W68 Auto Updating Maps by Nickjer!

DeletedUser97716

Please expand the map, you're missing out on some of the K's

DeletedUser107233

k's probably havent gotten big enough for the maps to expand to the newer ones fire, ive always loved looking at nickjers maps

DeletedUser71409

Please change the color of W~W? as I can not see the difference between the PYRO F and W~W?. The colors are too a like :3

DeletedUser

Can you add the stats for ~SRI~ and -SPQR- to ~IRS~ in K22. We are a family Tribe.

DeletedUser71409

Can you change the color between W~W? and TBD. I can't tell they difference as they are both white

Thanks!

DeletedUser106309

Sad news from Nickjer's website.

"
Jul 1, 2013 - 21:30:23 EDT
End of Maps
---------------------------------------------------------
I will be bringing the maps to a close at the end of July. Most likely no one will read this until August when the maps stop showing up and they stumble on this site. I haven't played Tribal Wars in a long time and I am currently too busy to maintain the maps much longer (mostly due to lack of interest).

I currently create and host maps for over 695 worlds. It is time consuming and I have no incentive to keep going. Now here is the catch. Due to lack of funds and trying to maintain multiple jobs in the real world, I will continue to update the maps each month if the total donations for the previous month meet or exceed $100 in donations. That means if I receive $100 by the end of July, I will extend the maps into August. If I then receive $100 by the end of August, I will extend into September.

If you think this is greed talking, then I definitely won't deny it. I've been doing these maps for almost 5 years now, so you can imagine it is about time I retire. If you want to keep me from retiring then donate and get your friends to donate. All-in-all, it's been fun and I enjoyed my Tribal Wars days :)"

DeletedUser

Well thank you for your years of service at TW making the maps It is and was most appreciated.

DeletedUser64969

bye bye nicker updating maps :(, this goes to show tw is slowly dying

DeletedUser

HI,
Is it possible to zoom out so we can see the new Ks ?
Thanks and have a good day !

DeletedUser

It'll be a sad sad day when the maps go down.. :(

TW should host these themselves!

Justifi3d

Well enough Donations were made that the Maps will continue for another month! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser64969

Well enough Donations were made that the Maps will continue for another month! :icon_cool:

This has seriously surprised me, I wish i could donate to it, but i can hardly afford pp roflmao

Justifi3d

This has seriously surprised me, I wish i could donate to it, but i can hardly afford pp roflmao

I'm not surprised, if you read Nickjer' Homepage he does Maps for quite a few servers :D (695 worlds) The numbers are certainly there thats for sure..

DeletedUser64969

You must remember that 60-75% of them worlds are most likely closed :p

MR.MR

but 25% of 700 is ~175, so if every player on every world gave him a penny each month he would hit 100$ no problem

DeletedUser

but 25% of 700 is ~175, so if every player on every world gave him a penny each month he would hit 100$ no problem

I'm sure there's a really good percentage of player's that don't really have the means of paying money (teenagers)