W70 - What's Your View?

DeletedUser99939

Rather entertaining...truly, especially to discover sidd's involvement on Latchky which I did not know previously. Sidd you know me quite well I'd think so I shouldn't have to say much more than this for you to get the jist of what I feel about it and what will come down the road. As for hitting Ronin my friend...I'll be waiting for you :)

latchky

Considering I'm indifferent between this Googly and Latchky battle going on, but still find it amusing.

1. Googly just shat all over your face with that grammar lesson, point 1 to googs.
2. For someone who says "It's just a game", you care an awful lot, Latchypoo
3. Latchky, I don't know you, at all, but, people who talk big games on the forums, usually, and mind you, I say usually, never end up well. You've made it thus far, congrats! You must be a solid player, but lets not make alligations and assumptions, eh?

My 3 cents.

Lol I see we have a googly lover
1. let talk about grammar lessons "alligations " is not a word nor were any allegations made :)
2. How do I talk big on the forums when I rarely speak lol unless my name is being mentioned.
3. I'm not making assumptions, what I said is what I meant...no assuming involved :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol I see we have a googly lover in here so
1. let talk about grammar lessons "alligations " is not a word nor were any allegations made :)
2. How do I talk big on the forums when I rarely speak lol unless my name is being mentioned.
3. I'm not making assumptions, what I said is what I meant...no assuming involved :)

But who can say really, that they aren't a Googly lover, deep down at the core of who they are.

Last edited by a moderator: