Vest contest!

DeletedUser83896

I would also argue getting hold of a duke's account sit under false pretences and then disbanding the tribe is about as low and cowardly as it gets!

I would say the dukes of that tribe suck more than he is cowardly.

DeletedUser

im shocked this war isnt over i mean you guys are nobling villages at a rate of....................zzzzzzzzzzzz :p

DeletedUser79042

I am shocked I realize that the 3 of you are shocked. That makes 4 of us shocked. Anyone else for a shock ?

DeletedUser71961

like i said sorry everybody but when you are being gang banged and its not easy, we have incoming from RAM and DRIFT which makes it impossible to focus on LEGION, and puppet tribes being put up to poaching members to soften us up! even now tribes associated with certain players are trying to scare monger our players into giving up and joining them, tut tut pathetic!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Stop crying everywhere Jimmy for Christ sake... Be a man once in your life!

DeletedUser

Out and now Argentina Too. Germany is looking good.:icon_razz:

And jimmy.fitz

Your tribe kick out us from K38. That too without provocation.
(I am not complaining it is tribal war)
And when we start attack only 1 account you start complaining.
Enjoy the things :icon_razz:

DeletedUser71961

Out and now Argentina Too. Germany is looking good.:icon_razz:

And jimmy.fitz

Your tribe kick out us from K38. That too without provocation.
(I am not complaining it is tribal war)
And when we start attack only 1 account you start complaining.
Enjoy the things :icon_razz:
yeah well im not calling DECIDE cowards you have your reasons which are genuine and you never broke a NAP, im talking about RAM, or "RENT-a-RAM" all that crap about ~B~ and THE was lies or was it the refugees we took in? the same refugees they have now took in, all they really want to do is what they call "war training" for DRIFT which is fine but RAM are doing all the attacking so hows that war training? what will they learn by attacking villages already cleared by RAM? i dont get it but no doubt somebody will educate me on how thats the way you learn to fight, personally i think RAM should keep out of it and let us fight LEGION and DRIFT but thats not going to happen because that would too fair and if we did start to get the upper hand on DRIFT that would be embarrassing for RAM!, but a quick update LEGION are stepping things up and are doing good with lots of well coordinated attacks, DRIFT, its hard to tell with RENT-a-RAM distracting things but some of their players are good and some are not so good and maybe need a little advice, but iv got a question, we were warring with DECIDE and LEGION first, we are far from finished but if it came to it who would i surrender to? LEGION, DECIDE, RAM or DRIFT?

DeletedUser70594

yeah well im not calling DECIDE cowards you have your reasons which are genuine and you never broke a NAP, im talking about RAM, or "RENT-a-RAM" all that crap about ~B~ and THE was lies or was it the refugees we took in? the same refugees they have now took in, all they really want to do is what they call "war training" for DRIFT which is fine but RAM are doing all the attacking so hows that war training? what will they learn by attacking villages already cleared by RAM? i dont get it but no doubt somebody will educate me on how thats the way you learn to fight, personally i think RAM should keep out of it and let us fight LEGION and DRIFT but thats not going to happen because that would too fair and if we did start to get the upper hand on DRIFT that would be embarrassing for RAM!, but a quick update LEGION are stepping things up and are doing good with lots of well coordinated attacks, DRIFT, its hard to tell with RENT-a-RAM distracting things but some of their players are good and some are not so good and maybe need a little advice, but iv got a question, we were warring with DECIDE and LEGION first, we are far from finished but if it came to it who would i surrender to? LEGION, DECIDE, RAM or DRIFT?

Right Now you are not fighting DECIDE so dont need to excuse about it ...Plus i dont think RAM looks at ~B~ serious .. :p So if you think you are being gang banged, then i should tell you something: Prepare for worse!!! :axemen: :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

DeletedUser71961

Right Now you are not fighting DECIDE so dont need to excuse about it ...Plus i dont think RAM looks at ~B~ serious .. :p So if you think you are being gang banged, then i should tell you something: Prepare for worse!!! :axemen: :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

i cant wait! sounds great:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Another quiet week....

Side 1:
Tribes: LEGI0N Legion
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~B~
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 13
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 190,023
Side 2: 110,276
Difference: 79,747

chart

DeletedUser79042

Another quiet week....

It is very much alike of a week with Real Estate ... sales progress between the 2 tribes:icon_eek: You know, we sold so many ~B~ villages this week and Legion sold us that many.

Great! Absolutely great...:lol: The IRS will come looking for some taxes soon...

DeletedUser

this thread needs to go its not a war unless you both went turtle and attacking with d troops for a laugh

DeletedUser

orly?

Well, I am not closing this just yet. It doesn't seem like the most serious of threads, but I don't want to do misjudge your devious geniuses. If you want it closed, convince me thorugh PM.
Deal is that if not a war, at least we get some PnP. If it stays spammy, it's closed and I warn/infract, mostly depending on my mood.

Here is where I draw the proverbial line:
spam____________________________________________
no spam