war between apoc-C/D and ~S~ and -PX-/=PX=

DeletedUser53573

I can fly...

So I assume you are denying the aforementioned claim?

DeletedUser53573

The Elias you better focus on your game you lost 45 vills in the last 72 hours

and with the rate you were nobling it will take you another 6 months to noble 45 barbs back

I'll admit to not checking his nobling in awhile, but he was definately a top player nobler for LONG time.

DeletedUser

I can fly...

So I assume you are denying the aforementioned claim?

Not at all, basically ............

funny-pictures-cat-will-not-listen-.jpg

DeletedUser53573

TWA-N3 RKN-C TWA-N1 TWA-NE TWA-S TWA-U TWA-W TWA-RB RKN-N RKN-R RKN-S DS DS-08 DVA DVACAD [BA] {BA}

I'll find the original list in a min..

DeletedUser

The Elias you better focus on your game you lost 45 vills in the last 72 hours

and with the rate you were nobling it will take you another 6 months to noble 45 barbs back

I don't quite like playing against roughly 400 players when my side is full of inactives?

Perhaps me actually not trying at all has something to do with me losing those villages?

If I never had gotten lazy, and stayed at the peak of my game most of the time(and multi-accounted which seems the new way to play W18) I would be much larger etc, but the game often got boring for me, as my location was rather limited. T'was either jump 200 hours or so, or sit around.

Obviously I picked the latter.

Also, due to sitting around, I got to see that inactives weren't being nobled up, so, what the hell, y'know?

I see that you quite like rallying along side huggers of the world, good job and godspeed on your enoblement of a bunch of players THAT AREN'T EVEN PLAYING.

DeletedUser

huggers - kill enemy
non-huggers - noble inactives

Curious...

(Hoisted by your own petard methinks)

DeletedUser

Where's the list?

LEGION, LEG1ON, Blade, G.Khan, ~LOL~, DDB, DDB2, AoO, AoO-D, FFDD, FFSTB, KoT, T~S, PAIN, FEAR, xGoCx, FUSE, Europe, MMore!, NobilA, Apo-FU, ~S~, -PX-, ~MMM~, ~S2~, =PX=, VST, CA-M, MINE!, INF-PM, INF, INF-WR, L2D2, Valor, |TF|, O/M, Aggression, {K}, DUSK, FOO

Forget it, it's too long......LOL

bomberace101

I think theres a difference between the tribes you beat as a collection, and the group of tribes working together. But i'm not here to argue, just point out.

DeletedUser

I won't argue with you bomber. That is, of course, why we have a history (and a future) of winning against all-comers.

Of course a number of those tribes were in families/alliances and many from their number advocated a super-alliance against the UA/Apoc.

bomberace101

I agree with you there that you could group the others into... erm joint forces? So Legion, Gkhan and T~S were in a group, Fear/pain etc

But these were created to combat an already established coalition of tribes so the teamwork wasn't necessarily as good. Along with the tribes having seperate visions instead of a focused one like UA.

Nvm, all things to learn and take into newer worlds

DeletedUser

I agree with you there that you could group the others into... erm joint forces? So Legion, Gkhan and T~S were in a group, Fear/pain etc

But these were created to combat an already established coalition of tribes so the teamwork wasn't necessarily as good. Along with the tribes having seperate visions instead of a focused one like UA.

Nvm, all things to learn and take into newer worlds

Legion T~S and GKhan had each other's backs from the beginning. The UA was as much a response to the hugginh of the core bloc as the later groupings were a response to the UA

DeletedUser

I don't quite like playing against roughly 400 players when my side is full of inactives?

Perhaps me actually not trying at all has something to do with me losing those villages?

If I never had gotten lazy, and stayed at the peak of my game most of the time(and multi-accounted which seems the new way to play W18) I would be much larger etc, but the game often got boring for me, as my location was rather limited. T'was either jump 200 hours or so, or sit around.

Obviously I picked the latter.

Also, due to sitting around, I got to see that inactives weren't being nobled up, so, what the hell, y'know?

I see that you quite like rallying along side huggers of the world, good job and godspeed on your enoblement of a bunch of players THAT AREN'T EVEN PLAYING.

Reading between the lines here what you are basically saying is you were too lazy to jump to frontline K's so took inactives and when we take advantage of nobling some easy inactive red dots in frontline K's we are a bunch of huggers. A red dot is a red dot, if it is inactive and gives us the opportunity to either consolidate a K or move into a new area / K with more ease then great, what are we supposed to do? Leave them to potentially return or get a new account player to attack us with later? You obviously have no clue at all so all I can say is .........

yoda_noob-12275.jpg

DeletedUser53573

Where's the list?

LEGION, LEG1ON, Blade(mm can be just as much to credit..), G.Khan, ~LOL~(lol who?, srly), DDB, DDB2, AoO(hell naw 100% mm bro), AoO-D(if theyre family..then same thing), FFDD, FFSTB, KoT(i thought they renamed to dusk? or dusk beat them or sumthin), T~S, PAIN, FEAR(we've heard of the underhanded tactics here..), xGoCx, FUSE(goc and fuse were destroying yall, but they died internally), Europe(no more than a blade rename), MMore!(3 man 50k player tribe?), NobilA(wut?), Apo-FU(1 man tribe of someone who deleted..), ~S~, -PX-, ~MMM~(nah), ~S2~(lik lol), =PX=, VST(theres no apoc even near...), CA-M(lik wut?), MINE!(i thought them and goc made fuse), INF-PM, INF, INF-WR(no.. all the infs merged together..no...not even beat), L2D2, Valor, |TF|(didnt u just recruit the entire tribe?), O/M, Aggression(lmfa hahahaha agggression = silence bro), {K}(nope, all us), DUSK(legion beat them, FOO

Forget it, it's too long......LOL

in ( )

didnt even bother commenting on those lil nub tribes..

your only legit wins were T~S, legion, gkhan..and as proved above, it was 3v30... but i guess youll want to include the 5 3-man tribes.. so 10 vs 30?

DeletedUser

I'm sorry sworddy but you are wrong on a several tribe of your rundown... if you want me to i can rundown... your rundown. (for example the 280 conquers in the past month of VST by Apoc)

Tribes that start in K32 dont move east to K37 without killing a large portion of significant tribes, who had previously been thought to have been good.

There were several tribes that were 'the same' in that list, but thats because they kept getting beat, leaders were frustrated and less skilled people wanted to still be in a tribe.

I mean we have maps for years through the history of the world, you can see the progress that has been made. Apoc (TWA) has had tribes go under (yes we have heard about your mighty victory against TWA-R), but look at the progress, we didnt just pop up on the frontline continents and push them back magically.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry sworddy but you are wrong on a several tribe of your rundown... if you want me to i can rundown... your rundown. (for example the 280 conquers in the past month of VST by Apoc)

Tribes that start in K32 dont move east to K37 without killing a large portion of significant tribes, who had previously been thought to have been good.

There were several tribes that were 'the same' in that list, but thats because they kept getting beat, leaders were frustrated and less skilled people wanted to still be in a tribe.

I mean we have maps for years through the history of the world, you can see the progress that has been made. Apoc (TWA) has had tribes go under (yes we have heard about your mighty victory against TWA-R), but look at the progress, we didnt just pop up on the frontline continents and push them back magically.

Don't bother he's suffering from injuries. Psst, the ball hit him (Swnub) in the head a couple of times, so please forgive him.
They (the rest of the world, part of the list I've posted) used to laugh at us when we were on the rim & said we won't last & was insignificant. We've proven them wrong over & over again. Moved past the core & moving towards the other side yet they still argue & talk.

I do hope the talk less & fight more. Bah wishful thinking. Besides his post kinda makes me laugh...Oh forgot it's the ball hit head thingy, sorry. Will not bring it up again.

Another one please, we do need someone else, this one has head injuries, Oops I shouldn't have said that again, drat.

DeletedUser53573

I honestly cannot figure where those apoc-vst conquers come from. Maybe Pudog? No, probably not. Truthfully;enlighten me.

Please do rundown... my rundown. I'm curious where I was wrong. You act like beating a boxed in 2k tribe in Valor was great, you had every k recruited around them for days. Other than that, it seems davide takes credit for the downfall of AoO, and {K}? Lol? APOC doesn't even have villages where the heart of those tribes were (well I don't recall exactly where {K} was, but AoO for sure). Tribes like APO-FU or whatever it was is also just a waste of time. I could go back and find 50 one man tribes too :)

You guys are good. No doubt. It is 90% just a few players,but nonetheless, you're good. However, you didn't beat us at the game of TW. You beat us at simply staying. We were compiled of a group of players who enjoy hardcore mid-game wars. -MM- vs AoO, ect. The whole 100k stack thing isn't fun, and you know it. Theres a reason APOC players won't play another world, and most of us will. No, its not cause "we iz dum nubs who iz can nut win da warz." It is because we enjoy the first half of the world, and clearly, APOC prefers the second half. Unfortuantely, the decisions of 30 tribes influenced the outcome of the world in that way.

Although, if you guys were destroying us sooo bad, I don't get why you needed MORE allies in the new -MM-? I can only assume that means you COULDN'T get any further through the core? An explanation would sure cease questions concerning that.

DeletedUser

However, you didn't beat us at the game of TW. You beat us at simply staying.
That, my friend, IS the game of TW. Ask AA...
We were compiled of a group of players who enjoy hardcore mid-game wars. -MM- vs AoO, ect.
The reason Apoc is where it is is due to the fact that its players both enjoyed the mid-game and came out better than its adversaries. On balance I think it would be fair to say Apoc won the mid game.
The whole 100k stack thing isn't fun, and you know it.
I'm not particularly bothered by the 100k stack thing. There are plenty of ways of beating them. SImply throwing nukes at a stack can be effective but there are more sensible approaches.
Theres a reason APOC players won't play another world, and most of us will. No, its not cause "we iz dum nubs who iz can nut win da warz." It is because we enjoy the first half of the world, and clearly, APOC prefers the second half.
Do you look as dumb as you sound?!? Do you actually know sufficient Apoc players to validate that ridiculous assertion.
Although, if you guys were destroying us sooo bad,
I don't recall saying we were annihilating you, but we were beating you.
An explanation would sure cease questions concerning that.
You, clearly don't want an explanation, you just want to whinge! Why are you still here (other than for that reason)? Do you think that someone is about to provide you with a reason why you should feel better about your own contribution? Sorry, I'm here to play, not to offer ego-boosts...

DeletedUser53573

That, my friend, IS the game of TW. Ask AA...

AA sucks.

The reason Apoc is where it is is due to the fact that its players both enjoyed the mid-game and came out better than its adversaries. On balance I think it would be fair to say Apoc won the mid game.

40% of the world allying forced a skipping of the mid-game. It may have JUST started when you guys allied. Maybe.

I'm not particularly bothered by the 100k stack thing. There are plenty of ways of beating them. SImply throwing nukes at a stack can be effective but there are more sensible approaches.

k.

Do you look as dumb as you sound?!? Do you actually know sufficient Apoc players to validate that ridiculous assertion.

Umm, yes. It has been said many many many times by APOC players (the good ones) that this will be their only world. Not to say they haven't tried. They just can't pull this huge allaince thing off on every world (see: davidemah). Unless of course you do count the likes of Green Revolution and soco lime. Then yeah, go ahead and tell me they will. The only relevant one is forkrul and rattlesnake8, and I think they both just wanted to play with me :) <3

I don't recall saying we were annihilating you, but we were beating you.

k.

You, clearly don't want an explanation, you just want to whinge! Why are you still here (other than for that reason)? Do you think that someone is about to provide you with a reason why you should feel better about your own contribution? Sorry, I'm here to play, not to offer ego-boosts...

So instead of explaining it, you just say, "you liez! u iz nawt want dem explunacion! u only say dat cuz u want too but u iz no want it!". Nope, sorry, I DO want an explanation to adding MORE allies you just could not beat. If you do not wish to even answer simple, sensible questions, then why be here?

DeletedUser

Meanwhile i hear...

Silence.

Har har har, what a joke!
It seems like there is a mass exodus out of ~S~
image.php

So, PX/S merge i take it?