W70 - What's Your View?

One Last Shot

Contributing Poster
You have no power and If your going to post ...please do not ignore the red marks under your writings
"your behaviour on this world." ... behavior.
Firstly, I have a lot of power over the way this world will play out. You may be clueless, blind even, on that...but I would strongly suggest you speak to your leader if you wish to continue giving me reasons to start changing tactics :)

As for your spelling 'education'...

It never ceases to amaze me how ignorant people can be of the history of their own language. Had England not been the main colonizer of your nation, you would most likely be speaking a variation of French instead.

You (as an American or from another Anglophone country) speak a variation of English, where the only major difference is minor spelling details. What you have mistakenly believed is a typo, is actually the original version of the word. America simply drops the 'u' in some English words.

PS if you wish to act in that manner, 'If' does not need a capital letter in the middle of your sentence. It does not follow a full stop (period), it is not used as a name and if you wish to stress a word in your writing you should either use the 'bold' function, the 'italics' function or capitalize both letters.

Trying to educate a professional educator is never going to work in your favour. And yes, favour is also spelt with a 'u' :icon_idea:

Last edited:

latchky

Firstly, I have a lot of power over the way this world will play out. You may be clueless, blind even, on that...but I would strongly suggest you speak to your leader if you wish to continue giving me reasons to start changing tactics :)
Sure you do lol if u had that much power your tribe would still be a factor.

But this is pointless to even continue, I have a game to tend to...ill let you continue preparing your posts to troll the forum with and rant about how great you are / were / however you want to look at it.

If u need me you know where to find me in game or on skype

do you boys and girls smell that ?

It's the smell of offtopic

Lol you all can get back to main topic of discussion :)

Last edited:

mrpointhore

Non-stop Poster
Considering I'm indifferent between this Googly and Latchky battle going on, but still find it amusing.

1. Googly just shat all over your face with that grammar lesson, point 1 to googs.
2. For someone who says "It's just a game", you care an awful lot, Latchypoo
3. Latchky, I don't know you, at all, but, people who talk big games on the forums, usually, and mind you, I say usually, never end up well. You've made it thus far, congrats! You must be a solid player, but lets not make alligations and assumptions, eh?

My 3 cents.

u6s5l.

Below are log times, where Maggot was first mentioned before & after the incident occurring. A simple 'ctrl f' would back this up by yourself or anybody else who was in the chatroom at the time.

And the one thing I held my hands up to was incorrect, as something far worse happened which I only found out about last week (I was under the impression 5-10 nukes were sent at Bombo86 and that was it...apparently that is not the case).

[11/10/2014 22:02] -> the last time Maggot was mentioned in council chat before the incident.
[19/10/2014 15:04] -> the one time the Latchky incident was discussed.
[30/10/2014 02:06] -> the first time Maggot was mentioned in council chat after the incident.

I would never sell out any committed member of a tribe I lead. Spies are a different matter, but everybody else is treated in the same light - as a friend and an equal. If they play for the interests of the tribe, they are protected by any means at my disposal. And whilst there have been mistakes on this world (taking back being a duke when the war began so that someone was leading the tribe when I didn't have the time, for example), there has never once been a case where I have done anything to harm any account in DSy4 whilst leading - excluding dismissals for spying.
I can think of a few times.

LiriC

Contributing Poster
all I got from this . is that googly hacked latcky .

jesus .. and some people here have the guts to call me a bastard . god damn it.

War Hamster

Still Going Strong
Rather entertaining...truly, especially to discover sidd's involvement on Latchky which I did not know previously. Sidd you know me quite well I'd think so I shouldn't have to say much more than this for you to get the jist of what I feel about it and what will come down the road. As for hitting Ronin my friend...I'll be waiting for you :)

latchky

Considering I'm indifferent between this Googly and Latchky battle going on, but still find it amusing.

1. Googly just shat all over your face with that grammar lesson, point 1 to googs.
2. For someone who says "It's just a game", you care an awful lot, Latchypoo
3. Latchky, I don't know you, at all, but, people who talk big games on the forums, usually, and mind you, I say usually, never end up well. You've made it thus far, congrats! You must be a solid player, but lets not make alligations and assumptions, eh?

My 3 cents.
Lol I see we have a googly lover
1. let talk about grammar lessons "alligations " is not a word nor were any allegations made :)
2. How do I talk big on the forums when I rarely speak lol unless my name is being mentioned.
3. I'm not making assumptions, what I said is what I meant...no assuming involved :)

Last edited by a moderator:

TrueGrave

Lol I see we have a googly lover in here so
1. let talk about grammar lessons "alligations " is not a word nor were any allegations made :)
2. How do I talk big on the forums when I rarely speak lol unless my name is being mentioned.
3. I'm not making assumptions, what I said is what I meant...no assuming involved :)
But who can say really, that they aren't a Googly lover, deep down at the core of who they are.

Last edited by a moderator: