-uneek-

Type of Graphics (Sig, CoA or Avatar): Sig
Style: ???
Colors: White and Red
Theme: Target (yes the store)
Text and how you want it: My name -Uneek- W34 -Target

DeletedUser

timelord:
twas a quickie as you said so i did yours in like 5 minutes ;) cuz i messed up ur other request :(

asouetribe.jpg

Bloody brilliant mate :icon_surprised::icon_biggrin:

Im sure my tribe's leader will love it :) I know I do.

DeletedUser

Style: Neutral
Colors:Brown ,gray, white, black and the like.
Theme: Fall/Autumn
Text and how you want it: Wazzup in a style that matches
Image : Leafs and whatever you think will look good

Thank you to take the time to make me a sig, if you have the time otherwise I'm
going to cry myself to sleep every night untill you do

And .The Time Lord. , I love Dr. Who (the old movies)

Last edited by a moderator:

fadarofthedarkblade

Style: ???? not sure what it is but pm me in game about it im always on
Colors:.blues and greens
Theme: watery?? snowy?? i dont no but somthig orginal and try and focus on a kool picture.
Text and how you want it: i dont really care where the text is situated but if you can have my name
fadarofthedarkblade in small writing in it somehwhere as well as w24 Storm(unless you know how to make that little 2 thats used for elements cause if you do then could you drop that in instead of the t)

and thanks for doing this man its amazing people can do this let alone out of the goodness of there hearts. cheers man. if you ever see me on the otherside of a war let me know and ill be there to help you out

DeletedUser

Type of graphic:Sig
Style:Anythign that looks cool,original,random.
Colors:Blue/Green black.

Theme:Anything original and random.

Please add Name here?? on it somewhere and try to make my name pop out from everywhere,would look cool.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Type of Graphics : Tribal coat of arms
Style: medieval, darker shades of colors
Colors: blue and red
Theme: war (preferably have one army running over another)
Text and how you want it: The Rimming Squad (top right hand corner, each word on a separate line.)

By the way daemonic, awesome job on everyone's graphics.

DeletedUser

Im not too good at making sigs but I can find sigs and slap some nice looking text on them.

DeletedUser

Type of Graphics : Tribal coat of arms
Style: medieval, darker shades of colors
Colors: blue and red
Theme: war (preferably have one army running over another)
Text and how you want it: The Rimming Squad (top right hand corner, each word on a separate line.)

By the way daemonic, awesome job on everyone's graphics.

quick.jpg

DeletedUser

Nice, but I think that it would look nicer with blue instead of red in the backround. Could you change that?

DeletedUser

What program are you using to make your pics? I made a quick sig for this account in Photoshop CS4, just wondering if you are doing the same thing, or if you are using a different program

DeletedUser

What program are you using to make your pics? I made a quick sig for this account in Photoshop CS4, just wondering if you are doing the same thing, or if you are using a different program

Here is a quick list on some:
•Photoshop CS3 & CS4
• GIMP
• PAINT.net

DeletedUser

what do you guys use to make sigs, i made my own one but i don't think its that good, i used photoshop cs4

DeletedUser

what do you guys use to make sigs, i made my own one but i don't think its that good, i used photoshop cs4

try smoothing out the transition betwen your two colours, maybe take the line tool and cut a bit off of your right hand pic, then use the blur tool at 100% to make it blend together more.

You could also try overlaying a light gradient onto it, but im not sure how well it would work in your case

DeletedUser

i would like one all i want on teh
text-Elmer Fudd (be creative on color/type of text), "loony tunes", W???
be creative on all the rest this is for a future premade thats well know so the maker will get some brownie points. i have nothing to repay u besides my gratitude :)
best siggy wins
also i just underlined it to show u what i wanted as text