W21 K - Dominance

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm quite sure nobody here is really interested in seeing some nooby rim tribes that don't have a chance in this world...

You mean like =LT= :lol:

Sure glad to post. (Will try to remember the family thing I've been going off the updating maps maybe you should PM the player looking after it to get it updated)
So many W8 CLOROX players on this world :)

K90
[spoil]
90kc.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Code:
Number of villages 	2577
Average concentration of villages 	0.2577
Number of tribes 	39
Number of points 	1,585,916
% of points of top 3 tribes 	62.9%
% of villages of top 3 tribes 	90.9%
% of abandoned villages 	82.4%
Av. points per village 	615
[/spoil]

Its of interest as AlexWong has moved in to the area & now number one in the K. :icon_cool:

Its hard going on the rim but glad we have reached it unlike some worlds that are dead prior to villages even getting to that area.

Just as a note
:
The figures at the bottom of the map are based on this site:
mytwstats

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thanks busa, lovely map.

I'm quite sure nobody here is really interested in seeing some nooby rim tribes that don't have a chance in this world...

lol, that's half the fun of it! :p

So many W8 CLOROX players on this world :)

hmm good memory :) I miss that world. Although it's kind of nice being in a tribe now that is not #1. People aren't so afraid to fight back :)

Although I'm sure I joined 21 too late and will be wiped out soon enough. No worries though, it's fun being the underdog :)

So, did you have a different name on W8 b/c I'm drawing a blank? sorry! CLOROX I assume?

Its of interest as AlexWong has moved in to the area & now number one in the K. :icon_cool:

Yeah, I've seen him around. I think I saw he's getting death threats in the mail from Virius as well.

alexwong

In the context "That" is clearly referring to what comes before (i.e. to the fact Pnp have twice as many barbs ennoblement as IMP).
"have something to" is synonym to "is related to"
And do I really need to explains the relationship between "the fact we are far more aggressive" and "aggressiveness." ?

I just said it was noobish to think high barb ennoblements is related to aggressiveness, and all you manage to find is to say that I am a noob who thinks so.
May I ask you how old are you ? You really can't do any better than something of the level of "It's not me, It's you who ..."?

After reading midnight comments, there are probably only 2 interpretations.

1. "PnP is more aggressive than IMP." Thats what most people will think of.

2. "High barb ennoblements is related to aggressiveness." Thats a noobish thought and you are probably the only one who can think of that. Noobish thoughts come from noobs (Eleandar).

good try to smoke your way out.. :lol:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I only had a short spell on W8 not in any great tibe had fun on W10 instead.

DeletedUser

spoiler off topic.
[spoil]
After reading midnight comments, there are probably only 2 interpretations.

1. "PnP is more aggressive than IMP." Thats what most people will think of.

Congratulation, you managed to understand the second part of Midnight's sentence, all that is left is to decipher the first part (i.e. "That would probably have something to do with the fact that")

Now, as I said this is going nowhere. Obviously there is one of us who doesn't understand english properly.

Honestly, I have no interest talking with someone whose argumentation is limited to repeating noob as much as possible with some smileys.

If you want to call me noob, I don't care, but at least do it for something related to the game otherwise it's just stupid.

In such situation, I think the best is just to put you on ignore list. Bye bye.
Now the threat can resume to its topic.
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Most of the Pirate side of PnP are W8 players noticed the name, the PuFFiN side had a fair few W10 players.

DeletedUser

I thought so. I recognize a lot of their names, even though it's been a while. Good to be among so many old comrades

alexwong

spoiler off topic.
[spoil]
Congratulation, you managed to understand the second part of Midnight's sentence, all that is left is to decipher the first part (i.e. "That would probably have something to do with the fact that")

Now, as I said this is going nowhere. Obviously there is one of us who doesn't understand english properly.

Honestly, I have no interest talking with someone whose argumentation is limited to repeating noob as much as possible with some smileys.

If you want to call me noob, I don't care, but at least do it for something related to the game otherwise it's just stupid.

In such situation, I think the best is just to put you on ignore list. Bye bye.
Now the threat can resume to its topic.
[/spoil]

specially for Eleandar

[spoil]

my understanding of the second part of midnight comments is 'PnP is more aggressive than IMP.'

and your noobish thought is 'barb ennoblement is related to aggressiveness'.

even if i dont call you noob, you already called yourself noob for having such noobish thoughts (above).

bye bye noob, and please allow the thread (not threat...Eleandar cant even spell proper english word) to resume to its topic.

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Comments stricken*

Last edited by a moderator:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is getting way off topic: W21 General discussion is a better place for a who's from W8 thread.

DeletedUser

Why would someone be interested in you in the first place...this topic is about k dominance and I believe that though UKW21 is small, it has achieved a k. There are so much stronger tribes and yet, they don't even have a k to boast about.

DeletedUser

Exactly, this post is about K dominance and it's kinda the place to talk about the small rim tribes.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Some of them may have an impact in late game play.

I know EP on W19 have been doing OK in the wars of late & are based in K89 area.

DeletedUser

Busa, nice map for k90, mind popping one up for k99 top 20 players thanks?