war between apoc-C/D and ~S~ and -PX-/=PX=

DeletedUser

So here we are again the forums are dead, so lets see if anybody is interested about how the war is going in the north

i will only post apoc-C and apoc-D Ba has there own thread (or can make one)

Side 1:
Tribes: Apoc-C Apoc-D
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =PX= -PX- ~S~
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,050
Side 2: 2,021
Difference: 8,029

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 98,322,066
Side 2: 19,124,750
Difference: 79,197,316

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: Apoc-C Apoc-D
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =PX= -PX- ~S~
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1,577
Side 2: 162
Difference: 1,415

image.php

Side 1: 15,672,453
Side 2: 1,609,801
Difference: 14,062,652

image.php

It looks like we are easily winning this war

comment all you like

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I mean i havent seen an ~S~ OP on C or D since December...

And PX has really fallen to pieces after VST and MM split... a lot of members are feeling abandoned, so they turtle up and then expect no help when they get mass attacked.

I mean in the past there was always a 'slow' border, where large stacks on each side, but now there are no large stacks and we are just plowing right through.

DeletedUser53573

No one cares, lol.

APOC was NOT growing through the core like they used to. They hit a wall. A concrete wall (great pun, no?). They were still losing in the k90s and APOC-N, still a 3 man tribe if that, was going to be dead. Rattle and RKN split. They were falling apart, and rapdily. So what do they do?

Of course, make another ally.

I mean, really, at the satge of the game where there is MAYBE 10 legit tribes (barely), does a single tribe having 7 allies really make much sense? APOC-D/N/F, RKN, TF, both BA's, and the new -MM-. They were all against 3 tribes in px, vst, and S. Of course, 90% of the vst players mass quit so I doubt counting them as a tribe is relevant, although I will to avoid the haterade from being opened.

I'm sorry, but I used to like this world. But that was just ridiculous. Althoug I did enjoy taking those 180 odd players villages in just a couple weeks to end it all off. The account has been easing into an owner for a few days.

Anyways, was fun guys. Maybe I'll see ya on w47? Forkul noob is already there. As is soco lime (lik lol?) and Green Revolution (dw, no one likes him there either).

/first post after 2 month ban. Had really planned on goin hard until the ban ended. I'm kinda ranked like 8th in oda on w47, so tats more fun :p.

DeletedUser

No swordnoob we don't care what YOU have to say

just run to w47 and please don't come back to w18 (but you are probably playing under a different name already) because nobody likes you here in w18 anyway

and don't go off topic to start about the south this thread is about the north

create your own farewell thread if you want attention

DeletedUser53573

Seemed to eat up quite a bit of time for you guys to figure out what account I DID play.

Kudos to Bella for the shared connection trick :)

DeletedUser

swordnoob again you utterly fail in your response we at APOC-C have never cared who plays which account or if you share an account cheat or multi account WE DONT CARE we just noble enemies

you are just a looser hiding behind several different accounts and then runs off to w47 when you know you are loosing this world blaming it at everything and everybody but yourself

so say something useful about the topic or move on

DeletedUser53573

Apparently you don't keep in contact with the APOC-D side. I literally had 12 people mail me on skype asking which I played.

And I'm not hiding behind any accounts or running anywhere. I didn't even have a single APOC incoming. Well, except I think Konan sent like 50 fakes lol.

I mean, yeah, you can just chill here. It was fun. It got boring around New Years, at least for me. Sorry if I'd like to have fun? W47 has much better players than you imo.

If you really want to resort to childish insults and poor gramer and speelingg, then you go ahead. I am on topic, as the topic is this war. You just don't realise that no one really cares anymore. I don't feel like arguing anymore.

I'm sure forkrul can come and admit that w47 is more too. He seems to be having a good time based on our little talk earlier.

DeletedUser

again what apoc-d does is there business i am in apoc-c and indeed we dont care

boring? because the best players are left in the game you cant win and you actually have to let your nukes travel more then 5 fields so you resort to barb nobling until there are no more in your area and yes i understand that it becomes boring
so now you start in a new world to gang bang with your "friends" the new comers in the game and show off how "good" you are
well if you are really are as good as you think you are you would finish world 18

if world 47 have so many players better then me why dont you bring them to 18 and give them 1 of those 50 inactive accounts so you and your w47 "friends" can showoff your skills against me

If you really want to resort to childish insults and poor gramer and speelingg, then you go ahead. I am on topic, as the topic is this war. You just don't realise that no one really cares anymore. I don't feel like arguing anymore.

whatever!!!!!!

DeletedUser53573

Pretty sure I was the Top Player Nobler last month. Nice try though. And that does not even add the week I was banned after someone decided to log into Korlik using a proxy, and the geniuses we have modding the world thought it was me =/. Ahh well, clearly I recovered.

Like, really, no one cares about you. I never once even mentioned APOC-C specifically, so not sure why you come here thinking its about you?

DeletedUser

If you really want to resort to childish insults and poor gramer and speelingg, then you go ahead. I am on topic, as the topic is this war.

This must be the funniest in a while, Swordnub preaching against childish insults, and poor grammar and spelling. Glass house, throw rocks... good idea!

And no, you're not really on topic. If you check again, the topic isn't "Swordnub". Sorry to burst your bubble.

Btw, Swordy... I'm in Apoc-D. I can promise you we don't really care who you are playing either. Bokkelul has it right. We noble red dots. Actually we're doing pretty well also.

Side 1:
Tribes: Apoc-D
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -PX- =PX= VST ~S~
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1,212
Side 2: 89
Difference: 1,123

image.php

Side 1: 12,039,724
Side 2: 872,417
Difference: 11,167,307

image.php

Have fun on w47 then. We will not miss you.

DeletedUser53573

And I wasn't talking about me. At all. Bokkel came on here talking about me. /learnread.

I was on topic. I said no one really cares about playing on this world anymore. It was bad at 28 allies, but that was early game (wait, was fear/pain/rebel an ally then too?). The fact hat the 6 or so allies (sorry if I'm off by 1 here, a bit hard to count!), you had a few months ago clearly was not enough became evident with APOC-N losing 90% of its frontline villages and 3 of your tribes disbanding. I think, at least for me (although I'm sure most everyone else would agree), taking the 28+ alliance down to 3, with one being full of inactives (backline is the only reason you're safe soco[tribe]), we did okay. Besides, lets be honest here, there was something goin on with the mods. To what extent, I don't know. But there was no reason for me to get banned for someone else proxying into my old account, and Bella (and zain, but maybe different situations), doesn't get banned for literally logging into other accounts. Although that trick she used did help ^^

DeletedUser

Pretty sure I was the Top Player Nobler last month. Nice try though. And that does not even add the week I was banned after someone decided to log into Korlik using a proxy, and the geniuses we have modding the world thought it was me =/. Ahh well, clearly I recovered.
you really think that making it to top player nobler last month is an achievement all my stats are better then yours even if you add all your accounts together

Like, really, no one cares about you. I never once even mentioned APOC-C specifically, so not sure why you come here thinking its about you?
indeed its not about me its about the war in the north between a bunch of noobs who run and hide when they loose some vills (exception are there like emmanuelfr) and apoc-C/D
so lets see if anybody is interested about how the war is going in the north
which means its not about swordnoob who plays accounts in the south if he wants to brag about how good he and his friends are make your own thread

taking the 28+ alliance down to 3, with one being full of inactives (backline is the only reason you're safe soco[tribe]), we did okay.

Hmm talking about alliances when the war broke out

here are some facts from 6 months ago

bomberace101

post_old.gif
#2 2009,September 2nd, 17:53 Top Ok a bit of an old school tactic :icon_wink:

Points (Total)

Apoc-C --- 140,574,234
Apoc-D --- 274,711,890
Apoc-F --- 132,363,782
Apoc-H --- 24,064,915
Apoc-N --- 82,048,944
Apoc-R --- 34,503,764
Apoc-W --- 191,095,663

Total --- 879,363,192

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~MM~ --- 311,510,896
~MMM~ --- 35,156,156
~INF~ --- 169,440,077
INF-AM --- 28,226,832
~S~ --- 191,513,907
~S2~ --- 19,305,768
Fear --- 71,368,662

Total --- 826,522,298

Members

Apoc-C --- 84
Apoc-D --- 96
Apoc-F --- 80
Apoc-H --- 38
Apoc-N --- 48
Apoc-R --- 54
Apoc-W --- 93

Total --- 493

~MM~ --- 99
~MMM~ --- 40
~INF~ --- 86
INF-AM --- 55
~S~ --- 97
~S2~ --- 45
Fear --- 73

Total --- 495

Villages

Apoc-C --- 14278
Apoc-D --- 27731
Apoc-F --- 13528
Apoc-H --- 2509
Apoc-N --- 8304
Apoc-R --- 3464
Apoc-W --- 19325

Total --- 89139

~MM~ --- 31553
~MMM~ --- 3571
~INF~ --- 17641
INF-AM --- 2935
~S~ --- 19618
~S2~ --- 2063
Fear --- 7419

Total --- 84,800
looks like things were pretty even then

maybe someone can be bothered to update the above to see what is left of apoc alliance and the rest of world but one thing is for sure it wont look pretty for the rest of the world

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Am I really going to have to dig up the list?

Check out who posted the list above... yes, it was bomberace. If you read that thread most folks (on both sides) regarded the report as representative of the war and unbiased in its presentation.

Nub: You dig around as much as you like but what ever "evidence" you bring to the table will, no doubt, have been discussed ad nausium before.

Please leave now as no-one here has *any* interest in what you have to say. Furthermore... no-one ever did!

DeletedUser53573

Nice try. Am talking about the list of how many tribes you originally had - compared to what we have reduced it to.

DeletedUser

Swordnuke leaves and you have nobody left to talk to, I sure wish I knew how to target inactives as well as you guys do ;)

I wonder if you're going to try to recruit some of them =S

DeletedUser

Swordnuke leaves and you have nobody left to talk to, I sure wish I knew how to target inactives as well as you guys do ;)

I wonder if you're going to try to recruit some of them =S

Lol, looking at your stats I can see you have only taken inactives, barbs, or canibalised someone from your own tribe yourself, so I think your comment is more applicable to you than us. As for the recruiting comment, why on earth would we need do that when we are making good progress by just taking enemy villages!!!

DeletedUser53573

Swordnub, please go away as we don't wish to listen to anymore of your BS!

Moneky+puts+fingers+in+ears.jpg

Are you actually trying to deny that your tribe names alone provided some in this world (hey, maybe even me!) a great deal of help with learning the alphabet? Maybe Elias can find the list, because I really don't feel like it. But if you're so persistent...

p.s. that pic kinda looks like me!

DeletedUser

The Elias you better focus on your game you lost 45 vills in the last 72 hours

and with the rate you were nobling it will take you another 6 months to noble 45 barbs back

DeletedUser

Are you actually trying to deny that your tribe names alone provided some in this world (hey, maybe even me!) a great deal of help with learning the alphabet? Maybe Elias can find the list, because I really don't feel like it. But if you're so persistent...

I am basically saying that it is not even worth arguing with you as you have been spouting BS for so long now I think you actually believe it, next you will be telling us you can fly .....

ange-gardien.jpg