W21's Current Top 20

DeletedUser

i did or didn't

but then maybe i don't have any and i was just bluffing it seems like his tactics thats all i will say for definite

but hey i'll call the bluff and say i'm right

Ok, I just checked, and your wrong.
Secale is active, by Sandy, no sitter, all green :icon_surprised:

So you've proven (again) to have no credibility here and people should take into account anything you spam.

DeletedUser

Hey. I just wanted to check back and see what was going on in this world, I left ages ago. I was around with tribes like KKnD then Knight? Anyone remember me? :)

gh131

Hey. I just wanted to check back and see what was going on in this world, I left ages ago. I was around with tribes like KKnD then Knight? Anyone remember me? :)
yea i remember you we were in a tribe for a little while

DeletedUser

W21 top 20 review

Happy Easter to all who care!

What better way to celebrate than with a brief top 20 review from everyone's favorite forum goer and opinion spewer... me!

1. PnP:

With the TA split, PnP is putting the pressure on, in a bid to rid W21 of the TA filth. PnP are using this confusion and civil war, to extend their tendrils deep inside TA territory, making it impossible for the TA to support from the backlines, as they will now have to defend from the backlines as well.

2. Panda:

Have been going toe for toe with NOw, who are under pressure from other directions and have a decent amount of barbs mixed throughout their territory. Hopefully we'll see more progress from the Panda's in near future, it can't be easy for NOw and from what I understand Panda are not facing any other immediate threats.

3. ~IMP~:

Slowly downsizing with inactivity biting hard, alexis only puts in a few hours per week now, mtupper losing villages to backwards, no one really cares.

4. IT!:

Have done well to hold on and make it to 4th, I can't really ever see them going any further unless IMP fall apart and they rise to rank 3, they have reached their maximum potential. They will expand a bit through the rubble for NOw, but only to an extent that will not see them grow past any of the top 3 tribes. They're too far behind.

5. NOw:

Got some good players, who have skills, but they are not a developed tribe. They have no cohesion (geographically speaking) and even with their skills and experience, it will be hard for them to mix it with any of the top 5 tribes, who have far superior geographical development.
I'm expecting they'll stick around for maximum another 8 months, then just disband or merge into IMP.

6. .:TA:. :

The TA face BD, their renegades, who got fed up with thier barb nobling, pacifistic policies. BD has done well to take as many vills as they have being numerically inferior both in points and players and activity, relying on aggression and skill alone. Meanwhile, the TA continue to plod along but face serious troubles now as PnP penetrates deep into their core in a serious way.

7. R.T.T. :

Remember the titans.
A small tribe which has been able to ascend due to mass recruiting of new players everywhere and the larger tribes have ignored them because of their obvious lack of skill and aggression and the fact that the larger tribes are much more concerned with each other.
Nothing special here.

8. KoN:

Remnants of the Dr NO split, everything that got left behind and banded together. Similarly to RTT, they will be able to float around the bottom end of the top 10 without any serious trouble, unless NOw merges with IMP and IT! convinces them to clear out KoN.
Otherwise we won't see much from these guys up until PnP clear enough domination to declare victory.

9. ViRius:

Thanks to the tireless efforts of Alex Wong and Lady Counsel and crew (not to mention that Ugofree quit), Virus has steadily declined in both rankings and activity ever since.
They are now a dying tribe and it will be some time before they drop out of the top 10 (unless PnP really focus on them, which is unlikely), but there will be no more major growth here. They have run their course and are on the way down.

10. BD:

I like BD. They had the balls to stand up and say, this is shit! We're not gonna take it! No! We ain't gonna take it! We're not gonna take it, any more!
They opened strong against the TA and struck a huge psychological blow, but their activity quickly dropped off and now the tides are turning back in favor of their much larger opponent.
2 of their players have been banned/gone barb, for god knows what and the rest either don't care or cannot function as a single unit.
Still, they caused the biggest upset in the TA we have seen in over 1 year I would think and that's something. The TA will never recover from this blow and PnP are in now, the doors of troy are open, and they were opened by BD.

11. ~VOID~:

Void have not grown much in over a year and have only ascended in the rankings due to other tribes disbanding or being defeated.
They cower behind their morale, which deters most big aggressive tribes from attacking them and they probably supply support to the weaker larger tribes (IMP, VIRUS, TA) in a bid to not be nobled out by them as well. They have nothing to be proud of, they have simply existed due to circumstances and nobled some barbs.

12. GLORY:

I really know nothing about GLORY, I guess thats because they don't really matter. A tribe with 7 guys that was 2 million points, would have been something of note, 2 years ago. But in this time of gargantuan giants and alliances, GLORY are just too small to make a difference. A single PnP player could easily take care of them provided they were nearby and we had morale penalty removed.
But glory hide inside the mess that is KoN and have reasonable security for the next 4 - 6 months.

13. PIE:

We're at a stage now, where its easy for any tom dick or harry to start their own tribe and it be a top 10 tribe. With over 200 players who have more points than the rank 20 tribe, we'll probably see more of this shit over the next few months.
Jesse Custer is a barb nobler that exists inside PnP who has been ignored because there are more important matters. There is an understanding and I believe there are small amounts of communication and co-operation between PIE and PnP, but nothing solid. I think someone said the other day that Jesse did not even know what a morale basher was...

14. =MERC=:

These guys have an ascii sword in their profile...

15. R.T.T.B:

Academy of RTT, I've been picking them off a little from time to time as a lot of them exist in PnP held continents. They offer no resistance.

16. H.O.W.:

The rest of the top 20 are small 1 man tribes that mean nothing - NAL
Forgive my brashness, but they are of no consequence.

DeletedUser

5. NOw:

Got some good players, who have skills, but they are not a developed tribe. They have no cohesion (geographically speaking) and even with their skills and experience, it will be hard for them to mix it with any of the top 5 tribes, who have far superior geographical development.
I'm expecting they'll stick around for maximum another 8 months, then just disband or merge into IMP.
Yay, we've gained a few extra months on the original prediction :icon_wink:
Dont worry we're not going to be put off by some geography... think we've more than held our own in our skirmishes with the 3 tribes above us :icon_cool:

Anyway thanks for the new review midnight... Knew it was still worth checking the externals :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yay, we've gained a few extra months on the original prediction :icon_wink:
Dont worry we're not going to be put off by some geography... think we've more than held our own in our skirmishes with the 3 tribes above us :icon_cool:

Anyway thanks for the new review midnight... Knew it was still worth checking the externals :icon_biggrin:

Yeah but you've got to agree that you guys have a rough deal being so unclustered, right?

DeletedUser

I love to look back in this thread and see myself be a noob :D

Also, erm, Top 20:

ALL ARE SUPURB! MWUAHAHAHAHA

DeletedUser

Judging by this post... you are still a noob.:icon_rolleyes:

derp, being a noob is fun

you just hatin on my mad madness :icon_cool:

and perhaps you're jelly of my top 20? Maybe you see some comp on the horizon, yes?

DeletedUser

Both, it's co-lead.

(So we say, it's really a dictatorship under my rule)

DeletedUser

Sup guys, Been too long :)
Hows it all been goin, can midnight spare us an old review if he has the time?
And Jonas, its been to long, howdy