W34 Sig Making

DeletedUser

Type of Graphics (Sig, CoA or Avatar): I would like a Sig, CoA, and and Avatar if at all possible.

Style: Up to you:)
Colors: Dark colored theme
Theme: Something representing Anarchy/Confusion/Disorder/Chaos
Text and how you want it: Again, dark in nature, mysterious/dangerous...I'm not very imaginative, letting you the expert come up with something:)

Description:

The Anarchists Against Anarchy bonded together for a singular cause. That is to rid the world of order as it is known and to plunge it into a state of organized chaos. We are organized and active and very protective of our lands and fellow members.

Membership to AAA is currently open but very selective.

AAA is a war tribe, known for its strong sense of values, honor (as we see it) and respect. Respect of the strong, especially in relationships with the weak. Respect is displayed not only in words, but deeds, by those seeking the protection of the Anarchists or from the Anarchists.

Reclusive to outsiders, the Anarchists bond tightly internally. Chaotic in nature, Ancarchists abide a strict code of conduct and value loyalty and cooperation for similar goals and ideals.

AAA respond to any act of aggression, be it scouting or open assault, as an act of war against us due tribal response. We do not forget a provocation, grand or petty.

Duke:
Padan the Dark

Because I like making these, and im putting off hwk here you go:
ptd.jpg

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/4141/ptd.jpg

DeletedUser

Type of Graphics Sig,
Style: Fruity
Colors: Orange and w,e goes lol
Theme: Fruit
Text and how you want it: Cant Peal This Orange
also w34 Fail

If you do both then thank you and ill put your gallery on the top of both if you do them thanks in advance :)

Sam

if any1 cud

DeletedUser

Type of Graphics (Sig, CoA or Avatar): I would like a Sig.
Style: Up to you
Colors: a colour that complements my avatar
Theme: scorpions but i dont mind too much
Text and how you want it: just make it beter than my current one and have Scorpio S2 on it

Muller21

Type of Graphics (Sig, CoA or Avatar): Sig.
Style: Have fun with it
Colors: Have fun with it
Theme: Killing Dozens
Text and how you want it: Killing Dozen

Last edited:

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Daemonic could you please make me a sig i could put as my coat of arms please? I'd love dark colours and a silver metal duck if possible. but tbh i'd take anything as i have no coa...

DeletedUser

no...im working on new styles...oh...it didnt go through....anyways I posted (or attempted to) a post saying that im trying out a new style and that I hope everyone can bear with me for like 2 days

also I havent received a reply back yet from the helper dude

Cool cool just please give me a ill ass CoA better then the last one please

I'm looking for the style I was trying to tell you

DeletedUser

yeah can you clarify that a little more?

also instead of my originally grunge work I was doing I can also start working on my new style if you all want...it takes about 3-4 times longer though so you REALLY gota be patient :)

Check out my new style:
daemonarc.deviantart.com

DeletedUser

hey dude revisit the sit in like 5minutes i am reposting the stuff of the new style that i revised

DeletedUser

Style: Splashes of colour, and a roman helmet and gladius along the lines of: http://www.swordsandarmor.com/images/H-910914-RD_Roman.jpg
Colors: Shades of green and white, go nuts xD
Theme: Crazy, representing tribes
Text and how you want it: Ok, I would Like you to put on there in an aesthetically pleasing way the following: "W21- TESB" and "W34- I~W"
TESB being a starwars themed tribe, it would be cool to incorporate an image of a light saber, or the deathstar, anything, its really up to you to incorporate an image of Starwars in there somehow, and you can just incorporate the I~W into the roman theme. Thanks man :D

DeletedUser

Style: Splashes of colour, and a roman helmet and gladius along the lines of: http://www.swordsandarmor.com/images/H-910914-RD_Roman.jpg
Colors: Shades of green and white, go nuts xD
Theme: Crazy, representing tribes
Text and how you want it: Ok, I would Like you to put on there in an aesthetically pleasing way the following: "W21- TESB" and "W34- I~W"
TESB being a starwars themed tribe, it would be cool to incorporate an image of a light saber, or the deathstar, anything, its really up to you to incorporate an image of Starwars in there somehow, and you can just incorporate the I~W into the roman theme. Thanks man :D