W68 Auto Updating Maps by Nickjer!

Justifi3d

I hear in Brazil they have a "Magic Money Trees" so I think the Brazil Server should pay for all our maps? :lol:

DeletedUser

Can these maps be expanded? We're missing out on some really great stuff.

DeletedUser

Can we get these maps expanded?

Would also be nice if the bottom right corner wasn't a mass of blue's..

DeletedUser106392

Make the tribe "What" the color Black. it will stand out against EDDARD and Turtl3

DeletedUser

What the hell happened to V/A??? Do I smell Tribal Hugs scale merges?! I think I'm going to get sick. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser106309

I don't see it as hugging. V/A has as much members as other top tribes do.

They have now a good lead against other top tribes. You whining because of that? :lol:

Justifi3d

They have now a good lead against other top tribes. You whining because of that? :lol:

Dude I love Vinnie! My hero :icon_redface:

DeletedUser106309

Just kidding :icon_razz: Glad to see other fans here, not typical really.

DeletedUser

When you have the top 4 players in the world joining forces in one tribe, :p sure does smell...no...stinks...no...reeks of massive hugging.

Am I whining? hahaha, should I? lolz :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

When you have the top 4 players in the world joining forces in one tribe, :p sure does smell...no...stinks...no...reeks of massive hugging.

Am I whining? hahaha, should I? lolz :icon_rolleyes:

They were together long before the last merge...pay attention much?

DeletedUser

I did. I thought one had recently joined. Either way....you cant refute that V/A is recruiting as many top 50 players available. They are alike a vacuum cleaner :icon_razz: sucking up anybody whose tribe has failed to stand up to opposing forces. :lol:

DeletedUser

Pfft depending on how many drinks I have in any given day I can refute anything.

Don't tell me what I can and cannot do. :lol:

DeletedUser

The updater for these maps hasn't logged in for 2 months..can we get someone else..?