War for the core

DeletedUser9004

Is it just me that thinks this guy's comments are just random words stuck together? He just never seems to make sense.

ok, maybe you prefer swedish instead then? If you are so darn good...?

DeletedUser

IP sisters

Just curious if anyone is paying attention to all the IP sister tribe members that are jumping from their tribes? I posted quite a while ago about the ugly sisters and they were extremely courageous way back then when they were the playground Bullies. Funny how things change.

All the members in my area are running from the IP family I hope the CA dukes are paying attention to this and dealing with it accordingly.

Good Bye IP and all your ugly sisters (referring to tribes not kin) its long overdue.

DeletedUser

Just curious if anyone is paying attention to all the IP sister tribe members that are jumping from their tribes? I posted quite a while ago about the ugly sisters and they were extremely courageous way back then when they were the playground Bullies. Funny how things change.

All the members in my area are running from the IP family I hope the CA dukes are paying attention to this and dealing with it accordingly.

Good Bye IP and all your ugly sisters (referring to tribes not kin) its long overdue.

I am not sure how much attention that the CA is paying to the sister tribes.

They really weren't the people that we were having a problem with, also they are not really within warring distance, so it would be really tough even if we did want to make an example of them. So I think while we do not condone running away from the war, and might label them fugitives, I don't think anything will really ever be done about it.

DeletedUser9004

All respect and honor to some of the guys in the CA, but most of you are just to much..

just talking, nothing else...so go to a chattsite instead for this, cause it doesnt fit you very well..

DeletedUser597

All respect and honor to some of the guys in the CA, but most of you are just to much..

just talking, nothing else...so go to a chattsite instead for this, cause it doesnt fit you very well..

how are we just talking? last time i checked the CA where in the lead by 200 villages :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

how are we just talking? last time i checked the CA where in the lead by 200 villages :icon_eek:

Apparently our armies are just going and talking their villages away. The 3 CA tribes have also talked themselves into having 16 of the top 20 spots in the opponents defeated ranking.

I think I'll maybe send a bunch more troops to have a 'discusion' with Meelex.

DeletedUser597

They are an ignorant lot, they never answer my phone calls!

no matter how much i try to talk to them they never reply :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I am not sure how much attention that the CA is paying to the sister tribes.

They really weren't the people that we were having a problem with, also they are not really within warring distance, so it would be really tough even if we did want to make an example of them. So I think while we do not condone running away from the war, and might label them fugitives, I don't think anything will really ever be done about it.

Its not so much the individuals that are running, its more of the tribes that are taking these people in that I'm wondering about.

DeletedUser

Its not so much the individuals that are running, its more of the tribes that are taking these people in that I'm wondering about.

The tribes that are taking in refugees know what they are doing, they also know what happened to the last tribe that took in refugees running from us.

DeletedUser1714

The tribes that are taking in refugees know what they are doing, they also know what happened to the last tribe that took in refugees running from us.

Why isn't Evando a Refugee?

DeletedUser

Why isn't Evando a Refugee?

He would be our refugee, yes? So if we decide that he is not a refugee anymore, then he isn't. There are several IP members that have been let go, these are not refugees, the ones that just decided to leave without speaking to one of our Dukes first are refugees. The tribes that are hiding the refugees are just giving us a reason to be annoyed.

DeletedUser

I hate to sae this but someone take out Cult-.-
It may seem easier than one thinks
Sometimes relationship between sister tribes might not be as gd as one thought;p

DeletedUser1714

He would be our refugee, yes? So if we decide that he is not a refugee anymore, then he isn't. There are several IP members that have been let go, these are not refugees, the ones that just decided to leave without speaking to one of our Dukes first are refugees. The tribes that are hiding the refugees are just giving us a reason to be annoyed.

Well in RL, a refugee ss simply a person fleeing war, persecution, etc. Don't know why it has to be different in TW. Anyone who leaves their side at a time of war should be labelled as a refugee regardless of what the attacking side says.

DeletedUser

Theoretically, yes, you can label everyone who has ever fled from a war a refugee (btw, what's the difference between fugitives and refugees?), deserter or traitor as everyone can label everyone, but in practice, it's totally pointless if you don't want to make something with the labelled players.

Just to stay with your example with the real life, i think, making labels is effective only when you do it on the side of the winners, or at least have the power to deal with the labelled players. Check WW2, there were a lot of deserters/traitors/refugees on both sides, with even whole countries changing side during the war, but labelling them to anything was effective only if the labeller itself could deal with the labelled ones.

...so, is there any technical difference in TW between fugitives and refugees?