War.

DeletedUser99052

u have a sad life fundamental

IT must of taken you a while to write all that.

I'm bored

Who's online at the moment and who wants some spam :D

DeletedUser

And not a one of you is clever enough to figure out, that with all these fakes you lot have sent me (i was up to over 9,000 at one point), that if you insert 2 cats instead of 1 into all your catfakes, and target my academy, that if there are no defenders (which is the case about two thirds of the time) even a lvl3 academy will fall at least 1 level.

So, hordes of single cat fakes, no damage. Never mind the academy level, or the luck on the attack.

But if you guys made that simple change, to 2 cats per fake? Suddenly two thirds of your fakes would be bringing down an academy level. No matter its level. And no matter the luck.

And some of you are letting me slaughter your nobles by simply not taking standard precautions with them. I've been amazed at how recklessly they are often left undefended. Since therin first asked me "is chad still playing", i started actually keeping track, and i have 36 AXES nobles killed trying to defend at home. The unrebuildable kind. And you've killed zero of mine in return. Because i know their importance. And take standard precautions.

Moving on, i though i would congratulate ditemelovia or however you spell your name. Out of all of you, dite probably has done the single most damage to me. With his tiny account, the timing of his attacks sent on me was perfect, caught my nukes just as they were returning home between waves two and three. I bet he killed well over 100 of them, though i didn't count. Sau, dite saved you some considerable trouble for wave three.

Oh, and may i say.... broon, your nukes are awful. I always smile when i see a yellow report from you. Knowing it has hit a solid D, and know it just earned me easy ODD.

If i was you guys, i would focus yourselves a little bit. Pick a K to attack. Pick a single building type of mine to attack. Something. As it is right now, you guys are simply hitting everything. Smithies, academies, clay mines, farms, hell even barracks and rally point on occasion. By doing this, you don't cause NEARLY as much trouble for me as you otherwise would if you focused a bit.

But whatever. Fight your fight. Don't listen to me. Carry on.

mdesjarl

But whatever. Fight your fight. Don't listen to me. Carry on.

As for the buildings we figured you were just going to downgrade those as well, and we try not to listen to you, that's kinda why we are at this point.

DeletedUser

An intelligent person would realize that... in order to prevent me from carrying out my "cancering", my phase two of my overall defence... all you have to do is reduce my academies to zero everywhere. That way, i can't build nobles at all. And academies are expensive to replace. Don't want to take my word for it, or my advice? Talk to sich. He at least has an idea as to the truth and effectiveness of what i am talking about. He's been cheaply (with few cats) going after my academies since day 1. I probably fear his nukes more than the rest of your entire tribe combined. *He* knows what he is doing. Has an effective plan. (Though, he did overextend himself and get a bit sloppy in K76 and i punished him for it. A dangerous gamble for him which didn't pay off. He would have been wiser to move a bit more slowly and stack D on his front line as he advanced. But that is neither here nor there, as his strikes on my academies elsewhere have nevertheless been meanwhile very effective).

And the sooner that you do it, the less i can store packets meanwhile. Further reducing the effectiveness of my plan.

But meh. Up to you. I know what *I* would be doing, after an enemy has crazily actually given you the keys to defeating him effeciently.

Lol. Maybe i just think differently than you lot.

To very simply summarize... if i was you, i would increase all catfakes to two cats instead of 1, and target academies. Then, focus all *real* nukes onto something effective, such as clay mines. Or wood. Or iron. Something. But focus your efforts. It's the smart thing to do. I personally wouldn't target farms, the other obvious choice, but won't bother explaining why for now. An intelligent person should be able to figure out the reasoning.

Last edited by a moderator:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I would wager if you guys stop responding/poking at chad he would probably get board and just leave, he seems to rather the political side of the game and likes people to argue with, and usually out debate them. just let him fade into the w41 history like ocd legacy fort and all the others including my name.

stop looking at this thread and it will also fade

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I would prefer to think of it as: i like topics to argue *about*. But otherwise, i bet you are bang on cody. The more they give me attention, even negative...

you're right. The longer i will likely stick around.

A fact is a fact. I'll admit it.

DeletedUser

wow! i joined w41 in its early stages and now well its almost finished. or am i missing sth lol?

Congrats on AXES! they were around when i left.

Im sure none of you recognise me and it doesnt matter lol. Just wanted to say Bravo on winnign AXES. Grendilis or nottfastcat still here? what about Misshelena? :p yer old friends... :D:D

DeletedUser

quited long time ago; qweez is still here - he was tribemate with randomwalker, grendelis and misshelena

DeletedUser

dont know him ;( there was erm...dang i forget names too easily lol. What about Pacmanblue?

DeletedUser

i don't even recall this name; but it looks like your mates were "the other side"

DeletedUser

Most likely. I was also on the other side of my mates :p Dang! I should of stayed there haha :D

DeletedUser

Sure, downgrade your villages. They won't be used in the closing of this world, there is only about 30m~ points left to take. Your destruction will be lengthened, more enjoyable for us and more sorrowful for you. If losing everything you built is fun for you, so be it then. It'll be a blast. You will be smote by the forces of pure attrition. Fix your signature, you're not a real AXES member and it's insulting to our tribe.

i know this is a late reply but calling Fundy not a real AXES is kinda a joke to me, I find Fundy was more of an AXES then half the players AXES recruited. aggressive ballsy and very smart with TW in general. a lot of people down talk Fundy but I seen what Fundy can do personally and boy it was hella fun

zaergo you must be the biggest noob in the history of AXES, so don't go down talking players that have more experience in TW wars then you, just because your in AXES doesn't mean your pro just means you where lucky they didn't noble you.

DeletedUser

i know this is a late reply but calling Fundy not a real AXES is kinda a joke to me, I find Fundy was more of an AXES then half the players AXES recruited. aggressive ballsy and very smart with TW in general. a lot of people down talk Fundy but I seen what Fundy can do personally and boy it was hella fun

zaergo you must be the biggest noob in the history of AXES, so don't go down talking players that have more experience in TW wars then you, just because your in AXES doesn't mean your pro just means you where lucky they didn't noble you.

Adrian, I apologize if I have offended you, but you know nothing of what occurred in AXES. You don't know about Fundamental's behavior towards his.... "allies". Furthermore, it's in bad taste to disrespect people you don't know. I was recruited into AXES when you still had to work for it. The only luck I had was the luck I produced and the help from my friends and allies.