Watch Out!

DeletedUser

Are me and the pony the only people who think this PnP wasn't that great? ':|

No, your just the stupidest :/

Your cool. So you can noble players less than half your tribes size? Look at there points and AVG points a villa. LMAO they are no match of course. This is hardly a war or PnP worthy. Stop trying to impress w58. You are digging your own grave. :lol:

Integrity! I've missed you sexeh. We will try and impress 58 as much as we want, we have tasty snacks, AND pins :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lalalalalala

Hahaha "Please make us famous in W58"? Come on! Post a decent war before making yourselves one! We have no match from your newb-killings. Im having a de javu about this one. I remember Justin Beiber...

DeletedUser

hater's gonna hate :lol:

i just noticed half of you guy's posting dont even have noble's.

and door get off meh forum's, if it wasn't for me. you would've got nobled off by a tribe i was beating the crap out of, so dont be hating on the GBear's.

DeletedUser

hater's gonna hate :lol:

i just noticed half of you guy's posting dont even have noble's.

and door get off meh forum's, if it wasn't for me. you would've got nobled off, so dont be hating on the GBear's.

You're in GBEARS? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

You're in GBEARS? :icon_confused:

yes, wow you actually made me go & look an see if i had been kicked! :lol:

so explain how you can be my neighbor and talk bad about the bears, almost make's your village look tasty.

i see gummy worm's all over your village! die die die

DeletedUser

Bring it. I has a 100 axe wall of defense.

Pwn your lower orifice.

DeletedUser

Bring it. I has a 100 axe wall of defense.

Pwn your lower orifice.

lol cant be any worse then that guy's wall of defense i hit last night :lol:

and he thought 600 scout's would stop me from nobling :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Integrity! I've missed you sexeh. We will try and impress 58 as much as we want, we have tasty snacks, AND pins :icon_razz:

Mm yes nice to see you. 57 was definitively something memorable. Please do impress me though so far you have never impressed me. If fark is actually in gbears he is probably the better of you guys. I do remember playing with him on w11.

Any who look at Rawr. You and gbears always seem to put every thread off topic. Please try and keep your tribes own thread on the threads topic.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

It was Door! I swear!

And as for not impressing you, to be truly honest, I don't care about it that much :/ I got here like 3 days ago, so leave me alone. You and FORK need to impress me before I have any need to return that respect.

DeletedUser

It was Door! I swear!

And as for not impressing you, to be truly honest, I don't care about it that much :/ I got here like 3 days ago, so leave me alone. You and FORK need to impress me before I have any need to return that respect.

In all respect we have not ruined our reputation as GBEARS are on the brink of it. It's one thing to bring in an entire tribe, but when you try and make you look decent on the forums about warring 200-300k points then thats just pathetic. There was no point in this. GBEARS are only holding off what is to come. ARMADA, MANIC, and, FORK all surround you guys. Etan you have failed on many worlds. What makes this any different? You have co'd xshazad. You are just another one of those players that will be here for a short amount of time. I like some people in gbears because they are decent players. Otherwise try and save yourself time and focus on your villas they probably haven't seen you in a day or two.

DeletedUser

HOLD THE PHONE

What worlds have I failed on :S

And the biggest bombshell of all of that was co-ing goddamn xshazad. I didn't even know I did that...

EDIT: Don't think im failing to hard on this one

41 LordOfTheNorth GBEARS 42.854 9 4762
46 Waffler Man FORK 41.372 10 4137

DeletedUser

HOLD THE PHONE

What worlds have I failed on :S

And the biggest bombshell of all of that was co-ing goddamn xshazad. I didn't even know I did that...

EDIT: Don't think im failing to hard on this one

41 LordOfTheNorth GBEARS 42.854 9 4762
46 Waffler Man FORK 41.372 10 4137

Congrats you are 1k more points than me :icon_redface: Besides that doesn't seem to come into the equation. Also you failed pretty hard on 57 yes. Anywho goodluck you will need it mate.

DeletedUser

I could care less about the rank; I would just enjoy you don't slander me with pure lies such as "co-ing with xshazad" when I have said maybe 10 sentences to xshazad in my entire life. Don't expect to belittle me with no response, I will respond, with fact, unlike you. So, until you get a better argument as to how I have "failed on many worlds" when I have most likely played more top world accounts then you will in your entire life. As for this thread being pointless, when did I ever say I was the one who demanded we make one for K-Cleaning, sure it spices up the forums which is always nice, and sure it sheds more light on what's happening. Why does the forum need less threads that actually spike conversation? They don't, there is no point int not putting up a thread that triggers conversation and debate by players. On other notes, I came no where near failing on 57, I had a much better startup then you, and was at the top of the tribe at a few occasions. I went inactive over the summer and my co had to work frequently, so don't blame me. Atleast i didn't quit like you :/

So, if you feel the need to blow off steam at me, please take it private, because at the moment your bullshit lies are about as off-topic as they get, and I won't tolerate pathetic lies.

DeletedUser

I could care less about the rank; I would just enjoy you don't slander me with pure lies such as "co-ing with xshazad" when I have said maybe 10 sentences to xshazad in my entire life. Don't expect to belittle me with no response, I will respond, with fact, unlike you. So, until you get a better argument as to how I have "failed on many worlds" when I have most likely played more top world accounts then you will in your entire life. As for this thread being pointless, when did I ever say I was the one who demanded we make one for K-Cleaning, sure it spices up the forums which is always nice, and sure it sheds more light on what's happening. Why does the forum need less threads that actually spike conversation? They don't, there is no point int not putting up a thread that triggers conversation and debate by players.

So, if you feel the need to blow off steam at me, please take it private, because at the moment your bullshit lies are about as off-topic as they get, and I won't tolerate pathetic lies.

Mmm Etan let's calm down now? :lol: You did fail on 57 yes with xshazad. Azura probably the most epic fail ever to come to TW. And yes threads are to "spice" and make good decent arguments about what is going on. Which is what we are having now isn't it? :icon_idea: So you've got on top ranked accounts by talking your buddys into let you co one? Mate please stop now. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

say's the one that got played by PACMAN hardcore :lol:

i mean it was pretty evident you guy's recruited there 3 top member's just to catch up to GBear's, i mean what idiot does that? you had no game plan by recruiting them.

it may seem un-orthodox to have recruited Inc. but in teh end there was a game plan to it. we will grow alot faster & expand quicker then most over a biggier land mass. so there shouldn't be any terroritial issue's. where in other tribe's im sure that is a factor.

so put aside the GBear's recruitment, and the FORKS tarded redundant recruitment from PACMAN and just play thing's out. honestly FORK talk's a big game but as we have just smashed a member of your's and received no realtiation from doing so. you guy's should sit back & enjoy the show.

as yah know better then anybody what happen's when you mess with Gummi's! :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

say's the one that got played by PACMAN hardcore :lol:

i mean it was pretty evident you guy's recruited there 3 top member's just to catch up to GBear's, i mean what idiot does that? you had no game plan by recruiting them.

it may seem un-orthodox to have recruited Inc. but in teh end there was a game plan to it. we will grow alot faster & expand quicker then most over a biggier land mass. so there shouldn't be any terroritial issue's. where in other tribe's im sure that is a factor.

so put aside the GBear's recruitment, and the FORKS tarded redundant recruitment from PACMAN and just play thing's out. honestly FORK talk's a big game but as we have just smashed a member of your's and received no realtiation from doing so. you guy's should sit back & enjoy the show.

as yah know better then anybody what happen's when you mess with Gummi's! :lol::lol:
SLAP have taken 4 of your members mate. That was an isolated member not in our home k. Why would we retaliate? Your leader even said on the externals although I am too lazy to find it that attacking out of K isn't a smart move. :icon_confused: As for the top 3 members of PacMan I had no say in this and yes it wasn't a bright move. So yes I agree with you on that one.

DeletedUser

Mmm Etan let's calm down now? :lol: You did fail on 57 yes with xshazad. Azura probably the most epic fail ever to come to TW.

I played, and still play in, HEAD, W57, Incoming Justin Bieber. I don't know where you get your facts, but they seem to be a tad off :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I played, and still play in, HEAD, W57, Incoming Justin Bieber. I don't know where you get your facts, but they seem to be a tad off :icon_confused:
Is that so? I was Shadow Naga until I left. I was in HEAD as well from the very begging of it actually and somehow don't remember you. I remember IJB. He was pretty cool. But I still remember you coing xshazad. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: