Uruz v Drama

DeletedUser

I say the one liners are much better, then We dont have this back and forth :D

hot beef

By the way Hot beef, have you got around to rimming dcfc ceybob yet? :)

Unfortunately someone else claimed them all back when he first started talking big. The job is now done anyway. Check his tw stats :lol:

DeletedUser

Unfortunately someone else claimed them all back when he first started talking big. The job is now done anyway. Check his tw stats :lol:

Lol I wonder if he's bored now :lol:
Thankyou Jza08, who plays that acc? I must thank them :)

AusKilla

When one states truth, 'tis not an insult, not matter how it be received.

This may be so. But as i said. Read the rules and try again? Here i'll quote the specific rule for you =)

Grammar/spelling flames
It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, that the content gets lost, you can use the "report post" feature to report the post, an admin or mod will then deal with it.

----

Again, check what I said. When I'm clearly talking about his inability to spell something as simple and repetitive as Uruz, what could I possibly mean by a comment like, you don't even know who you're at war with. Jesus, I thought the other guy was thick :icon_rolleyes:

I read it in the wrong context =) My bad. I guess you get my apologies on this one ;)

When you play by the rules, I'll start. I asked you to stop including them, you continued to do so, don't complain when I use them now.

So your a hypocrite? You ask us to stop doing something specific and within a comment or 2 you begin doing what you want "us" to stop doing? Also when you refer to "you" I do hope you mean my tribemates. You quoted me, pretty sure i have left static out of this thread (At least ever since you started winging. Q.Q) If you wish to refer to us as "you" at least quote the correct person? :icon_eek: Cheers

Yeap... You'll still be unloading your sat and dead accounts on us in a month. Won't change much. We'll still be here, and so will you. The only difference is that we don't represent the south, and never have. We represent Uruz. And let's get one thing clear, it's 6 Vs 39 (I would say 41, but you lost a few guys :icon_confused:).

Until the north vs south thread was cleaned by dark. There was a post from you saying you defend people from the south? Therefore your representin' bro ;) Why make up lies it only makes you look bad.. Yes its 6 vs 39 in total. Right now though how many are you realistically fighting? With the majority of the tribes D still stacking our eastern fronts & all those inactives we have that you like to bring up :icon_redface:

We focused on a frontline account which, as it may surprise you, was the closest and biggest target around us. Just because the player quit 5-6 days into our attacks doesn't change the fact that there was still a person on the account. And yes, time and effort was put into those caps. We weren't the only players fighting for the TDS villages and the leftovers once they went barb, we had to fight active members to take and to hold villages. That part must have escaped your attention. You don't honestly think I've actually lost villages do you? :icon_eek:

If i was in your position i would have also attacked both TDS & TR based simply on their locations. But unlike you, I wouldn't have come onto the forums claiming my tribe was out performing the other knowing full well one of the accounts was in deletion & the other had been abandoned. If your attacks led to these accounts quitting then it would be a different story but sadly for you, that isn't the case. Time & effort haha.. I guess you call all those inactive's Uruz like to always eat as performance as well then?? Based on your logic for performance equalling time & effort at least :icon_eek:

- Sending attacks at anything requires time & effort. Congratulations...
- You were fighting Drama for the villages majority of Drama were coming from the north or a little east. You were all coming from the south so all you did was meet in the middle. LOTS of effort you had to put in their with your "defending".... :\

Pretty sure the stats tell me that yes in fact you have lost villages (To Drama!). Check them yourself again if you have already forgotten?? :icon_eek:

Purple Rhino (411|490) K44 9,491 Naughty Purple Dinos [Uruz] Purple Rhino [Drama!] 2011-06-06 07:34:03

4 days ago? Bit forgetful :icon_redface: You sniped this from him, But who holds it now? Still counts as "losses" on your stat records ;-)

Go ahead, enjoy, it's what the game's there for :lol:

And no, no obsession with you, or Static, I just find your responses to be some of the more constructive and interesting posts to read. It's a bit different from the typical one liner's that Drama members usually spend their afternoon thinking up...

Your obsession with me does not come from your continuous quoting of me, but rather the fact that on multiple occasions, you mention my name & things i have said (My own opinion) In arguments with other people? When i am no where to be seen... :icon_redface:

I fail to see your logic with Uruz dying. But, whatever trevor.

Think of Drama as an Ant colony. Uruz can be a Spider in this case....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nrsthacAWs

Logic being; This is a numbers game. As you pointed out it is 6 vs 39. Take into consideration the skill level of the Drama players. Some are not to good, but the majority in my opinion have better skills and better leaders to teach them new skills, Than Uraaaaaazzzzz do. Your meant to lead by example. So i suppose the war is about to start going in our direction again? Uraaaazzz are back to their old tricks it seems :icon_neutral: :icon_eek:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Until the north vs south thread was cleaned by dark. There was a post from you saying you defend people from the south? Therefore your representin' bro ;) Why make up lies it only makes you look bad.. Yes its 6 vs 39 in total. Right now though how many are you realistically fighting? With the majority of the tribes D still stacking our eastern fronts & all those inactives we have that you like to bring up :icon_redface:

You are correct, there was a post from me saying that I would "defend the south" (as you put it) from any comment that was directed at the South as a collective, but not if individual 'Southern tribes' were mentioned. The logic behind this is quite clear, when you say 'the South', you mean Uruz and Static. Therefore, I am obliged to defend my tribe (Uruz). I couldn't care less what you say about Static...
So no, I wasn't lying, Uruz do not represent the south and never have. As to how many members of Drama I am realistically fighting, does that include the sat accounts being used to stack front line villages and unloading nukes onto Uruz? If so, I'd say we're fighting a good portion of Drama already... If not, then I'd say about a third at the moment.

If i was in your position i would have also attacked both TDS & TR based simply on their locations. But unlike you, I wouldn't have come onto the forums claiming my tribe was out performing the other knowing full well one of the accounts was in deletion & the other had been abandoned. If your attacks led to these accounts quitting then it would be a different story but sadly for you, that isn't the case. Time & effort haha.. I guess you call all those inactive's Uruz like to always eat as performance as well then?? Based on your logic for performance equalling time & effort at least :icon_eek:

- Sending attacks at anything requires time & effort. Congratulations...
- You were fighting Drama for the villages majority of Drama were coming from the north or a little east. You were all coming from the south so all you did was meet in the middle. LOTS of effort you had to put in their with your "defending".... :\

Pretty sure the stats tell me that yes in fact you have lost villages (To Drama!). Check them yourself again if you have already forgotten?? :icon_eek:

Purple Rhino (411|490) K44 9,491 Naughty Purple Dinos [Uruz] Purple Rhino [Drama!] 2011-06-06 07:34:03

4 days ago? Bit forgetful :icon_redface: You sniped this from him, But who holds it now? Still counts as "losses" on your stat records ;-)

I claimed that my tribe was actually performing, not that they were out performing Drama. The time and effort I am referring to is the holding of villages in K44, not nobling them. Considering you went looking through stats, presumable you saw the game we were playing with re-takes in K44. Who can re-cap last wins pretty much sums up the rules, except you guys keep cheating and stacking villages :lol:. /me pouts.
As to where Drama was coming from, I think that's a little bit irrelevant, don't you? I mean, looking at my account... I'm not exactly the front line, mate. I had to travel for those villages more so than Drama did.

And yes, the stats say I have "lost villages". But as I have said previously, stats are only numbers left open for interpretation. When you consider the stat you have posted, it shows me losing a village from K44. I was under the belief that Uruz didn't have any villages in K44 when the war started. Makes it a bit hard to lose something I didn't have in the first place... As to the sniping and still losing the village "Q.Q" is what you said, wasn't it?

Your obsession with me does not come from your continuous quoting of me, but rather the fact that on multiple occasions, you mention my name & things i have said (My own opinion) In arguments with other people? When i am no where to be seen... :icon_redface:

Ok, I admit it, I love you! :icon_redface:

You happy now? :icon_neutral:

Think of Drama as an Ant colony. Uruz can be a Spider in this case....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nrsthacAWs

Logic being; This is a numbers game. As you pointed out it is 6 vs 39. Take into consideration the skill level of the Drama players. Some are not to good, but the majority in my opinion have better skills and better leaders to teach them new skills, Than Uraaaaaazzzzz do. Your meant to lead by example. So i suppose the war is about to start going in our direction again? Uraaaazzz are back to their old tricks it seems :icon_neutral: :icon_eek:

Ahh, so that's what you meant. You were using it as an analogy!! Uruz (being represented by the spider) is bigger and stronger individually than Drama! (represented by the small ants), but you are going to work together and through the 'strength in numbers' principle, try and take us down? I guess, if you have that much confidence in your tribe mates that you are hoping for a strength in numbers resolve... :lol:

Also, can I get a clarification on something: "The majority in my opinion have better skills, Than Uraaaaaazzzzz do" (I have deleted the part about leaders as it's irrelevant). I would like to know, do you honestly believe that the majority of Drama is more skillful than Uruz??

~Imsure

AusKilla

You are correct, there was a post from me saying that I would "defend the south" (as you put it) from any comment that was directed at the South as a collective, but not if individual 'Southern tribes' were mentioned. The logic behind this is quite clear, when you say 'the South', you mean Uruz and Static. Therefore, I am obliged to defend my tribe (Uruz). I couldn't care less what you say about Static...
So no, I wasn't lying, Uruz do not represent the south and never have. As to how many members of Drama I am realistically fighting, does that include the sat accounts being used to stack front line villages and unloading nukes onto Uruz? If so, I'd say we're fighting a good portion of Drama already... If not, then I'd say about a third at the moment.

That particular post is deleted and i don't remember what was exactly said, so i'm just gonna leave it at that.

Sat accounts being used to stack villages? So you know who's being sat and who's sending what from Drama! now do you? Or are you just talking more nonsense to big uraaaz up more? :icon_neutral:

A third ok... So if its a third for arguments sake;

- 50Mil (Drama! thats fighting Uruz up until this point) vs 43 Mil. (Uruz)
- 13 VS 6.

Your 6 got fat from inactives in K54 & now it seems some more in K55. The less accounts for the same size in villages & total possible troops = Easier co-ordination & less chance of inactivity.

I claimed that my tribe was actually performing, not that they were out performing Drama. The time and effort I am referring to is the holding of villages in K44, not nobling them. Considering you went looking through stats, presumable you saw the game we were playing with re-takes in K44.

So Drama! is not performing, Yet you tell me that holding villages in your own personal case = time & effort which results in this so called performance Uruz is putting on at the expense of Drama!... Well then Sprinkles..

Who can re-cap last wins pretty much sums up the rules, except you guys keep cheating and stacking villages :lol:. /me pouts.

You target villages which are from an acc that is deleting, albeit also under attack by Drama later. You claim that you keeping those villages = performing. When we keep these same villages that you "attempt" to snipe from Drama. That somehow doesn't classify as us performing... Don't both situations fulfill your criteria for performance Sprinkles? :\ Hypocrite.

And yes, the stats say I have "lost villages". But as I have said previously, stats are only numbers left open for interpretation. When you consider the stat you have posted, it shows me losing a village from K44. I was under the belief that Uruz didn't have any villages in K44 when the war started. Makes it a bit hard to lose something I didn't have in the first place... As to the sniping and still losing the village "Q.Q" is what you said, wasn't it?

The moment you conquered those "lost" villages from the inactive TDS in Drama it become your village. Correct? IT got nobled from you so yes. You have lost villages :\

Ok, I admit it, I love you! :icon_redface:

You happy now? :icon_neutral:

Awww bit cute :icon_redface:

But no in all seriousness. When you argue with someone else, unless i am directly involved please do not refer to me or what i have said days or even weeks ago. :icon_neutral: As stated before. I speak on my own behalf with my own opinions. I will & have flamed my own tribemates if i think they post BS :\ Thanks =)

Ahh, so that's what you meant. You were using it as an analogy!! Uruz (being represented by the spider) is bigger and stronger individually than Drama! (represented by the small ants), but you are going to work together and through the 'strength in numbers' principle, try and take us down? I guess, if you have that much confidence in your tribe mates that you are hoping for a strength in numbers resolve... :lol:

Wrong interpretation. I was more thinking that Drama are the people who work hard & in co-ordination (Like ants do all their lives.) Uraaz are the big Fat (Fat from free & inactive villages :lol: ) spiders who are lazy, do nothing but sit in a web (K54 & immediate surrounds) all their lives.

But yes while your pointing it out. Strength in numbers generally always prevails. Do not hate on Drama! for having those numbers, Just because we are the only tribe in W53 who has managed to control one another's clashing egos & whatever internal problems which have arisen.. ;) Can't say much for the southern tribes of this world... Uraaz included (The internaaaaaaaler tribe from the Nooble split, clearly.)

Also, can I get a clarification on something: "The majority in my opinion have better skills, Than Uraaaaaazzzzz do" (I have deleted the part about leaders as it's irrelevant). I would like to know, do you honestly believe that the majority of Drama is more skillful than Uruz??

~Imsure

Based on the people i know who are on the accounts in Uraaz. Yes i do think Drama! has more skilled players. We fight our wars and eliminate our enemies. Uraaz are yet to do that. Unless you count inactives as a war ;)

DeletedUser

uraz has always nobled out it's peoples who are eaten. they didn't just eat members but other friends too; they aren't as fattening if they aren't members and it shows pure skill if you eat lots of diet freebies.

DeletedUser

Based on the people i know who are on the accounts in Uraaz. Yes i do think Drama! has more skilled players. We fight our wars and eliminate our enemies. Uraaz are yet to do that. Unless you count inactives as a war ;)

Well you know we have nobled LOTS of inactives!!! Ohh wait inactive we made during war. Uruz just vulture off of Drama!'s hard work. Only tribe left who started this world out on the first day of this world. Gotta be an accomplisments. Especially with all the internal fights. We fight with eachother while nobling others. It's how we roll :lol:

Alf Hucker

Well you know we have nobled LOTS of inactives!!! Ohh wait inactive we made during war. Uruz just vulture off of Drama!'s hard work. Only tribe left who started this world out on the first day of this world. Gotta be an accomplisments. Especially with all the internal fights. We fight with eachother while nobling others. It's how we roll :lol:

I'm afraid you cant claim that lamby, BA-I started on the first day :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Where did you go sprinkles?

Sorry, I forgot to reply :icon_redface:

That particular post is deleted and i don't remember what was exactly said, so i'm just gonna leave it at that.

Sat accounts being used to stack villages? So you know who's being sat and who's sending what from Drama! now do you? Or are you just talking more nonsense to big uraaaz up more? :icon_neutral:

A third ok... So if its a third for arguments sake;

- 50Mil (Drama! thats fighting Uruz up until this point) vs 43 Mil. (Uruz)
- 13 VS 6.

Your 6 got fat from inactives in K54 & now it seems some more in K55. The less accounts for the same size in villages & total possible troops = Easier co-ordination & less chance of inactivity.

I'm sorry, I made a presumption that they were sat accounts. I will clarify, I assumed they were sat due to the lack of effort and skill displayed in the course of nuking myself and other. Of course, I just assumed it was a sitter to lazy to attack properly. But I like your idea that they aren't sat a lot better. It's not lazy sitters, it's terrible players... :lol:

Sorry, I was basing my 'we' off my own account, of which I believe there have been roughly 17 Drama accounts 'realistically fighting' us. I do not have the exact details for the other accounts in Uruz, but I know I can count another few to add to that number. So as I said, 'we' (dinos) has been realistically brawling with 1/3 of Drama's members. While Uruz as a tribe has dealt with more than half of your members as it is. Regardless of how 'active a role' any of these members have take, the fact still stands that they have played a role.

so - 75 mil Vs 34 mil
- 20 Vs 6

And don't complain about us eating our inactives. The alternative is we hold onto them and nuke you with them until the sitting restrictions kick in and we noble them like you're doing. There really is no difference except in our tactics. You are holding the inactives, we found a better use for the villages...

So Drama! is not performing, Yet you tell me that holding villages in your own personal case = time & effort which results in this so called performance Uruz is putting on at the expense of Drama!... Well then Sprinkles..

Between your complaints about Uruz eating inactives and my repeated dismissal of any members of Drama performing, I think we're even :icon_wink:

You target villages which are from an acc that is deleting, albeit also under attack by Drama later. You claim that you keeping those villages = performing. When we keep these same villages that you "attempt" to snipe from Drama. That somehow doesn't classify as us performing... Don't both situations fulfill your criteria for performance Sprinkles? :\ Hypocrite.

I targeted the closest enemy villages to me. Regardless of the state of that account. I am happy being a hypocrite, but this situation does not make me one. I nobled villages in a continent dominated by Drama. 1918 villages you have in k44 and too many players for me to go and count. But considering there was one of me nobling in K44, and more than 8 players attempting to clear and noble me, one must look at the outcome and the effort that one of me has to put in to contend with 8 other players launching and attacking. So yes, I call that you failing to perform. When you have nearly 2000 villages in a continent, and no enemy villages and you can't re-take 30 enemy villages that they take, it's a fairly piss-poor effort...

Awww bit cute :icon_redface:

But no in all seriousness. When you argue with someone else, unless i am directly involved please do not refer to me or what i have said days or even weeks ago. :icon_neutral: As stated before. I speak on my own behalf with my own opinions. I will & have flamed my own tribemates if i think they post BS :\ Thanks =)

Fair enough.

We've been in our share of wars :)

Last edited by a moderator:

AusKilla

I'll reply to this later tonight :D how dare you forget to reply to me -.- !!

DeletedUser

How 'bout these apples, Wiggy? :icon_cool:

Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: Uruz

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 4
Difference: 16

chart