely nothing in this war :icon_wink:

Thats Drama brother thats not me, if a tribe jumps out to a lead in a war and exploits a weakness (in this case being you nobling members that are inactive, Drama nobling the backline) whoever is on the opposite end is gonna call it cheap and easy instead of just giving credit because they want to save face. War cap is a war cap in my opinion, more power to whoever gets them and however they get them.

DeletedUser

What I find funny. Even hillarious,

Players like faark who got beat already come here and cheer lead, like they are actually winnning for themselves. Quite sad really Faaaaaark.

But well done to drama (not your cheerleaders, who got beat already) You are doing very well, and have stopped me in my tracks. So for this I applaud you.

Its still a lot of fun, I came to this world to test myself, and drama are certainly giving me a test :) Still the odds could be leveled off a bit. I think you need a few more players :p
Yes, I quite like cheerleading from the sidelines, just not your sidelines.

One of these days I'll give you some information about your specific op, but I'll save that for the day that you delete. Hopefully that day is a fair way off so that the Drama players can have some good old fashioned warring before this world falls apart.

Thats Drama brother thats not me, if a tribe jumps out to a lead in a war and exploits a weakness (in this case being you nobling members that are inactive, Drama nobling the backline) whoever is on the opposite end is gonna call it cheap and easy instead of just giving credit because they want to save face. War cap is a war cap in my opinion, more power to whoever gets them and however they get them.
As for nobling backline enemy villages, its one of the best strategic moves a tribe can do.

It isn't a cheap trick, its far from it. It's called putting your enemy on the backfoot and it seems to have worked here.

Last edited by a moderator: