War for the core

DeletedUser597

sumner, you are a shitface and almost seem retarded if you really mean the things you write

Insults are always looked down on when personal and ethical insults like retard are used, especially on the internet. No wonder you are losing the propaganda war.

DeletedUser9004

dont forget, Im posting posts for me, not for IP, if I do you will understand that ( maybe not sumner, cause he doesnt seem to understand much)

DeletedUser

They do it to save face. For example: Oh, I was going to quit anyway, the only reason why your whupping me up is because I'm not playing.

Well it's booring!

We declare war on MASONS- Their top players quit.
We declare war on RoCK- Their top players quit.
We declare war on IP- Guess what meelex, you quit too.

Meelex you are a coward, you all should fight(in spite of it being pointless), instead of quiting. And you have no right in insulting Sumner when every word he said was true

DeletedUser3447

Atleast the only guy who regained some of his honor whas yury for sacraficing himself for his tribe.

bata

Well it's booring!

We declare war on MASONS- Their top players quit.
We declare war on RoCK- Their top players quit.
We declare war on IP- Guess what meelex, you quit too.

Meelex you are a coward, you all should fight(in spite of it being pointless), instead of quiting. And you have no right in insulting Sumner when every word he said was true

some of the ROCK players already left the game when u guys started war.

DeletedUser

All i'm saying is we've haven't had a real fight yet when everyone gets scared and quits.
That pisses me off:icon_evil:

DeletedUser1714

All i'm saying is we've haven't had a real fight yet when everyone gets scared and quits.
That pisses me off:icon_evil:

Then stop being so cozy with your CA brothers and fight for real supremacy.

DeletedUser

mcsqu81 I think that if you were part of the CA from the beginning, while we weren't dominating the core, you would be agreeing with Sumner, tracker and Ender and you would be talking trash about IP instead.

DeletedUser1714

mcsqu81 I think that if you were part of the CA from the beginning, while we weren't dominating the core, you would be agreeing with Sumner, tracker and Ender and you would be talking trash about IP instead.

Now that's a very interesting question.

Maybe your right... It depends on how I was treated by said authorities.

The only reason I so ardently defended IP is because it's leadership (whilst it was active:icon_sad:), treated me and others of my level as equal to themselves. This is far more than can be said for behaviour of many of CAs leaders and followers on these forums.

My image of these people is nothing more than that of playground bullies. So I'm glad I'm on the side I am. No doubt CA has decent members but they're probably too afraid to speak their own mind for fear of being unfairly flamed, as are many are on the world 3 forums.

Not saying IP were perfect but from inside it's forum walls, it had many supportive individuals. We were just grossly under-represented in these forums. As much as I tried to get people active in these world 3 forum, they would say they didn't like to get involved here because of the arrogance of the people who post in here all the time.

I think it's because many of the most active players were portugesse. I think it all boils down to the fact that if anyone posts with a slight lack of ability with their english; petty, unfair and sometimes cruel comments would be made at their expense, and all to often without actually addressing what was said.

Allas, some in CA have redeamed themselves in my eyes. I won't say who though. Having me show respect for them isn't exactly going to do their image any good within CA. lol

DeletedUser

Now that's a very interesting question.

Maybe your right... It depends on how I was treated by said authorities.

The only reason I so ardently defended IP is because it's leadership (whilst it was active:icon_sad:), treated me and others of my level as equal to themselves. This is far more than can be said for behaviour of many of CAs leaders and followers on these forums.

My image of these people is nothing more than that of playground bullies. So I'm glad I'm on the side I am. No doubt CA has decent members but they're probably too afraid to speak their own mind for fear of being unfairly flamed, as are many are on the world 3 forums.

Not saying IP were perfect but from inside it's forum walls, it had many supportive individuals. We were just grossly under-represented in these forums. As much as I tried to get people active in these world 3 forum, they would say they didn't like to get involved here because of the arrogance of the people who post in here all the time.

I think it's because many of the most active players were portugesse. I think it all boils down to the fact that if anyone posts with a slight lack of ability with their english; petty, unfair and sometimes cruel comments would be made at their expense, and all to often without actually addressing what was said.

Allas, some in CA have redeamed themselves in my eyes. I won't say who though. Having me show respect for them isn't exactly going to do their image any good within CA. lol

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Is that why you don't like the CA.
You think our leaders are dictators and we have to ask premission for everything?:lol: .

I've always been treated fairly and respectfully in my tribes forum and in the CA forum as well.

Besides, in the forum our leaders get abused far more then us:icon_biggrin: