w39 Auto-Updated & User Created Maps

DeletedUser

Rohan - I wouldn't have thought you'd need a world map to see all your villas... surely a 15x15 would suffice :)

DeletedUser80195

Rohan - I wouldn't have thought you'd need a world map to see all your villas... surely a 15x15 would suffice :)

:icon_redface: Ooooh silly me. I forgot what account I was playing again. Nothing impressive but if you scrool up 4 pages i think in ranking you will see a real point whore in the making :icon_wink:

But im spread way to think to see myself on a 15x15......may I should come back to this world as Rohan White and expand maybe south west.........

Or maybe just bury that account completely.:icon_idea:

ah fuey I quit........:icon_razz:

Rohan White as you knew him have officially retired........have been for a very long time too......:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You aren't by any chance refering to this post are you :)

What is the basis for calculation of the fastest nobling map? Is it just based on total numbers of ennoblements since the world started, or is there some element that takes into size comparative growth?

ie, if a 10 villa player grows to 20 villas in 2 days, does he out-score a 200 villa player who takes 20 villas in the same period?

....from a real point-whoring bitch who's now somewhere in the middle of the fastest 5...

btw colpo suggested you should do something useful and take over the Ronuval account (Colpo get bored very easily)...

DeletedUser74702

Yeah correct I should do,

Oh wait, yes I thought of that, & oh yes I sent it to them & oh yes I remember they said there was too many for them to get rid of :icon_sad:

Anyway as long as TW and a few others things work, then I am not that bothered

Does this guy realize the amount of viruses doesn't matter, and that there all taken off the same way? :icon_confused::icon_confused:

DeletedUser80195

You aren't by any chance refering to this post are you :)

....from a real point-whoring bitch who's now somewhere in the middle of the fastest 5...

btw colpo suggested you should do something useful and take over the Ronuval account (Colpo get bored very easily)...

Nope and Nope.......I was basically referring to the post I quoted and me bing a little point whore in the making but hey take it how ever you like it......

@ Colpo's request........the Ronuval account have been in really really really good hands for a while now and will stay there....pretty much the only thing I could do in raid now is co play and account....

Colpo why dont I co play your account? Or maybe just take it over....being bored is a cancer that has a tendency to put your tribe in a bad spot.......people quit or start wars out of boredom.

Pointing North..........:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ehm, not that it's all that significant, but... can we get Prowl and Prowlr added as a family? :p
I dunno how it hasn't been brought up yet, but 'twould be nice in my opinion.

... and for that matter, ~RAID~ and #RAID#?

Thanks. <3

DeletedUser

I'm curious to know how we became Devils F. - especially seeing as the tribe (falsely) said to be our family is not labeled as such on the maps. o_O

DeletedUser

Devils was still marked as a family including T.D.E and T.D.E2 when I changed the colours and changed ~RAID~+#RAID# to a family, so it updated Devils to Devils F.

Should be changed in the next update, since T.D.E and T.D.E2 dont even exist now. :lol:

DeletedUser80195

Can you please swap the map colors of Raid F and Nob. The southern sector is looking more like a big blur with no defined borders.

DeletedUser

the world looks like a giant boob

hash.png