W21 K - Dominance

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
PuFFiN had always less than 50 members from what I remember.
ARG! went as high as around 75 near the start when setting up a then rim tribe.

We merged to form a new tribe when both tribes were at a high in the world.

This does not happen very often in this game. In fact I cannot think of another example.

DeletedUser

Oh damn I beg to differ.

You cannot compare the ARG! - Puffin merge with IMP's final result due to:

1. We have NEVER recruited for the sake of points or member count. Neither of ARG! or Puffin ever tried that.
2. We never filtered through our ranks chipping it down so we can recruit more. Ending up having one tribe cause there was nothing left to recruit.

And if you insist maybe you should try counting the amount of players that joined (at some point at least once) the IMP family ... over the last 2 years. Than compare it to PnP's history ... I think there's a huuuuuge difference :)

The only comparison I was trying to draw was that for ~IMP~/U, the member counts have finally been at a level where they could be combined into one tribe. Part of that, obviously, is due to the folks we are battling with have chased away or rimmed the less experienced players that had given the ~IMP~F the perpetual 'noob' status.

I can't defend the recruitment practices of ~IMP~, mostly because it has been terrible, but I do think ~IMP~U did a better job, and has had less than 50 members for a while now.

So yes, the circumstances were different, but the end result was similar. It just no longer made sense to have two distinct tribes, when we fought together and defended together anyway.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Last update was July 5th,

k200710.jpg

We have seen a few things happen in the last couple of weeks:
  • Dr. NO gained a K due to KoN falling plus they have gained from UWA as well putting them in second place for number of K's
  • PnP have gained K35 from ~IMP~ but lost K94 due to recruitment to G.Barb
  • All change in the North East yet again with WORLD(F) now gone.
  • We see Valsar & his one man tribe KitKat gaining two K's
  • ~IMP~ are no longer a family & they lost a couple of K's
  • KoN have gone from the world again.

DeletedUser

very good work once again

i do believe many of us very much appreciate your time

DeletedUser

Cheers for updating busa :) I hadnt even noticed that i now have tribal dominance in 2 K's... Go me :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Looking at tribe dominance here is a view of just how many players average a tribe has to control a K:

Players per K[spoil]
Code:
KitKat - 0.5
CaT - 1
PnP - 2.3 
=LT= - 3.2
Dr. NO - 4
=BCB= - 4.3
OMG! - 6
~IMP~ - 7.8
G.Barb - 10.5
G.A. - 11.5
IT! - 12
SW1FT(F) - 22
ViRiUs(F) - 24.4
UWA - 25
Puppet - 27
~VOID~ - 32
FOOT! - 71
UKW21 - 76
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

It's a nice average to compare, obviously holds strong connections to the average points of a tribe. We need to keep in mind that rim k's are much easier to control than k's in the core but it does not seem to affect the results none the less.

DeletedUser

Cheers for updating busa :) I hadnt even noticed that i now have tribal dominance in 2 K's... Go me :icon_biggrin:
dam u Valsar! How can thee control 2 ks before me! I shall send some axes to thee door in k9 (and some guys with points crowns) to teach thee a lesson!! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I hadnt even noticed that i now have tribal dominance in 2 K's... Go me :icon_biggrin:

man your one person and you have almost more ks than our whole tribe. but than again busmad probably has just as many as us :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

dam u Valsar! How can thee control 2 ks before me! I shall send some axes to thee door in k9 (and some guys with points crowns) to teach thee a lesson!! :icon_twisted:

Natural Talent of course :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

gj busa, and go the 1 man tribes, there seems to be a couple in the top 20..

DeletedUser82212

you should go noble in k 0 and 90 and 99 :) then you can own 5 ks

DeletedUser

One war I would like to see is controll-m VS Valsar.. private war.. no support from any tribe or any player. Have we had this for chads tourney?