W34 Sig Making

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Type of Graphics (Sig, CoA or Avatar): avatar if you can, otherwise a coa
Style: dark/evil
Colors: dark colours
Theme: i'd like a picture of a metal duck on ther if possible an animation but i'll take just a cool picture. If thats to much trouble i'd like gears of war background.
Text and how you want it: I want Metal Duck on there somewhere in a cool font as well as W32 Deutsches Heer and W34 BUMP.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Type of Graphics (Sig, CoA or Avatar): Sig
Style: Stealth
Colours: Preferably Dark colours, mainly Green and Black, Whatever else blends in with them two.
Theme: I would like a picture of a soldier covered in armour and weilding a sword.
Text and how yo want it: I would like my text to say W19 - RotA on the left and on the right W34 - ART.

Thanks ;)

DeletedUser

Btw I just want to add, I am tio help expand out

IF you are an artis looking for more work please see my thread in off topic

DeletedUser

omg so much shit to go through b4 i can finish everyones!!!! CAN SOMEONE HELP me with some secretary type work? (for lack of a better term)

DeletedUser

I am not going to help because these took my awhile but these are my first ones.

Had the pic just added text and filtered it.

LoveHate.jpg

Cool render with my touch.
jpg.jpg

DeletedUser

I need help making a list of people whose requests have been filled and then private messaging those people on that list while also making a list of peoples orders have not yet been filled so that I may devote 100% of my gfx art time the fulfillment of said orders because most of it goes to organization and ends up to where I can only complete one a day if im lucky.....can someone PLEASE DO THIS???

I WILL PAY WITH 3 PREMIUM POINTS! thats how much it means to me...i got into this for fee and will pay to have it go smoother while getting nothing in return

Wolfren

Wait i dont rember you War lord are you under an alias for the premade?

DeletedUser

btw I still need help to create a list and be a 'secretary' if you will...

i will pay SIX (6) PREMIUM POINTS!!!!!!!

PM ME!!!

DeletedUser

Okay If noone would post at the moment it would be okay. I will get a mod to loock this and make a new post daemonic mail me all you have making sigs

DeletedUser

Type of Graphics (Sig, CoA or Avatar): CoA

I dont think I need to fill out the thing because its sortof already completed. I just need it enlarged and the Eye commonly seen in Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events placed behind it. I couldnt find the Eye to put behind it, and I couldnt get the dimensions enlarged to fit the maximum dimensions and to increase the size of the text without distorting it.

Shouldnt be a hard task :icon_razz:

c98790714e014fd8

This is for my tribe, S.U.E.

There for, it should fit the tribal pic maximum dimensions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

timelord:
twas a quickie as you said so i did yours in like 5 minutes ;) cuz i messed up ur other request :(

asouetribe.jpg