war between apoc-C/D and ~S~ and -PX-/=PX=

DeletedUser53573

Maybe the rest of Silence can become allies <3

ps Maccy are you playing a new world?

DeletedUser

Careful with off-topica (presuming this is still relatively on-topic o_O)

DeletedUser

Nope, just providing data for Andrew Dong.

OK, it seems that our recent posts have obviously been too tame as you just don't seem to get it, I will therefore try to spell it out for you as best as I can. We do not care for your opinion at all, you are a failure on this world, and your continual posts do nothing other than to show you up for the complete and utter noob you are. My advice (not that you are likely to take it based on your past per performance), take what little dignity you have left and just go, and don't grace W18 with your dis-illusional presence again :D

DeletedUser53573

Youve done nothing but breed off of others success, namely, forkrul.

DeletedUser

Yep, every time Apoc is successful, its because we are cheating, exploitative and family huggers.

If Apoc was protecting its weaker players on the rim by being in a massive family -- why has nobling in the backline of continents never worked?

I mean its only been tried a few times (besides for one village deathstars) but you think if you absolutely know we are protecting crappy players you would exploit that.

But no, we just keep moving the frontline and killing your players off.

DeletedUser

Swordnuke is right, Half of that list wasn't UAs doing or was a combined effort.

Wasn't {K} in k46? next to gaelic in k47?

W18 is a disgrace...it shows that hugging is acceptable. IT'S NOT! Only think tribes like MM, LEGION, Aggression and G.ghan did wrong was fight each other...actually that was a right thing to do...if they had all hugged and formed massive 10 tribed families it would have never been so fun...

Just think of it..the early wars would have never been...MM Vs. AoO, Aggression Vs. OM Aggression Vs MM and inf. Legend and g.ghan Vs Dusk? MM Vs. Blade? These where real wars...the thing happening now is just WRONG. But don't listen to me...im just a noob who got rimmed by MM. Best rimming i ever got :p

DeletedUser53573

And, for the sake of mr. Dong, xlxlclxlx or whatever played another world. Duke tried to but not sure if he was successful. And idk bout the othr guy but my guess is yes.

DeletedUser

Ok so here an update for the last 2 weeks

Side 1:

Tribes: Apoc-C Apoc-D
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~S~ -PX- =PX=
Players:

Timeframe: 26/03/2010 00:00:00 to 09/04/2010 18:59:53

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 663
Side 2: 77
Difference: 586
image.php
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,486,663
Side 2: 756,304
Difference: 5,730,359
image.php
Export to public forums

Looks like it is still a one way street

DeletedUser53573

Cause no one plays anymore. It's literally an 8 vs 3. And I think s apparently merged with px. So 8v2. The amount of allies you needed to get here was ridiculous in itself. The fact you chose to then make more just suffers to me and everyone else that thing weren't going quite as well as you make it seem.

DeletedUser

swordnub please leave we dont want to hear your BS anymore
Sept 2009 we started of with an close to equal amount of players equal amount of vills and same amount of tribes all written down and agreed upon in the thread APOC versus the world by mister wolf and bomberace now 7 months later we have lost tribes, lost great players dealt with inactives, players have split off and new mergers and allies have been established all the same as what happened to your end of the world

Clearly we have been dealing with it alot better then you have

results of all this is WE ARE WINNING AND YOU ARE LOOSING get over it and leave

DeletedUser

The Apoc vs PX/S war wasn't always one-sided like it is now. 6 months ago things were pretty even. Reading back on bomberace's post from September (HERE), Apoc had 493 members, the other side had 495. 89k villages vs 85k. It wasn't 8 vs 2 like it is now, it was pretty much 1 vs 1, but Apoc has been steamrolling the other side, making many of them quit, some rimmed. Many quit cause their tribes weren't supporting, or just boredom. The truth is it doesn't matter, Apoc is winning, I remember last year when the 4's were all very active frontlines, now Apoc has moved to the 7's (in the north). So yes, it may be one-sided now, but don't suggest we gang-banged on you, it started very even, you had the same odds at winning like we did.

DeletedUser53573

bombers post was wrong, considering we have been fighting S this entire time

many of the k59 and k58 people had conflicts during the the whole war

at this point in the game, bokkelul, youre not elite because youre here, no, doesnt work like that. when was the ladt time the truly good players stayed to late game, in any world? it rarely happens, if ever. those players were the ones in mm . WLA, R@pid, Kee, FCRS, wolveshowl, mister.wolf, ect ect

bokkelul, you didnt deal with tribes breaking off, you simply allied them and looked away. Do you not understand that ytou have a FAMILY TRIBE, youre allied to ANOTHER FAMILY, AND YOURE ALLIED TO another 3 separate tribes?

thats absolutely pitiful that you require them.

DeletedUser

Swordnub,

Now 7 months after the thread was created and debated in length you are telling us that the post of bomber was wrong!!!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH what a load of BS

at this point in the game, bokkelul, youre not elite because youre here, no, doesnt work like that. when was the ladt time the truly good players stayed to late game, in any world? it rarely happens, if ever. those players were the ones in mm . WLA, R@pid, Kee, FCRS, wolveshowl, mister.wolf, ect ect

indeed still being here does not make me elite btw i never said i was elite but i think my stats are proving enough

all of you loosers have been complaining about family tribes and allies forever but simply fail to understand its part of the game
You guys never expected that we could pull it off to keep it together and make it to the end game as a family and now that you see that we did make it this far and you failed to do the same (merge between MM and aggression went sour merge between MM and INF went sour could not keep an alliance with ~s~) you leave and cry again how unfair and boring it all is you simply FAILED

And dont start with yeah but you recruited complete enemy tribes look at APOC-C we have 1 enemy recruit dating back to early 2009 (yes 1 year ago and that is my RL friend) and when you look at our stats i can not conclude anything else then APOC-C is the elite tribe of world 18

Now go and play w47

DeletedUser53573

you didnt pull it off though.

you couldnt

so you made more allies

DeletedUser

more allies are easily created if the enemy creates enemies within their own we follow a simple rule "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" another tactic you guys failed to explore and work out

DeletedUser53573

which proves yet another point: while we actually warred for villages in the east, you simply became friends with everyone

DeletedUser

which proves yet another point: while we actually warred for villages in the east, you simply became friends with everyone
You didnt put yourselves in a position to win.

Either:
1) The East has always had worse players.
2) The East didn't recruit properly.
3) The East had too many wars with itself and eliminated too much talent.

You still think your strategies are successful, despite being on the losing side of this and many conflicts.

You are just delusional.

Did TWA and RKN have fights for their own rim? Yes, they did.
They were wrapped up a whole hell of a lot faster than your conflicts were, but they existed.

I dont know what you could have done to be victorious... getting less players to leave is one thing.

But through the conflict your players never helped on another.
When we pick a player for destruction no one jumps in and helps with tons of support.
The person just gets overwhelmed and asks for a sitter before going on a long vacation, coming back and seeing that their account is wrecked.

When a Apoc member comes under heavy attack there will be sitting, support, communication in our chats.

I cant say that you guys dont do this -- but if you do it is a hell of a lot less effective when you do.