W21 K - Dominance

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I will make one for K99 today.

Yes you could say that K Dominance was about players but I wanted to keep this thread tribe based.

Might do one in the player made map thread but top 20 is far too many to be able to lable & colour.

DeletedUser

Since you are taking requests...K35 looks interesting to me. It would be good to know what is happening there.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Busa, nice map for k90, mind popping one up for k99 top 20 players thanks?

I made a map in the map thread for the top tribes of K99 still a bit hard to do players with so few villages.

K35 as per request
[spoil]
k35p.jpg
[/spoil]

mytwstats
[spoil]
Code:
Number of villages 	4032
Average concentration of villages 	0.4032
Number of tribes 	20
Number of points 	17,403,265
% of points of top 3 tribes 	91.0%
% of villages of top 3 tribes 	41.1%
% of abandoned villages 	55.5%
Av. points per village 	4316
[/spoil]

The fight is still on going for this K.

Blurg from ~IMP~ has been hit the hardest so far going down from 594 to 390 villages. They are not all within the K but the attacks now from K34 are also raining in on the area as well as from the south.

DeletedUser84906

Blurg from ~IMP~ has been hit the hardest so far going down from 594 to 390 villages. They are not all within the K but the attacks now from K34 are also raining in on the area as well as from the south.

He´s running away to K29 :/

Im gonna let him grow those villages, then.. OM NOM NOM.

DeletedUser82372

He´s running away to K29 :/

Im gonna let him grow those villages, then.. OM NOM NOM.

change that to WE. I might be moving up there soon and I expect some coffee and cookies as you promised that day you were drunk and wearing a gorilla costume :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

u sure it was HIM that was drunk?
or could it have been u =p
and can we see something like k54/55/44/45 thats like original =)

DeletedUser84906

change that to WE. I might be moving up there soon and I expect some coffee and cookies as you promised that day you were drunk and wearing a gorilla costume :icon_wink:

:/

You should know i never pay any promise i make while drunk :icon_rolleyes:

u sure it was HIM that was drunk?
or could it have been u =p
and can we see something like k54/55/44/45 thats like original =)

Nah... thats just pnp and fireborne..

DeletedUser84906

Meh... guess ur right

Let me know when you come over here boob :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser82372

hmm, in a week. But I don't like nobling small barbs. Got enough of those already ;(

DeletedUser

i beleive mef pays people for the trouble of barb growing =)

DeletedUser

he tries to donate troops, but firebornes never found the need to teach his players any other order than "Attack" lol

DeletedUser82372

it is kinda in topic. I'm announcing my presence in K29. Change in Kdominance even if it will only be 0.001% it is a change in dominance :p

DeletedUser

Well, in an attempt to keep the thread somewhat relevant, and to fulfill my pledge to try and represent ~IMP~F here, I would like to announce with a bit of sadness that ~IMP~U has been disbanded and the remaining members assimilated into ~IMP~. Gone are the days of family tribes on W21 (not really, but ~IMP~ family era appears to be over). Arguably the most successful family tribe that I am aware of.

Conspiracy theorists will no doubt take notice of the fact that this action has had the unfortunate side effect of propelling ~IMP~ back into the 2nd place tribe (if there was still anyone that didn't combine the two anyway). I expect, as with many merges, that some people will fade away and our member count go down a bit before leveling off.

Whatever all of you think of ~IMP~F, ~IMP~U was a unique tribe, that took a great amount of pleasure from a casual closeness and intense loyalty to their dedicated leader, UKWildcat. We always called ourselves W21's big 'small' tribe which reached a rank of #4 in its heyday.

It was an enjoyable ride, and we are proud to say that we gave out a few lumps as well as being on the receiving end.

It's not a world changing event by any stretch of the imagination, but we now all march under one flag. It will be interesting to see, I suppose, if the combined leadership and player dynamics will help or erode the tribe. It's worked well for some, and been disastrous for others in this world's history.

Thank you for your time, and I will now return you to your regularly scheduled spamming.

-mtupper on behalf of all past members
Former Duke of ~IMP~U

alexwong

thank you, and lets back to our regular spamming.

I dont think its the most successful family tribe ever. I see that as a failure because its been disbanded. Why do they disbanded, we have our own answers for that.

The main reason why IMP.F was ranked high was due to former TESB players who joined their ranks. With all the huggings with SWIFT and Virius in the own K, they are left unchallenged to the top until PnP crashes them.

I wont be surprise they will continue to fall in ranks. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

thank you, and lets back to our regular spamming.

I dont think its the most successful family tribe ever. I see that as a failure because its been disbanded. Why do they disbanded, we have our own answers for that.

The main reason why IMP.F was ranked high was due to former TESB players who joined their ranks. With all the huggings with SWIFT and Virius in the own K, they are left unchallenged to the top until PnP crashes them.

I wont be surprise they will continue to fall in ranks. :icon_wink:

Well that is certainly one possible scenario. lol. The other is that they will continue on for a good bit until the winds change the world again. It was not only ~IMP~F that benefited from former TESB players. I have to wonder what your "answer" for the disbanding is. The total membership is finally under 100 players, so there is no need to continue. Except for scale, it's not that different than Puffin and ARG! folding together. It's just another page in the history books, nothing more.

In the end, we did it on our own timing. We were not forced to do it, we weren't on the verge of destruction - it simply made sense to do it.

DeletedUser

. The total membership is finally under 100 players, so there is no need to continue. Except for scale, it's not that different than Puffin and ARG! folding together.

Oh damn I beg to differ.

You cannot compare the ARG! - Puffin merge with IMP's final result due to:

1. We have NEVER recruited for the sake of points or member count. Neither of ARG! or Puffin ever tried that.
2. We never filtered through our ranks chipping it down so we can recruit more. Ending up having one tribe cause there was nothing left to recruit.

And if you insist maybe you should try counting the amount of players that joined (at some point at least once) the IMP family ... over the last 2 years. Than compare it to PnP's history ... I think there's a huuuuuge difference :)