Warnings, Infractions, Bans oh my!

DeletedUser

So because a player isn't liked by 2 high people, that means he can be treated like dirt. Is what ur saying servy ?

DeletedUser

So because a player isn't liked by 2 high people, that means he can be treated like dirt. Is what ur saying servy ?

No, what I'm saying is that if you're in that situation you're almost certainly wrong, and are just unwilling to accept it.

DeletedUser

I got one question, if you have been banned and believe that it is incorrect or being biased. Is there any elder moderator that looks into the appeal, or is it handled by the moderator that banned you. This is an ingame bann btw.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ingame bans are dealt with Solely and completely through the Ticket System, where an ingame moderator will deal with your appeal. The forum is not the place for the discussion of ingame bans, particularly specific ones.

DeletedUser

If you truly believe that your ban was unjustified, I believe you can request a senior in-game mod to review it if you specifically ask for it in the ticket. Don't bother wasting their time if you're just trying to get another perspective though. It's like asking pop because mum said no. They tend to frown on that.

DeletedUser

If you truly believe that your ban was unjustified, I believe you can request a senior in-game mod to review it if you specifically ask for it in the ticket. Don't bother wasting their time if you're just trying to get another perspective though. It's like asking pop because mum said no. They tend to frown on that.

You believe incorrectly

I had Morthy dealing with a ban once

I asked it be escalated/looked at by someone else (Reason being morthy wrote the code that was used as proof as such in my opinion he was biased) and was told there was no one i could escalate it to

to me that suggests morthy shouldnt be an initial contact for bans but should only be used as escalation.

That way NO ONE is denied the chance of a second opinion

(Hope I havent crossed the line re ban discussions Ive kept the details to a bare minimum)

DeletedUser

You believe incorrectly

I had Morthy dealing with a ban once

I asked it be escalated/looked at by someone else (Reason being morthy wrote the code that was used as proof as such in my opinion he was biased) and was told there was no one i could escalate it to

to me that suggests morthy shouldnt be an initial contact for bans but should only be used as escalation.

That way NO ONE is denied the chance of a second opinion

(Hope I havent crossed the line re ban discussions Ive kept the details to a bare minimum)

Morthy isn't an in-game mod, he's an admin/community manager. There isn't anyone else above him for .net, so if you get him as a mod, you're stuck with the verdict. If you're that against his ruling, you can try to contact Innogames, but more than likely, you won't even get a response back.

The in-game staff is all volunteer work, none of them get paid to do any of it. That means that they have to use the resources available to them, including manpower. Honestly, if Morthy is the one telling you that your ban is justified, I sincerely doubt that there are any other in-game mods/admins who will disagree. Take your punishment and move on, best advice I can give.

DeletedUser92835

spelling

you can not give warnings to anyone who receives any kind of grief regarding spelling, if you do you are not orth that page you are typed upon

DeletedUser

Discussion of rule breaking is also against the rules. Not your day, is it?