Watch Out!

DeletedUser

What..... if it's not from the beginning of the war and on Rawr's graph GBEARS have 2 conquers, how do we have none from the beginning of the way :S

DeletedUser

rawr did from before the war started. I did from the minute of the declaration of war the score is 0-0.

DeletedUser

yeah my graph was 5 hours before the war started as im dealing with incoming's and real life thing's atm so was in a rush :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

yes you probably should. *cough* recruited 3 top PACMAN member's.

least we didnt get played like idiot's :lol::lol:

wish i could've seen the look on your face's, sure would've been a KODAK moment. :icon_biggrin:

Just for the record, could you exactly tell me what we lost by those members joining and leaving?
Yep, that's right, nothing. Anything worth knowing about regarding FORK is pretty much evident by just reading the external forums/looking at twstats.
But then again, if those players were being serious, who wouldn't take the chance to try and stir up another top tribe in the world? Possibly future opposition for yourself and tribe. Obviously, any person with abit of common sense would of suspected the players from Pacman were their to troll, but again I shall repeat, what did we really loose?
I mean, you guys seem to have done a good job of taking out the opposition without actually doing anything besides clicking an invite button.

DeletedUser

Just for the record, could you exactly tell me what we lost by those members joining and leaving?
Yep, that's right, nothing. Anything worth knowing about regarding FORK is pretty much evident by just reading the external forums/looking at twstats.
But then again, if those players were being serious, who wouldn't take the chance to try and stir up another top tribe in the world? Possibly future opposition for yourself and tribe. Obviously, any person with abit of common sense would of suspected the players from Pacman were their to troll, but again I shall repeat, what did we really loose?
I mean, you guys seem to have done a good job of taking out the opposition without actually doing anything besides clicking an invite button.

You guys never lost anything. It was all shits and giggles. I love a good Fork every once in a while. When can we come back for seconds? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I don't understand what it is with players today. I'm not gonna go all "it was so much better in the old days" but truly, it was. No one tried to be macho by flaming a thread that actually makes conversation on the forums. I just don't get it, instead of actually contributing to a thread, people need to say "stupid noobs k clearing shouldn't be a thread" well honestly, WHY DOES IT MATTER? This thread hurts no one, and you don't have to read it. Please, all of you, get off your damn high horses, and stop acting like a bunch of stuck-up thread flamers :icon_confused:
+1... nice post. Any discussion on an external for is always good for the game. Check out some of the older wolds and you might be lucky to see a tumbleweed rolling by.

If fark is actually in gbears he is probably the better of you guys. I do remember playing with him on w11.
I am definitely not in Gbears but I am somewhere in the world... lurking, watching, waiting. So what are these church things and how many resources are needed for a level 30 Church??

All kidding aside, GBears offered an invite to my co-player and I but we declined due to the distance between us and the main area of the GBears tribe. Recruiting for points??? I'm staying out of this argument. Someone else can fight it... :)

mdesjarl

oh lord, faaaaaark is here. There goes the neighborhood.

But onto other matters,

go gbears at least we all have a thread to flame to distract us from farming
yay grim for proving gbears isn't the only mass recruiters on the world even though it was no harm no foul
yes if fark was part of gbears he would be one of the better ones, he did a fantastic job of mass deleting on w41 ;) jk

DeletedUser

But onto other matters,

yay grim for proving gbears isn't the only mass recruiters on the world even though it was no harm no foul
yes if fark was part of gbears he would be one of the better ones, he did a fantastic job of mass deleting on w41 ;) jk

jarl, go back and noble more BMF!

Do you play on this world?

go back to 51 nub and look after my account :icon_rolleyes:

mdesjarl

look guys I had to end w41, sort out the mess grim left me

fine, back to 49 and 51

DeletedUser

But onto other matters,

Congrats on winning W41 dude.

DeletedUser

yeah my graph was 5 hours before the war started as im dealing with incoming's and real life thing's atm so was in a rush :icon_redface:

more than that.. most of the time frame in the stat was outside the war (or about 50/50)

If you are in a rush with real life why do you come here to post, go onto TWstats, input all the information for the war stats, chose the wrong time frame and post out of date stats on the forums.

My stats (the correct stats) show 0-0 which is the actual score.

DeletedUser

more than that.. most of the time frame in the stat was outside the war (or about 50/50)

If you are in a rush with real life why do you come here to post, go onto TWstats, input all the information for the war stats, chose the wrong time frame and post out of date stats on the forums.

My stats (the correct stats) show 0-0 which is the actual score.

because i was on my phone lol and 2 people had asked for stat's prior and i didnt think to check ingame at the time seeing as my co/player was on & not me. so basically i gave a rough estimate.

i later logged in to see i was off by a few hour's big whoop. i set the time frame to 48 hour's but in regard's we had been at war for 36+ hour's. who give's a crap. your flame is rather pointless and redundant lol.

so what just because i have real life obligation's and other matter's going on, im not allowed to post on the forum's? :icon_neutral: jeez man you really are a tight ass :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lol stand in line. Manic players only XD

And just leave it with the mass recruiters... If your not recruiting to find the best crew then you must be a premade... either way it's not good. Don't be mad on people that know how to play a game :p How on earth would you find some decent members either than recruiting, testing, if hes good he stays if not he gets dismissed. Or maybe the others are just envious they dont get so many members wanting in.
Here's a tip. Get a good looking girl in the tribe, requests will flow XD

DeletedUser

because i was on my phone lol and 2 people had asked for stat's prior and i didnt think to check ingame at the time seeing as my co/player was on & not me. so basically i gave a rough estimate.

i later logged in to see i was off by a few hour's big whoop. i set the time frame to 48 hour's but in regard's we had been at war for 36+ hour's. who give's a crap. your flame is rather pointless and redundant lol.

so what just because i have real life obligation's and other matter's going on, im not allowed to post on the forum's? :icon_neutral: jeez man you really are a tight ass :icon_rolleyes:

well, yes it did make the difference.. as I said, most of the time frame you posted was outdated.. the score was 0-0 and you were posting 2-0.. I could change the time frame of the stats and have SLAP 1-0 up against GBEARS.

Either way, don't be getting angry with me.. it would have taken you an extra 10 seconds at most to post correct stats.. you cannot say you didn't have the time to do it.

I was thinking with all this confident declaration of war by the biggest tribe on the game onto 3 very small tribes you'd be 20-0 up at this stage.. evidently not.. given you have sent a noble train at SLAP, I respect the effort.. shame it didn't return but nice to see a bit of effort.

DeletedUser

Lol stand in line. Manic players only XD

And just leave it with the mass recruiters... If your not recruiting to find the best crew then you must be a premade... either way it's not good. Don't be mad on people that know how to play a game :p How on earth would you find some decent members either than recruiting, testing, if hes good he stays if not he gets dismissed. Or maybe the others are just envious they dont get so many members wanting in.
Here's a tip. Get a good looking girl in the tribe, requests will flow XD

For the moment I will suffice :icon_cool: