W21's Current Top 20

DeletedUser98649

ahh but for ranking you not think eternally Rank 1 even for ODD sounds good?

I see your point it is actually rather easy to defend the first couple of nukes to each village ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

spacemanspiff92

Noobs always like to think that if a player has high ODA, he must be damn good in attacking. They see things too narrowly...

alexwong

Asperra, whats so good about having ODD when he is totally destroyed in the game?
its like telling someone to end his life and we will build a nice tomb for him.

from my view, i think many of the current top 20 ODA are good attackers. They have been tearing their opponents apart and still going strong. just looking at the names in the top 20, and you will know why they deserved there. they are strong opponents.

DeletedUser

There's a balance of ODA, and ODD that should be needed. In w.21 its rare that targets attack you properly back but you can tell someone is good when they have ODD from targets attacking them back and still grow rapidly.

Have an immense amount of ODA/ODD potentially can mean very little.

DeletedUser

well if you are going down go down with a bang when the world ends he most likely will still be there at the top forever remembered?

Nope.

ahh but for ranking you not think eternally Rank 1 even for ODD sounds good?

I see your point it is actually rather easy to defend the first couple of nukes to each village ;)

Rank 1 for ODD is good.. If you haven't lost everything.

DeletedUser64451

Like this guy, for example...

Name: Jaaz
Tribe: Fenix

OD Rank: 1. (349,041,379 score)
OD Attack Rank: 1. (71,404,829 score)
OD Defense Rank: 1. (277,636,550 score)
Lots of dead troops, and rank 37 in points isn't too shabby either with all that ODD...means he's fighting back <3

Compare that to this

Name: aidyace
Tribe: barbs

OD Rank: 1. (342,457,008 score)
OD Attack Rank: 53. (28,316,160 score)
OD Defense Rank: 1. (314,140,848 score)

that's a different kind of OD. Not much to brag about there..."I got stacked on my way out", that's about it.

DeletedUser98649

ha nice stats sidd

Sure but he gets remembered even for being stacked

forever in the hall of fame even if it is for being a noob

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74079

ODD and ODA prove nothing except the fact you know how to kill troops.

DeletedUser98649

ahem.... Secale's sitter for example maybe Backwards... How did i find that out :p keep your sources closer Puffins THAT was TOO easy

DeletedUser98649

P.S midnight i had edited that post you must have seen it before i changed i wasnt entirely sober at the time

DeletedUser98649

i did or didn't

but then maybe i don't have any and i was just bluffing it seems like his tactics thats all i will say for definite

but hey i'll call the bluff and say i'm right