War Declaration

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser65940

come on guys, why the hell are escape members abusing PMP?

We want them to hand over scorpiosv and bakamonkey as they are legitimate refugees and you guys are jumping the gun and insulting PMP - thats not really going to convince PMP that we deserve scorp and bakas villages is it?

Completely unnecessary!

I would probably have been able to bargain for scorp and bakas dismissal or permission for rimming. We already had clearance for scorp.

Yes, we will likely take the villages sooner or later, but if we wait for the 'red tape' then it could be sooner as PMP wont support either scorp or baka.

Escape seems to be full of talkers.....mark my words world...escape is not capable of rimming these two players....

We are very able and prepared to rim these players, we just have decency to ask politely, to avoid any incidents with PMP. We would prefer that you guys honour our refugee claim, as we would yours and dismiss the refugees. We will rim these players whether you dismiss them or not.

Also:
we are working on important things atm, if you were important we would be working on you

Not a smart thing to say! We are here for the *WW* players whom you have recruited, nothing more, nothing less, provoking an attack would not be wise for either our futures.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ermm... no offence but, I don't think you can stop PMP now. :icon_cool:

xinryr

Haha, mberns I know my stats are horrible. I don't recall saying that they weren't. However, if you look around you might notice some players named Tuatha Mordred and Anongooch, both of which have done most of the work helping in clearing out my area for me. You have to remember that this is the first world I have ever played, and that you shouldn't bee too impressed if you manage to beat me.

My srenght in this game is mostly political. As for the war aspect, I come up with an idea that would be used in actual wars and try to convert it into a tribal wars strategy. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. It kind of depends, really. This is a strategy game, and leaves much room for experimenting.

DeletedUser

lol, we are always more than willing to teach noobs a thing or two..

your welcome, maybe if we meet on another world, you will be better prepared...

xinryr

:icon_rolleyes:

Ha, I didn't call myself inept now did I? I have had two great teachers in this game, both of which are better players than you will ever be, and they have given me enough strategies to survive at the very least.

I was just saying that you are more experienced than me, and should not be too proud if you knock me out of the way. I don't speak for the rest of WOR, each and every member would have to come up and say something to give you an idea of what we are.

DeletedUser74538

I would like to apologise on behalf of several of my posts here, but also point out I do not speak for my tribe, in any posts on these forums, but for myself.

Goodluck clearing up the last rememenant of WOR.

Numbers.

DeletedUser

I am glad you followed through with your original promise about an apology...

The smallest part was refering to there average points, ill also keep the least succesful part because although its harsh, they havnt actually had any success yet so its correct, but hopefully I can apologise for it soon.

I would like to apologise on behalf of several of my posts here, but also point out I do not speak for my tribe, in any posts on these forums, but for myself.

Just wondering if you were apologising because you realised the double standards you were showing?

Because I was getting a little confused about all these posts

Essentially they are eating there old tribe, cannibalism. However it seems to work, noticed you've recruited several new players most likely once again all WOR.

however you have 23 members and split from WOR, who were pathetic when you where with them

Its Mr Escape here again, nice to see youve invited all those lovely inactive *WW* refugees, nice to see how selective your screening process is.

Is that why they run to you? Im fairly sure we are capable, however I would just like to express my views on your tribe, you are just WOR with another name, mass recruiters and full of fat.

Also fairly low recruiting refugees hiding from a NAP'd tribe, hope you waste many hours on this game before your downfall.

When I looked at one of the more recent acquisitions to your tribe. (A certain player called Lurker who joined your tribe from WOR 4 days after this war declaration)...

And I thought to myself...

#1 You recruited a "pathetic" player - coz according to you WOR players are "pathetic" :icon_redface:

#2 You recruited a "refugee" while having a whinge about us doing it... :icon_redface:

:icon_redface: + :icon_redface: = :icon_redface::icon_redface:

Now I ask you if you are familiar with the phrase "practice what you preach"?

Now to get back on topic...

Side 1:
Tribes: PMP
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WOR WOR-1
Players:

Timeframe: 11/07/2009 00:00:00 to 21/07/2009 14:06:33

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 108
Side 2: 11
Difference: 97

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 843,699
Side 2: 85,269
Difference: 758,430

image.php

On top of that there have been plenty of ennoblements of from the (now disbanded) WOR-A and other players who have quit since the war started....

DeletedUser

Haha... You make me laugh so hard allday. A fishing trip in Alaska takes me 30minutes, since I live in Alaska and can drive to any lake nearby to fish for a couple hours and come back home. I personally nobled everyone of those 12 village off of PMP. Yes I have sitters at night, but I would be stupid not to have them.

Any other stupid claims you would like to make?

Side 1:
Tribes: PMP
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WOR
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,073
Side 2: 1,977
Difference: 904

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 251
Side 2: 25
Difference: 226

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,680,017
Side 2: 9,079,702
Difference: 1,399,685

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,985,736
Side 2: 216,333
Difference: 1,769,403

image.php

Sure...that you're getting your butt handed to you. Oh wait...it's only a stupid claim if I can't back it up, right?

THE SHIP IS SINKING!

Michael Wittman

Nice job PMP. looks like you got alot of haters who spew words but cant touch you. real classy haters, real classy...

and just so other tribes know. all of Mberns villages have 100k spear,100k sword, and 100k archers in them. throw in the 20k-40k HC and i think you will have fun trying to noble him. karmax was up on one of his binges and got support send from all over the world. god karmax is crazy! karmax, i love you man but you gotta get help!!!!!

DeletedUser

Thank you Salwrathis for getting this back on the right page.

First of all no one's being a "hater" that I can see. Facts are that PMP are made up of 90% of old WOR members so I guess if you can call that getting our asses handed to us...

We all know that many of the WOR members that stayed behind like undeadspawn, Ark of Vinland, seanthings... etc were dead accounts that were sat for months. I even let nitehunter continue to noble those accoutns when he went to PMP.

The other guys you nobled were just poor players we all know that.

We all can see what happens when PMP trys to go after better players such as King of the Round and I. I think we have killed over 250 full nukes of yours, and have just recently started lossing villages. I've lost a good handful about 15-20ish... But I have also slowed down my TW time since my real life is busy.

Keep up your "good" work, I'll be watching you guys well after i get "rimmed", if that day comes, to see how you do in a real War.

DeletedUser

Lol you started to put troops in seanthings villages and undeads after nite left wor. man you lie so much i dont understand why its pointless have fun on the rim!

DeletedUser

Lol you started to put troops in seanthings villages and undeads after nite left wor. man you lie so much i dont understand why its pointless have fun on the rim!

Those were undeadspawns and seanthings own troops. I withdraw seanthings troops from zephorloves villages, and undeadspawn troops from his K77 villages. Please check your facts before talking instead of making up your own.

DeletedUser

Those were undeadspawns and seanthings own troops. I withdraw seanthings troops from zephorloves villages, and undeadspawn troops from his K77 villages. Please check your facts before talking instead of making up your own.

Weren't these players in [FL]?

DeletedUser

Weren't these players in [FL]?

Undeadspawn was the creaturer of WOR never had another tribe, Ark of Vinland was in [FL] as a baron or maybe even duke. Seanthings was one of the first people to join WOR after Undeadspawn made it. All of them left as there personal lives got busier.

DeletedUser

actually major your wrong undead was in another tribe with me at start of the world and we made it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.