War for the core

DeletedUser

Hi MCS

I cant comment on other tribes other that HTW. I would like to think that anyone in our tribe is free to post as they see fit.

We have from time to time asked people not to post or to amend their post (v.v.v.occasionally) as it either gives away tactical info and can be misread to lead us into war.

As I've posted before, most of our players could easily be Dukes within HTW and everyone (including Smiggy) has a valued opinion.

I personally have not (nor has anyone to the best of my knowledge) from the HTW tribe had a pop at anyone whose first language isn't English.

Shame you cant have a look at our tribe forums actually, you will see most of the time it's the Dukes that get "flamed" (is that the right word?)...poor old Yanny especially:icon_wink:

Evando

Now that's a very interesting question.

Maybe your right... It depends on how I was treated by said authorities.

The only reason I so ardently defended IP is because it's leadership (whilst it was active:icon_sad:), treated me and others of my level as equal to themselves. This is far more than can be said for behaviour of many of CAs leaders and followers on these forums.

My image of these people is nothing more than that of playground bullies. So I'm glad I'm on the side I am. No doubt CA has decent members but they're probably too afraid to speak their own mind for fear of being unfairly flamed, as are many are on the world 3 forums.

Not saying IP were perfect but from inside it's forum walls, it had many supportive individuals. We were just grossly under-represented in these forums. As much as I tried to get people active in these world 3 forum, they would say they didn't like to get involved here because of the arrogance of the people who post in here all the time.

I think it's because many of the most active players were portugesse. I think it all boils down to the fact that if anyone posts with a slight lack of ability with their english; petty, unfair and sometimes cruel comments would be made at their expense, and all to often without actually addressing what was said.

Allas, some in CA have redeamed themselves in my eyes. I won't say who though. Having me show respect for them isn't exactly going to do their image any good within CA. lol

you say the leaders are bad yet yesterday i sniped a village accidently :icon_redface: from a DR leader and instead of complaining he was even generous enough to offer me more and also supported me later on that night when one of my villages came under attack

This surely isnt the leadership you are complaining about are you

DeletedUser

I rarely post on these forums but read them a lot and i have to say this is the most ridiculous post i have ever read. If only you knew what it was like being in a CA tribe you would retract all your statements.

I speak mainly for HTW-R as i have never been in DV or DR but i am sure they are similar to ourselves from what i read on our shared forums.
Now that's a very interesting question.

Maybe your right... It depends on how I was treated by said authorities.

The only reason I so ardently defended IP is because it's leadership (whilst it was active:icon_sad:), treated me and others of my level as equal to themselves. This is far more than can be said for behaviour of many of CAs leaders and followers on these forums.

My image of these people is nothing more than that of playground bullies.

I can say for a fact though that our tribe members are all treated as equal to me and the so called bully gang you call our aristocracy. (that is so far from the truth i am nothing like what you would call a bully and hundreds of players on this game would agree to that statement too.(same cant be said for tracker and yanster though i admit)

No doubt CA has decent members but they're probably too afraid to speak their own mind for fear of being unfairly flamed, as are many are on the world 3 forums.

You really dont have a clue who writes on this forum do you! Most of the CA members do and under no instructions. They always say what they think without questions asked.

Not saying IP were perfect but from inside it's forum walls, it had many supportive individuals. We were just grossly under-represented in these forums.

Many supportive individuals? So please tell me where they are? I can tell you now we have an entire tribe full of supportive individuals who keep our forums brimming with posts 24/7, and if anyone declared war on us then ever last one of them would be fighting hard. Its the close bond, activeness, organisation and overall enjoyment of playing factor that the CA tribes share that makes them great individual tribes not there bully tactics!

DeletedUser9004

Well it's booring!

We declare war on MASONS- Their top players quit.
We declare war on RoCK- Their top players quit.
We declare war on IP- Guess what meelex, you quit too.

Meelex you are a coward, you all should fight(in spite of it being pointless), instead of quiting. And you have no right in insulting Sumner when every word he said was true

not as much cowards as you, if you think ur so good, why didnt you ask me for a personal fight earlier? Hiding behind CA...pff

I wouldnt said no to eat you up, before giving your villages to my friends...

I got my reasons to quit, I dont ecpect you to understand cause many in the CA seems to be kinda slowheaded but I will post it later..

DeletedUser

Hi MCS

I cant comment on other tribes other that HTW. I would like to think that anyone in our tribe is free to post as they see fit.

We have from time to time asked people not to post or to amend their post (v.v.v.occasionally) as it either gives away tactical info and can be misread to lead us into war.

As I've posted before, most of our players could easily be Dukes within HTW and everyone (including Smiggy) has a valued opinion.

I personally have not (nor has anyone to the best of my knowledge) from the HTW tribe had a pop at anyone whose first language isn't English.

The only thing I can do here is agree with Tracker completely.

Shame you cant have a look at our tribe forums actually, you will see most of the time it's the Dukes that get "flamed" (is that the right word?)...poor old Yanny especially:icon_wink:

There is a difference here! Everybody is scared of Mannie so they do what they're told.! :lol:

But, in all seriousness, the only time when I, or the other Dukes of D.V give orders is when members are given special targets, which is very rare. I would like to see you contact any member of any of the CA tribes and ask if they are dictated in what they can and cannot do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

maybe we should invite mcsqu81 to HTW.
I think he would become an active supporter of the CA within a day:lol:

DeletedUser

You need to improve your response handling time paws, get out on the beat man!:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

not as much cowards as you, if you think ur so good, why didnt you ask me for a personal fight earlier? Hiding behind CA...pff

I got my reasons to quit, I dont ecpect you to understand cause many in the CA seems to be kinda slowheaded but I will post it later..

If i was given and sniped roughly about 50 or so villages i would fight you 1 on 1 anytime

Evando

Looks like tempers are flaring now:icon_twisted:

Onto the core topic again have you noticed KODs family is jumping in to take villages from HOT and IP now as well

spleen mage

It's ok, you don't need to explain

We already know the reason your quitting is because you're being completley slaughtered

DeletedUser1714

Hi MCS

Well this is my perception looking in from the outside.

I've single handedly had to face a multitude of insults from CA players and leaders since first posting in the world 3 P&P forum. So this perception is bound to be a negative one. My only crime being that I dared to verbally defend my tribe whilst at the same time damage the image of those who threaten my tribe.

I always tried my best not to get personal, unless in defence of a personal insult directed to myself. This was tough to do when every time I wanted to play the game of propoganda, instead of countering my argument, just got petty, like threatening to ignore me for posting too much.

Well I wouldn't have posted so much if the rest of my tribe were more active in these forums. But they weren't, so I had to try and make up for it.

And as for those in IP who were supportive players. Maybe there weren't as many as there could have been but they were my tribe.

DeletedUser

I did realise soon after the Rock issues that IP players werent posting as much as they potentially could be.

Also noted that you then ramped up you own little propoganda machine:icon_biggrin:

I fully respect your reasons for doing so and in your shoes I would probably have done the same. Maybe we would have different approaches and styles but theis game would be boring if everyone were similar.

So hats off to you for attempting to defend them

DeletedUser1714

I did realise soon after the Rock issues that IP players werent posting as much as they potentially could be.

Also noted that you then ramped up you own little propoganda machine:icon_biggrin:

I fully respect your reasons for doing so and in your shoes I would probably have done the same. Maybe we would have different approaches and styles but theis game would be boring if everyone were similar.

So hats off to you for attempting to defend them

Thanks. Not that my P&P did IP much good in the end.:lol:

DeletedUser3166

I always tried my best not to get personal, unless in defence of a personal insult directed to myself. This was tough to do when every time I wanted to play the game of propoganda, instead of countering my argument, just got petty, like threatening to ignore me for posting too much.

What you seem to fail to recognize is that time and time again your argument would receive a counter and rather than follow the chain of debate you would simply restate your original argument. Sometimes word for word. You would do this so often that there is no point in trying to counter your arguments anymore because you simply ignore what is said and repeat yourself.

Once you repeatedly ignore what we say I think it is only fair to give you warning that we will ignore you as well. You weren't ignored for posting to much, you were ignored for posting the same argument to much.

they're probably too afraid to speak their own mind for fear of being unfairly flamed, as are many are on the world 3 forums.

The only person I have ever felt flamed by is you.

...and don't make me slap the CA leaders around a bit just to prove they are not bullies.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser9004

If i was given and sniped roughly about 50 or so villages i would fight you 1 on 1 anytime

anytime really? lawl

1v1? hahhahahahaha

50 villages sniped? no its cyrano who cant count and well, unbased facts..

DeletedUser

anytime really? lawl

1v1? hahhahahahaha

50 villages sniped? no its cyrano who cant count and well, unbased facts..

Is it just me that thinks this guy's comments are just random words stuck together? He just never seems to make sense.