W15 Milestones and Firsts

DeletedUser32281

Opponents Defeated Attacker

100 mil:1st (~SP~)

That's wrong. No tribe has reached 100M ODA yet.

DeletedUser

Rank Name Defeated
1 Sadistic Pleasure 112,04 Mio.
2 UnDecided 88,71 Mio

yes they have

(~SP~) First tribe to 100 million total OD points

total OD not ODA..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

-?-

First tribe to 50 Million Total points
First tribe to 40 Million Top 40 Points

DeletedUser32281

Seriously, can we get the Tribe ODA fixed.

(~SP~) were not first to 100M ODA.
7 Sadistic Pleasure 81,28 Mio.

They still have a bit to do to reach there.

I'm not sure which of the 3 tribes that have reached 100M were the first.
VODKA was 3rd.

DeletedUser

Opponents defeated
As attacker
Rank Name Defeated Tribe
1 stene38 11,71 Mio. Ninjas
2 Jaicoolabis 11,60 Mio. Ninjas
3 ce ong 10,45 Mio. Ninjas

DeletedUser

-?- first tribe:

Average points per player -1.000.000
Points of 40 best players -60.000.000
Total points -70.000.000
Villages -7000

Gmoneyroll

SRD-

First known tribe to have an anti squirrel forum

First known tribe (to my knowledge) to have EVERY member on the forum at once posting in a giant spam thread.

First known tribe to rim an entire tribe simply by crying out NIE, and the first tribe to develop the Shrubbery defense for that very same attack hehehe :)

DeletedUser

no but when its such idiocies like that, they shouldnt be in this thread
SRD-

First known tribe to have an anti squirrel forum (woah.... ill start an anti-hypopotamus thread?)

First known tribe (to my knowledge) to have EVERY member on the forum at once posting in a giant spam thread. (All the *?* are in forums)

First known tribe to rim an entire tribe simply by crying out NIE, and the first tribe to develop the Shrubbery defense for that very same attack hehehe (*?* and -?- prolly passed u on that)

DeletedUser

Mirai, do you consider yourself as a big spammer around here?
Because seriously, you haven't posted anything in ages..... you started this week to post... -_-

mirai no shinigami

I am a big spammer but not such a big one here. I only started yesterday...it's normal not to be the biggest one, isn't it? My first post in the W18 forum is there because my duke there asked for it. My second post was just a random one. Here I started just for the sake of spam and because my favourite forum is down atm. I'm the 8th spammer there and this was what I meant. I'm the only top 25 spammer from that 100k members forum to play TW. There was another one playing, but that one was in top 50. There are some other playing travian but no other playing TW. SO i was right, wasn't I?

John Lenin

Why you regard spamming to be an achievement is beyond me. Keep the irrelevant "milestones' out of this thread please.