W16: A year in review

MichielK

- A large number of tribes in the Northwest form the KTF/KOTF family

Does anyone think it's worth mentioning something like that after the last map?

I don't like families any more than the next person, but they do have two top 12 tribes in their family and we certainly talk about them enough :icon_wink: Besides, their decision to hug will help shape the future of that quadrant...either because they surprise many and get organised, or because their hugging prevents a tough rim tribe (like e.g. LS) to form.

DeletedUser

- A large number of tribes in the Northwest form the KTF/KOTF family

i've updated the first post with this but from what i heard the family has already splitted in two minor families?
geesh family tribe never cease to amaze me:lol:

DeletedUser39896

bump....just remembered this thing....I vote for it to be stickied :)

DeletedUser

if people want it, i'll update it every month with a new map(given the maps for it are actually made by our beloved mapmakers, i won't use the autoupdating maps.)

DeletedUser39896

yeah that would be cool...or every 2 months depending on how much happens......still vote for it to be stickied

DeletedUser

You should add a new map,there is no more meh/~I~ on W16 maps,and KOFT family are splited

DeletedUser

You should add a new map,there is no more meh/~I~ on W16 maps,and KOFT family are splited

well, if i had the map, i would update this thread...but i have no map with the current situation of the world.

jakeeboy

I have something else for the last map
- War between KTF and BANG! closely avoided after the Sigma incident...

DeletedUser

W16MapMarch132009-1.png

DeletedUser

meh, it's not the best i have seen, but it IS a map.
if i am not given a better one ( i doubt it ) i am using the one sf made.
btw, thanks sf for the map.
This is what i was thinking to write as a description for the map:

-ORC-BANG! war continues, even if it has become a stalemate.GUNs is giving a hand to ORC against BANG! (does KOTF have any involvement in this war? also someone please confirm the GUNs involvement )
-CND-C² war continues
-some players leave ~I~ to form meh, but ~I~ (and meh) collapse and leave the tribe top 20.
-KOTF/KTF familly split into the KOTF familly and Ad Inf familly

what more should i add?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

updated the first post.
one question : is it true that you can only post a maximum of 20 pictures per thread?
edit: i meant per post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think it is 10 per post, but I never heard of 20 per thread. If so, then the player pics thread on W24 is grossly overfilled :lol: