W54 Blog

• Thread starter DeletedUser79609
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

I am reading it, perhaps it is not the best blog. But voting him out of the world, seems a little harsh. He may have been busy or any other reason not to put much effort into it, or if I am wrong just could not be bothered, which then yeah is not good.

DeletedUser

I can't help but say that I'm a little disappointed in the level of quality for this edition. No maps, no tribe/player reviews, and an uncomfortable format for interviews. I like to see the question above each answer and not have to scroll up again for reference. Also, I'm pretty sure the rules for all bloggers are 1 blog a week unless there are specific circumstances under which the blogger is unable to perform. But perhaps the bloggers contract has changed since I've left.

I realize that blogging takes a lot out of a person and sometimes the response from the community is underwhelming based on the work you put in, but that doesn't mean it's okay to put in a halfish effort. I understand older world bloggers doing shorter less frequent blogs because nothing is going on in their worlds, but you have been handed a fresh world. The standards are higher than they were on W22.

As it stands, I believe Zednex did a much better job in his Unofficial Blog than you did in your official opening entry. Especially taking into consideration that you have had quite a while to release your first entry, and I'm sure people were waiting for something really great to read.

I would have to agree with this.

[SPOIL]

[/SPOIL]
Thanks guys (and possible gals..)
But I've already applied for W55 Blogger, if I get that job I wouldn't be able to W54 as-well.

If you could get the w54 you wouldnt need the w55 one :p You're already playing this world and I need my co-player lol

I will do my own blog post then, and it will sure as hell be better than that.

That wouldn't be fair for us. You know too much...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I get you. But well he could of done better, but does he even play this world? I just felt the petition comment was a little harsh :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, I get you. But well he could of done better, but does he even play this world? I just felt the petition comment was a little harsh :p

Yeah, looking back on it now, it does seem kinda harsh. I just hope the next one is a lot better..

DeletedUser

If you could get the w54 you wouldnt need the w55 one :p You're already playing this world and I need my co-player lol

I'd need to re-apply for the position & that is if he does get kicked off the blog which I believe will not happen.

dfix

Zednex! Zednex! Zednex!

you are our bloger, if the team don't care for us then we don't care for their blog, reopen the Unofficial Blog!

DeletedUser

I am reading it, perhaps it is not the best blog. But voting him out of the world, seems a little harsh. He may have been busy or any other reason not to put much effort into it, or if I am wrong just could not be bothered, which then yeah is not good.

I agree.

Anyone should try playing a decent sized tribalwars frontline account and blogging around 5000 word blog a week .Thats without a life...

It takes it out of you , by the looks of things ultimate may just be doing w54 to help out since it didnt have a blogger.

You easily criticize when its a load of work.

Frail you should understand how difficult it is then if you have done it before. Since I dont believe you done 4 blogs a month or stayed for the amount of time (6months) I believe is minimum time you are meant to stay blogging.

I see your a moderator now....

Kicking someone off would be disgraceful. Just a teaser showing that blog is. Easier said than done. None of you hounds seem to realize that.

@Toby please PM I think I recognize you noob :p

dfix

I agree.

Anyone should try playing a decent sized tribalwars frontline account and blogging around 5000 word blog a week .Thats without a life...

It takes it out of you , by the looks of things ultimate may just be doing w54 to help out since it didnt have a blogger.

Frail you should understand how difficult it is then if you have done it before. Since I dont believe you done 4 blogs a month or stayed for the amount of time (6months) I believe is minimum time you are meant to stay blogging.

Kicking someone off would be disgraceful. Just a teaser showing that blog is. Easier said than done. None of you hounds seem to realize that.

Thing is we have a bloger, he is our first love and we like him.

And it takes no genius to see that W54 have spoken.

DeletedUser

I agree.

@Toby please PM I think I recognize you noob :p

Richard I was a mod before I was a blogger.

I left because I couldn't meet the requirements of the blog, which is 1 quality entry every week. I fully acknowledged my short comings and resigned because of them. What I didn't do was make excuses for myself or other bloggers when I couldn't perform up to standard. You are making excuses for a bad blog by attacking me personally. Well I have news for you, I am just a reader on this forum and I have every right to voice my opinion when I think someone could do a better job at the task they've been handed.

And no, Ultimate is not a guest blogger. He has announced himself as the official blogger. I'm not saying he should quit because of one bad entry, I'm saying he should realize that it was not up to standard and that he should try harder next time.

DeletedUser84906

¿This is the part where i should say: "Richard, you got powned" ?? ;O

Well said frail.

Edit:

Nobody forced him to become a blogger :S

How about posting in w54 forums to get some volunteers? You had time.

I thought the whole idea, other than having a good read and informing/updating us about the world situation, was to suggest improvments to the respective blogger, making it better for the readers. And lets not forget we have every right to critisize/contribute in the forums, of course, without saying anything infractionable.

DeletedUser

Cut the guy a little slack, it is just the first blog. If the rest do not improve, then so be it, but it is hardly fair to condemn after just one post.

King Matt II

Cut they guy a little slack, it is just the first blog. If the rest do not improve, then so be it, but it is hardly fair to condemn after just one post.

Not a very good first impression though, don't you think?

Considering Ulti is already blogging for another world, I don't see why he can't hand W54 over to Zed, he's clearly capable. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Not a very good first impression though, don't you think?

Considering Ulti is already blogging for another world, I don't see why he can't hand W54 over to Zed, he's clearly capable. :icon_neutral:

I feel it's only fair to give him a chance to redeem himself. But that's just me, clearly. :)

DeletedUser

Richard I was a mod before I was a blogger.

I left because I couldn't meet the requirements of the blog, which is 1 quality entry every week. I fully acknowledged my short comings and resigned because of them. What I didn't do was make excuses for myself or other bloggers when I couldn't perform up to standard. You are making excuses for a bad blog by attacking me personally. Well I have news for you, I am just a reader on this forum and I have every right to voice my opinion when I think someone could do a better job at the task they've been handed.

And no, Ultimate is not a guest blogger. He has announced himself as the official blogger. I'm not saying he should quit because of one bad entry, I'm saying he should realize that it was not up to standard and that he should try harder next time.

Exactly .

Of course you can make excuses for yourself but this is the guys first blog for W54. I know my first blog was not my best blog . Was yours ?

He must have asked to be blogger here not just got told he would be blogging here .

Mefisto what does your post do except spam ? Except the last part :p

Of course I encourage my blogs (personally) to have criticism . Constructive criticism .

After one blog you guys are telling him he should quit/be sacked ? Now that is ludicrous & anyone who has been a blogger will realise that including frail. While I believe you lot if in his position would feel hurt and disillusioned by your own comments.

Just remember your speaking to another human over that computer. Look big now dont ya....

Did Zed even apply to be an official blogger of w54 ?

I cannot believe so many people have done that . Like the school playground :icon_neutral:

Hi xfire :) PM . I dont really play this world , However wanna cat some noobs :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.