W60 Ending Announcement

DeletedUser108293

Losere who cant accept that they lost a world make me sad. Especially if they then complain in externals :D

DeletedUser94483

Might have missed it hungry but who is complaining about anything other then their own lack of movements?

DeletedUser108293

I did so much for SPAM in this war, guess I dont need to show any stats or how many OD I got since it all started etc.
We were always the best tribe and we still are. Some members just were too bored because of your guys not taking on a fight for months.

DeletedUser

I did so much for SPAM in this war, guess I dont need to show any stats or how many OD I got since it all started etc.
We were always the best tribe and we still are. Some members just were too bored because of your guys not taking on a fight for months.

You have fought well, but i would be careful on boasting...

If you wish to assess what a player contributes you have to look at everything, all the ways in which they have helped their tribe, all the ways they have helped each member and how much they have also helped the enemy.

I always keep screen prints of everything, ask Will :p

DeletedUser

Also, how do you measure which tribe is the best?

SPAM used to use the stats to show which tribe was the best....shall we go there? :D

Butonel

Reaction score
SPAM chose to recruit the last 2% because there was a movement in *TLS* and GOD that attempted to delay the end of the world by nobling very large numbers of barbarians and internals. The prime example is Butonel* who has nobled 657 barbarians alone in the last week whilst SPAM has only nobled 1153 villages in the last week.
Shame on you! You promised to recruit KURE just after SPAM alone will reach 60% - then you see SPAM would NEVER reach 60% and you made the move.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Clearing this we never promised that, recruitment is part of TW so its only logical to recruit allied tribesmates and consolidate them on one leadership.

DeletedUser108293

We are a tribe. We recruit whenever and whoever we want. This world is done. Get along.

Losers :icon_smile:

DeletedUser108935

i didn't realize it was against the rules to recruit.

#sour grapes

ashoka1

Also, how do you measure which tribe is the best?

SPAM used to use the stats to show which tribe was the best....shall we go there? :D
Side 1:
Tribes: SPAM
Side 2:
Tribes: GOD, *TLS*

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33,541
Side 2: 13,213
Difference: 20,328

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 300,448,554
Side 2: 122,522,642
Difference: 177,925,912

chart

ashoka1

Shame on you! You promised to recruit KURE just after SPAM alone will reach 60% - then you see SPAM would NEVER reach 60% and you made the move.

Shame is a word backstabbers and cheaters like you and Daniel shouldn't use.

You , Daniel , Craig are three accounts to get ban multiple times.

DeletedUser108293

Shame on you for backstabbing SPAM just to go for 100% which will never ever happen anyway.

DeletedUser94483

World is not full of those...and making a personal decision is NOT...betrayal as he did not do what you guys had your recruits do by supporting us while he was in your tribe..he stated his intentions and left...Just because you guys know you cant make 100% because you guys do not have staying power...which is the point of late end game. Does not mean anything.

DeletedUser

World is not full of those...and making a personal decision is NOT...betrayal as he did not do what you guys had your recruits do by supporting us while he was in your tribe..he stated his intentions and left...Just because you guys know you cant make 100% because you guys do not have staying power...which is the point of late end game. Does not mean anything.

Actually, the point according to win conditions is to get and hold 60% for 90 days.

ashoka1

valtheran88;6885803...Just because you guys know you cant make 100% because you guys do not have staying power...which is the point of late end game. Does not mean anything.[/QUOTE said:
W60 started in Nov 2011

15 world's have started after that and 7 of them already won by different tribes

None of them were won by 100% domination.Does that mean all those world winning tribes were noob tribes and didn't know how to stay till end

On the contrary it was a good decision by tw so the barb noblers who when OPEN lose villages and go to back line and noble few hundred barbs to stay alive.they repeat this over and over again till the time their better and active opponents fed up of fighting the dead who don't fight back and lose interest.

Then those losers , barb noblers eat the enemy inactives for 2 years to say they won a world by fighting.Just check your own or awdh or butonel stats to see how many times your front line clusters have been destroyed and you guys noble back line barbs.

DeletedUser108935

You have 11 caps in the war so I you can't want the world to stay open that much

DeletedUser94483

Deems...you really REALLY do not know how to read actual stats...go back in your hole. Why is it people that do not know how to read are the ones that come out and talk?

I have only had 2 front-line clusters...both were destroyed not because of enemy skill but because of a combination of foolishness on the accounts part and strife between me and the owner...I do not like marking down the wins I have that were not 100%...as they were not true finishes.