Watch Out!

DeletedUser

No. That is literally just something I will answer no with. That never happened, nor will it ever happen, so I don't know where your bringing this up from. Maybe some proof? That might help. And yes, I know you were in Head, that's why I find it particularly odd that you proclaim I co'ed ex-shazad and was in Azura.

OT: I feel like this should be quite easy K cleaning for G Bears, wether people call "no fair you have more villages" to bad. Since when was life fair? This should be easy work and will be over sooner then later.

DeletedUser

No. That is literally just something I will answer no with. That never happened, nor will it ever happen, so I don't know where your bringing this up from. Maybe some proof? That might help. And yes, I know you were in Head, that's why I find it particularly odd that you proclaim I co'ed ex-shazad and was in Azura.

OT: I feel like this should be quite easy K cleaning for G Bears, wether people call "no fair you have more villages" to bad. Since when was life fair? This should be easy work and will be over sooner then later.

HEAD started after your account on AZURA was left. I remember getting mails from you when coing shazad. I would give proof but my account Hubris.Humility before HEAD as well was abandoned because I would rather have joined HEAD. Any who thats enough of this silly little conversation.

Gbears will clean and then be cleaned. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Please, mail Hybrid, I'm an original and started with HEAD when they joined the world :/

Im done on the topic now.

DeletedUser

SLAP have taken 4 of your members mate. That was an isolated member not in our home k. Why would we retaliate? Your leader even said on the externals although I am too lazy to find it that attacking out of K isn't a smart move. :icon_confused: As for the top 3 members of PacMan I had no say in this and yes it wasn't a bright move. So yes I agree with you on that one.

but you said SLAP wasnt even any competetion but now your making them out to be the best. :lol::lol::lol: rather confused as both your view's make any sense.

neither here nor there, why did you recruit an isolated player? seem's FORK has a problem recruiting isolated member's and using it as an excuse. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

but you said SLAP wasnt even any competetion but now your making them out to be the best. :lol::lol::lol: rather confused as both your view's make any sense.

neither here nor there, why did you recruit an isolated player? seem's FORK has a problem recruiting isolated member's and using it as an excuse. :icon_rolleyes:

He never said SLAP was any good, his opinion that SLAP is a bad tribe and they still managed to bring down four of your members just makes you guys out to have worse teamwork.

A tribe like SLAP should not be a problem to a tribe the size of GBEARS. But it has proved harder than it ever should.

Sometimes Isolated players are recruited, it happens with premades, you can't make everyone start in the same place and it would be unfair to not allow them into your tribe when they have been unlucky.

DeletedUser

hater's gonna hate :lol:

i just noticed half of you guy's posting dont even have noble's.

and door get off meh forum's, if it wasn't for me. you would've got nobled off by a tribe i was beating the crap out of, so dont be hating on the GBear's.

And these are the people that warrant an externals declaration? :icon_eek:

I guess we should send a bulletin to the rest of the top 5 requesting a PnP for every tribe that can press the recruit button.

Someone should define PnP for you guys. Its supposed to make you look better in the eyes of the server community :icon_wink: just a friendly tip. That one's for free. Next is going to cost you :icon_twisted:

HorseSoldier

P.S Inc. doesnt exist anymore perhap's you should check those stat's before you continue to post stupidity.

I don't know why you quoted me to say that. I hadn't even mentioned the word Inc or their existance. :lol:

I'm quite confused why this has a thread. :lol:

Continent clearing is quite natural and doesn't exactly concern the majority of external users?
I'm gonna start a declaration for every village I noble. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

That was another poster and I think it was further commentary on the merge (which is a point I wish we could all move on from, it was good recruitment and we all know it)

DeletedUser

And these are the people that warrant an externals declaration? :icon_eek:

I guess we should send a bulletin to the rest of the top 5 requesting a PnP for every tribe that can press the recruit button.

Someone should define PnP for you guys. Its supposed to make you look better in the eyes of the server community :icon_wink: just a friendly tip. That one's for free. Next is going to cost you :icon_twisted:

yes you probably should. *cough* recruited 3 top PACMAN member's.

least we didnt get played like idiot's :lol::lol:

wish i could've seen the look on your face's, sure would've been a KODAK moment. :icon_biggrin:

I don't know why you quoted me to say that. I hadn't even mentioned the word Inc or their existance. :lol:

I'm gonna start a declaration for every village I noble. :icon_cool:

sorry i was feeling pretty good when i got home from teh bar last night, popped online last night before crashing out. only did a skim read, but needless to say it still got my point across.

DeletedUser

yes you probably should. *cough* recruited 3 top PACMAN member's.

least we didnt get played like idiot's :lol::lol:

wish i could've seen the look on your face's, sure would've been a KODAK moment. :icon_biggrin:

sorry i was feeling pretty good when i got home from teh bar last night, popped online last night before crashing out. only did a skim read, but needless to say it still got my point across.

:icon_neutral: I like your maturity here, but I won't get into that discussion again with you.

Good luck clearing your continent. Very tactical move on GBEARS end. I'm curious about their next move. Will they post another PnP when they clear K35? :icon_razz: I certainly hope so!

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral: I like your maturity here, but I won't get into that discussion again with you.

Good luck clearing your continent. Very tactical move on GBEARS end. I'm curious about their next move. Will they post another PnP when they clear K35? :icon_razz: I certainly hope so!

hey you pointed it out, i was only reminded you. had nothing to do with maturity.

if you continue to ride GBear's about there so called poor recruitment choice's, then ill probably ride you about FORKS tarded isolated recruitment choice's. :lol::lol:

so in reality, joke's on you. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

That was another poster and I think it was further commentary on the merge (which is a point I wish we could all move on from, it was good recruitment and we all know it)

I'm trying to find where I flamed you about recruitment? :icon_confused:

I'm flaming you for declaring on inconsequential tribes...

DeletedUser

I'm trying to find where I flamed you about recruitment? :icon_confused:

I'm flaming you for declaring on inconsequential tribes...

pretty sure i could take that post as sarcasm as if i was to backtrack other thread's that stated otherwise, making you look like a hypocrite. :icon_rolleyes:

honestly im just having a blast toying with you, it's like waking up with a morning glory with out the pay off. :lol:

honestly we just wanted to spice up the forum's abit, give you biased people something else to flame about, you know the more you flame the more we sit back and :lol::icon_rolleyes::lol::icon_rolleyes::lol:

so all in all, it's a win/win situation for us but with pay off :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

if you continue to ride GBear's about there so called poor recruitment choice's, then ill probably ride you about FORKS tarded isolated recruitment choice's. :lol::lol:

Do you need someone to explain to you about premades and not being able to chose exactly where you start at the beginning of a world? I'm sure I could find someone who knows about it and they can explain it to you.

in active

pretty sure i could take that post as sarcasm as if i was to backtrack other thread's that stated otherwise, making you look like a hypocrite. :icon_rolleyes:

honestly im just having a blast toying with you, it's like waking up with a morning glory with out the pay off. :lol:

honestly we just wanted to spice up the forum's abit, give you biased people something else to flame about, you know the more you flame the more we sit back and :lol::icon_rolleyes::lol::icon_rolleyes::lol:

so all in all, it's a win/win situation for us but with pay off :icon_eek:

I don't like this. Pacman makes Fork look bad via trolling them with recruits and here you are milking something that you had nothing to do with like it's your accomplishment. To be honest, in my eyes, both tribes are just as bad, but you are edging me to lean the other way with your comments.

DeletedUser

I don't like this. Pacman makes Fork look bad via trolling them with recruits and here you are milking something that you had nothing to do with like it's your accomplishment. To be honest, in my eyes, both tribes are just as bad, but you are edging me to lean the other way with your comments.

actually if you look back in the external's, i was the first person to notice it. :icon_razz:

asfar as milking, i think they have milked the GBear's recruitment long enough, they tend to bring it up but seem to forget they have no room to talk.

also i knew about it before FORK did as i have friends in PACMAN but i gave them my word i wouldnt say anything, so come again? L

Do you need someone to explain to you about premades and not being able to chose exactly where you start at the beginning of a world? I'm sure I could find someone who knows about it and they can explain it to you.

biased post will be biased obviously since we are fighting your tribe.

so FORK recruiting from PACMAN make's them better how exactly?

Last edited by a moderator:

in active

actually if you look back in the external's, i was the first person to notice it. :icon_razz:

asfar as milking, i think they have milked the GBear's recruitment long enough, they tend to bring it up but seem to forget they have no room to talk.

also i knew about it before FORK did as i have friends in PACMAN but i gave them my word i wouldnt say anything, so come again? L

biased post will be biased obviously since we are fighting your tribe.

so FORK recruiting from PACMAN make's them better how exactly?

Knowing about it before "everyone else" does still doesn't matter. And I'm pretty sure Pacman could have easily trolled GBears, so I don't think you have much room to talk. So come again? L

DeletedUser

Knowing about it before "everyone else" does still doesn't matter. And I'm pretty sure Pacman could have easily trolled GBears, so I don't think you have much room to talk. So come again? L

actually they tried i seen the mail's, LOTN told them they was to far away. so come again? :icon_rolleyes:

bai fail troll bai.

LordOfTheNorth on 20.09. at 08:55
templar here...
FORK got ****** by PACMAN ;) Recruits are back to PACMAN now. I'm happy I refused to invite them...

Author said:
LordOfTheNorth on 19.09. at 15:34
they are too far.

Nuke on Fire on 19.09. at 15:16
u decide they both on K 56

Nuke on Fire on 19.09. at 15:16
mate c4ptain678 have talk to them

gRim Sleeper
Very n1ce

Very n1ce today at 15:09
Would you be the recruiter for sam aka grim sleeper and I. Pacman is filled with nubs and we are looking for a new home.

It is between fork and gbears, the first one to get the invites out will have us. :D

so for all you people that say we recruit for point's are stupid, since the top 3 player's offered to join GBear's but was denied, none the less i think it prove's alot to me.

now go around and throw your chest and act like you know something but you know very little.

proof mean's alot, your words mean very little.

Last edited by a moderator:

in active

actually they tried i seen the mail's, LOTN told them they was to far away. so come again? :icon_rolleyes:

bai fail troll bai.

Just a speculation, if they merge, who's to say they won't recruit players outside their K.

Back on topic: Stop milking something you had nothing to do with fail troll.

DeletedUser

Just a speculation, if they merge, who's to say they won't recruit players outside their K.

Back on topic: Stop milking something you had nothing to do with fail troll.

say's the one failing at trolling the troll. i shut you up buddy.

now go play elsehwere as you have nothing on me or GBears :lol:

back on topic: if they continue to ride GBear's then i will continue to ride them. deal with it. :icon_rolleyes:

btw speculation isnt proof, pic's mean alot more then assumptions based off your opinon's.

old saying: opinon's are like butthole's everybody has one, just some are crappier then other's.