DeletedUser

1st GBEARS 1,182,259pts

33rd WZ 186,644pts

77th SLAP 104,194pts

120th ZIP 77,113pts

Was this declaration planned for the 1st of April ? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Are me and the pony the only people who think this PnP wasn't that great? ':|

Not only is it on very small tribes. But it's the worst declarations where someone has tried to make it good. Who has actually heard of SLAP, WZ or ZIP before this declaration?

DeletedUser67666

Not only is it on very small tribes. But it's the worst declarations where someone has tried to make it good. Who has actually heard of SLAP, WZ or ZIP before this declaration?

LoL You're the first leader/founder of a tribe I know who basically won't defend it :-S

1st GBEARS 1,182,259pts

33rd WZ 186,644pts

77th SLAP 104,194pts

120th ZIP 77,113pts

Was this declaration planned for the 1st of April ? :icon_rolleyes:

Sigh. Why do people always look at stats this way?

I would just like to point out for those who don't know about k34.

Tribe ranking for the continent 34

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 GBEARS 481.588 94
2 WZ 128.453 43
3 SLAP 104.447 36
4 ZIP 74.286 30

We have 94 villages in k34 while these 3 tribes have 109. Well it was 111 a couple of hours before. Some players may have left. I have no Idea where people see this as, but for me, this is still a disadvantage. Proper research is required if you want to at least have a workable flame. At least give some facts.

I'm in GBears?

wow... which account?

LoL Faaaaark, good to see you again. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LoL You're the first leader/founder of a tribe I know who basically won't defend it :-S

Where did I not defend SLAP?

We have already taken 4 of your players down and forced them to restart. The more recent was 7 X 7 RESTART who had more than double any player in my tribes in points.

We have also completely destroyed 5 or 6 full offenses of your tribes including your own and about 10-15 nobles. We are doing well considering the size of your tribe.

We have 94 villages in k34 while these 3 tribes have 109. Well it was 111 a couple of hours before. Some players may have left. I have no Idea where people see this as, but for me, this is still a disadvantage. Proper research is required if you want to at least have a workable flame. At least give some facts.

If you consider yourself at a disadvantage then you need to learn about the game. It is not just what is in K34. It's not like you can't send attacks or support from K35 is it?

Ultimately, you have the best tribe on the game, and nobling the villages from small tribes in your area should not need a formal declaration on the forums. It just makes you look like an inexperienced leader.

DeletedUser67666

What you mean is that it would be noteworthy to declare an actual war on the forums but you chose to recruit noteworthy targets and declare on bloody noobs.

LoL I would've been defensive if someone mentioned this about my tribe. :S
If you consider yourself at a disadvantage then you need to learn about the game. It is not just what is in K34. It's not like you can't send attacks or support from K35 is it?

Ultimately, you have the best tribe on the game, and nobling the villages from small tribes in your area should not need a formal declaration on the forums. It just makes you look like an inexperienced leader.

LoL Sean :) I presumed you did but I guess you don't know me yet. After playing in w10 where you co'd/took an account there, to the numerous tribes you've led/created in other worlds, you're the one to talk about being inexperienced.

Declarations are here for fun. I don't know about you but I have never seen anything postworthy much here on forums. I understand you're biased though. One of the tribes we declared at is yours.

DeletedUser

We have already taken 4 of your players down and forced them to restart. The more recent was 7 X 7 RESTART who had more than double any player in my tribes in points.

We have also completely destroyed 5 or 6 full offenses of your tribes including your own and about 10-15 nobles. We are doing well considering the size of your tribe.

then perhap's you should've declared, seeing as we are fighting way before this started. war was inevitable. why not declare yourself? grow a pair eh? thought so. stop trying to flame'

btw asfar as report's are concerned. loss'es are apart of war, infact just show's people commit troop's to war time's = team player lol. who doesnt know how to stack? i mean come on would you like a cookie? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

LoL Sean :) I presumed you did but I guess you don't know me yet. After playing in w10 where you co'd/took an account there, to the numerous tribes you've led/created in other worlds, you're the one to talk about being inexperienced.

Declarations are here for fun. I don't know about you but I have never seen anything postworthy much here on forums. I understand you're biased though. One of the tribes we declared at is yours.

Does that not make me more experienced if I have played this game since there where only 2 worlds. Besides, I don't play this world any more. I wouldn't lie and say SLAP is a great tribe, but I do believe it works better as a tribe than GBEARS does. Great teamwork in that tribe saw some of your top players fall in the past.

then perhap's you should've declared, seeing as we are fighting way before this started. war was inevitable. why not declare yourself? grow a pair eh? thought so. stop trying to flame'

Ultimately because of this, nobody outside of K34 would really give one if we declared on you or not. Both tribes have been fighting each other without an official war for a while. You saying we need to grow a pair shows you don't know what's been going on. Declaring war is the easy bit, fighting is the difficult bit and we've been fighting for a month or so now.

btw asfar as report's are concerned. loss'es are apart of war, infact just show's people commit troop's to war time's = team player lol. who doesnt know how to stack? i mean come on would you like a cookie? :icon_rolleyes:

Not stacks, that would lose us defense, some stacks and some backtimes.. means plenty of GBEARS nukes have been cleared out and 4 players have been forced out of the game already, obviously your mass-recruiting tribe doesn't take much time to replace those players with new ones but if you look at the map of your tribe there is a gap in south-west K34 where there players in that area have been brought down.

In future, only post about things you know what you're talking about.

DeletedUser

I want the other 3 tribes to win because it would be funny in my opinion go slap etc

DeletedUser

I'm quite confused why this has a thread. :lol:

Continent clearing is quite natural and doesn't exactly concern the majority of external users?

DeletedUser102038

I'm quite confused why this has a thread. :lol:

Continent clearing is quite natural and doesn't exactly concern the majority of external users?

Lol. Doesn't your tribe have a useless thread called "So pacman says canoe canoe?" I suppose if they wanted to entertain you they shoulda just interviewed their players instead of actually posting something exciting like wars. :icon_rolleyes:

Next time make a post that says "Gbears say Waka Waka" in order to keep the pacman people entertained.

DeletedUser

I agree with you mate, it is a useless thread but I had no input on it.

DeletedUser

Lol. Doesn't your tribe have a useless thread called "So pacman says canoe canoe?" I suppose if they wanted to entertain you they shoulda just interviewed their players instead of actually posting something exciting like wars. :icon_rolleyes:

This is certainly not exciting. There is never any real wars at this stage of the game. I was the original leader of SLAP and we had been at war with them for a while. We literally just removed their last player within our cluster about a day or two before this thread was made.

So really, theres not much more left for us to do, we are sort of "continent cleaning" but we aren't located specifically in a continent. We are a cluster tribe and it just happened that 4 GBEARS players where in our cluster. All of those are now no longer in GBEARS and no longer in our cluster.

DeletedUser

This is certainly not exciting. There is never any real wars at this stage of the game. I was the original leader of SLAP and we had been at war with them for a while. We literally just removed their last player within our cluster about a day or two before this thread was made.

So really, theres not much more left for us to do, we are sort of "continent cleaning" but we aren't located specifically in a continent. We are a cluster tribe and it just happened that 4 GBEARS players where in our cluster. All of those are now no longer in GBEARS and no longer in our cluster.

Hmmm... I am not much of an external lover, but still your 4th post in the same topic grabbed my attention. Your whole tribe coordinated to take out 4 players from gbears. Myself alone has cleared 3 of your players and taken 4 villages ( means your 4 players restarted/died) till now, and on top of it I am yet to receive any attack from your well coordinated Nub Tribe.

So respect your enemy for what they are & STOP boasting yourself on the forums.

DeletedUser

So, We k34 GBEARS members only are declaring on YOU!

There we go, now your 'declaration' makes more sense and quantifies...

1 GBEARS 481.588 94
2 WZ 128.453 43
3 SLAP 104.447 36
4 ZIP 74.286 30

... this :) Have a nice day !

DeletedUser

Hmmm... I am not much of an external lover, but still your 4th post in the same topic grabbed my attention. Your whole tribe coordinated to take out 4 players from gbears. Myself alone has cleared 3 of your players and taken 4 villages ( means your 4 players restarted/died) till now, and on top of it I am yet to receive any attack from your well coordinated Nub Tribe.

So respect your enemy for what they are & STOP boasting yourself on the forums.

Of course as with any tribe we have had inactivity problems. If I remember correctly the guy you forced to hit delete had less than 200 points and I picked up his emergency sit (for 4-7 days of inactivity) and he had already been cleared 2 days before I picked up the sit. I played a bit with you building troops to kill your 10LC 1 scout attacks and building the hiding place up to level 10 then I dropped the account.

The 3 your nobled, one had quit the game already and you already knew that. One of the other 2 was quitting to co-play an account (the ex-leader of REB0RN) and the other player you did well. He was active, the reason you got him is that he did not give us any information of your attacks.

DeletedUser

I still think this is a silly thing to make a thread about. :U

Waste of space. Shoulda made a "Top Gummy Snacks" threads instead.

Sorry, but worms are better than bears.

DeletedUser

1 GBEARS 481.588 94
2 WZ 128.453 43
3 SLAP 104.447 36
4 ZIP 74.286 30

Your cool. So you can noble players less than half your tribes size? Look at there points and AVG points a villa. LMAO they are no match of course. This is hardly a war or PnP worthy. Stop trying to impress w58. You are digging your own grave. :lol: