W54 Blog

• Thread starter DeletedUser79609
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser79609

"W54 has a blog"

Yeah, I can read your minds.

Anyways, I am your official blogger. I will make an enormous effort to keep this updated regularly. If no one has seen my work then look at my W22 blogs. Make sure you drop by and say hi to all the noobs when your there :)

I am looking for some generous person to donate a blog banner.

So, I think thats all that needs to be said.

Sticky Please!

Latest Entry

-W54 Blogger (3rd January 2011)

Archive

DeletedUser79609

I know. He put your name on the reply.

Your Duke, it's only fair.

DeletedUser

This seems like a good idea. Keep up with the good work :) Interesting read.

King Matt II

You should've interviewed me, not Hammy. :icon_sad:

But still, nice read. :)

DeletedUser

Only thing I would suggest is that the blogs are done at the start of the month and the mid-way point of the month. Currently you say the start and the end of the month however that is pretty much right beside each other or more then likely within a week of each other.

DeletedUser

Hey toby?

Did choo see?

pRo are gonna take over k53 with just 9 players!!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Hey toby?

Did choo see?

pRo are gonna take over k53 with just 9 players!!:icon_twisted:

seezha, amazing timing. I just boarded my flight and need to turn the cell off soon.

pRo suck and they are going nowhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can't help but say that I'm a little disappointed in the level of quality for this edition. No maps, no tribe/player reviews, and an uncomfortable format for interviews. I like to see the question above each answer and not have to scroll up again for reference. Also, I'm pretty sure the rules for all bloggers are 1 blog a week unless there are specific circumstances under which the blogger is unable to perform. But perhaps the bloggers contract has changed since I've left.

I realize that blogging takes a lot out of a person and sometimes the response from the community is underwhelming based on the work you put in, but that doesn't mean it's okay to put in a halfish effort. I understand older world bloggers doing shorter less frequent blogs because nothing is going on in their worlds, but you have been handed a fresh world. The standards are higher than they were on W22.

As it stands, I believe Zednex did a much better job in his Unofficial Blog than you did in your official opening entry. Especially taking into consideration that you have had quite a while to release your first entry, and I'm sure people were waiting for something really great to read.

DeletedUser96513

I can't help but say that I'm a little disappointed in the level of quality for this edition. No maps, no tribe/player reviews, and an uncomfortable format for interviews. I like to see the question above each answer and not have to scroll up again for reference. Also, I'm pretty sure the rules for all bloggers are 1 blog a week unless there are specific circumstances under which the blogger is unable to perform. But perhaps the bloggers contract has changed since I've left.

I realize that blogging takes a lot out of a person and sometimes the response from the community is underwhelming based on the work you put in, but that doesn't mean it's okay to put in a halfish effort. I understand older world bloggers doing shorter less frequent blogs because nothing is going on in their worlds, but you have been handed a fresh world. The standards are higher than they were on W22.

As it stands, I believe Zednex did a much better job in his Unofficial Blog than you did in your official opening entry. Especially taking into consideration that you have had quite a while to release your first entry, and I'm sure people were waiting for something really great to read.

Cant agree anything more then that ,and been used to see Daria Blogs, I just couldn't like this entry.

DeletedUser84906

Fact <3

DeletedUser

I just read it myself and could not agree more. Zednex's was much better. Can you petition to have a blogger removed from the world?

And Ultimatum X, a blog at the end and beginning of each month would mean a blog a day as the month ends and the next day, another month starts. What would have really changed in one day?

King Matt II

I agree, I don't think any effort has been put into this blog at all, just a few paragraphs and then copy and pasted interviews.

I definitely preferred Zednex's, you can see the effort he had put into it.

DeletedUser84906

I just read it myself and could not agree more. Zednex's was much better. Can you petition to have a blogger removed from the world?

And Ultimatum X, a blog at the end and beginning of each month would mean a blog a day as the month ends and the next day, another month starts. What would have really changed in one day?

I dont remember in what world this happened, but i think UBM was removed for popular request.

Correct me if im wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.