w39 Auto-Updated & User Created Maps

DeletedUser

Well since the last user-created map was posted way back on November 22nd, I decided to make one.
Somehow the font became un-antialiased (is that a word - perhaps aliased?) when it was converted to .gif ... please excuse the messy writing.
Err, this is only the second time I've made maps on GIMP. Any tips/hints/suggestions are much appreciated.
The non-animated map (which is much prettier in my opinion) is underneath, in a spoiler.

2nlgvme.gif

[SPOIL]
30rl4j7.png
[/SPOIL]

Gruenhagen

Very nice map Jeremy, all thou I was some what surprised not to here some form of Rhianna as the map came up :p

DeletedUser

Very nice map Jeremy, all thou I was some what surprised not to here some form of Rhianna as the map came up :p
:lol:
The thought didn't even occur to me. Perhaps nex time. (bandit) <-- Yeah I'm too lazy to copy the actual emoticon... you know what it is.

scarlet ash

3 super powers in the world pretty much left and not even out of the 8x8 map size :p.

DeletedUser

This world really got little interest, everyone started on world 38

DeletedUser

Nobody posts this much now, so I thought I would give you a new map of the top 8 tribes, couldn't be bothered going any further, the colour distinction wasn't good enough

map.php

DeletedUser

one of the most pointless self-made maps i've seen. : )

don't bother to flame back, im off to get drunk.

DeletedUser

Lumo, that is just a map copied from twstats. Fail times a bajillion.

DeletedUser

That's an interesting tidbit there Lumo.
Perhaps you should get your computer fixed then.

DeletedUser

That's an interesting tidbit there Lumo.
Perhaps you should get your computer fixed then.

Yeah correct I should do,

Oh wait, yes I thought of that, & oh yes I sent it to them & oh yes I remember they said there was too many for them to get rid of :icon_sad:

Anyway as long as TW and a few others things work, then I am not that bothered

DeletedUser80195

Can someone change ~RAID~'s color on the map to something darker......so we could see the difference between NOB and Raid's borders on the map.

Even better instead of purple.........turn the bunny tribe a light pink color......=D