war between apoc-C/D and ~S~ and -PX-/=PX=

DeletedUser53573

your 'rim' wars were wrapped up faster because your family recruited them all...

DeletedUser

Whatever you want to believe.

You always complain about how we have so many useless backline members since we recruited everyone.

But not once has our backline come under attack, been probed or anything.

If you really believe that we recruited poorly, you attack those people who you think suck and cant take the heat.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

MrMacMan, it really isn't worth trying to argue your point with SwordNoob, he has no idea what he is talking about and is just bitter about his failure as a player on this world!

DeletedUser

MrMacMan, it really isn't worth trying to argue your point with SwordNoob, he has no idea what he is talking about and is just bitter about his failure as a player on this world!

Sorry, I forgot to add a picture in the hope that you will get the point a little easier SwordNoob.....

vader-fail.jpg

DeletedUser

You said that we didnt have wars on the rim.
I said that we did, but also agreed that there was a good amount of recruitment.

In countless previous times you have said that we have recruited many, many bad players.
But you have never seemed to exploit this fact, you never went after anyone that was vastly inferior to you that we recruited.

also note that while i pick apart your argument, i dont often resort to calling people mentally challenged, but hey, thats just me.

DeletedUser53573

I dont recall saying "hey u iz da recrutin sum of dem bad players yo"

DeletedUser

I dont recall saying "hey u iz da recrutin sum of dem bad players yo"

TBH, i dont feel strongly enough to dig up something you probably said over a year ago (when recruiting happened) till more recently (when you didnt care about W18 anymore).

Also, you being TheMudge makes me a bit sad.

DeletedUser53573

naw i dont play anymore

i did play mudge but stopped ~2 or so weeks ago cuz its too easy

DeletedUser

looks to me like the east coast rimmers went back to RKN and front liners became lTFl proving that if you recruit you gotta give ppl signifigant roles or they get bored easily !
Can somebody post Apoc's player #s now compared to a month ago ?

DeletedUser

Can somebody post Apoc's player #s now compared to a month ago ?

why you want other people to do that if you find it interesting look them up and post them

DeletedUser

This is really the only visualization of stats I care about...
190 villages growth for PX in the last 30 days - I'm just amazed the current members are still growing statistically.
Of course, that's *after* 858 barbarians...

As usual for my maps, this is based on current members of the tribes.
Alliance-PX-30.jpg

Not positive, if you add in the remnants of S...
Alliance-PXS-30.jpg

And of course, Apoc ain't exactly shrinking...
Family-Apoc-30.jpg

Especially if you add in BA... Heck, 6 tribes and we can't keep up with PX's barb count...
Family-ApocBA-30.jpg

And to our friends in TF and RKN, I just haven't your maps to my upload script. Nothing meant by not having yours up.

DeletedUser53573

*sigh* if you really wanna take credit for 75% of the players leaving out of boredom, go ahead.

DeletedUser

All the players that left out of boredom created there own boredom because barb nobling is boring

attack some enemies and see what the result can be

DeletedUser

I think the big blob of Phoenix losses in K67 is me :(
When I stopped playing I tried to get out cleanly by gifting and clearing villas in a controlled manner, but it didnt take long for everyone to get wind of my absence, and then the cluster * commenced!

I logged back in occasionally to try and help my old buddies out by clearing villas and mailing them lists, but then it became clear that I didnt really know who was on my side any more.

That's what ultimately ruined W18 for me. The politics around the MM and INF merger/coup/backstab (whatever you might like to call it)
Suddenly all the players I had fought alongside were choosing their new side - some in new MM, some in VST, and then some joining APOC spin offs (i may be wrong but thought the forresters were a mix of people who were previously enemies). I was just a bit upset that the last year or so seemed to have been a complete waste of time, and all our hard work was for nothing.

Anyway, I stopped logging in, and I think my villas are mostly taken now.

I came back to the forums to see if I could get an idea of what was going on, and saw this was the only thread with new posts, so im sorry if this is a little off topic.

Feel free to discredit my entire post by saying I nobled a barb in Feb 2009 or something. I post here very rarely, so didnt bother making a goodbye thread when i left, but for what its worth - goodbye people!!

I will carry on with my W23 account (and also getting pwned on W46 with this account!)

Maybe I will bump into some old friends again in the future.

DeletedUser

... I post here very rarely, so didnt bother making a goodbye thread when i left, but for what its worth - goodbye people!!

I will carry on with my W23 account (and also getting pwned on W46 with this account!)

Maybe I will bump into some old friends again in the future.

Best of luck in the next round.

DeletedUser

Thanks!! Was it you who sent me an IGM on W46?

Oh and sorry Truscott for my rude word. Honest mistake, but thanks for the explanation :)

DeletedUser

this world is far from over..although a bit boring and stressful at the same time..emotionally and physically..;))