What do you think? Massive Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54064

As per my usual modus operandi I will point out how the tribe changes are not an entirely accurate representation.

On paper as per Twstats, yes XVI does have only 3/5 of Dvaders tribe changes, but the reality is that there are other factors at work.

Now critically XVI has utilised other tribes such as xvi-f too store inactive accounts (much the same as SP for PnP). Now these accounts are effectively a part of the tribe, even falling under basically the same tag, may even be being sat by accounts in the parent tribe. So in reality they function as a part of the parent tribe, yet do not contribute to the tribe changes listed in Twstats. Now this may seem like a small a factor, however consider if you have an enemy tribe that is conceding, however part of the deal is that X number of accounts become part of your tribe, however you do not have the space initially, having a secondary place too store these accounts is advantageous as often these post war recruits go inactive. Now this reduces the tribe changes stat significantly for the parent tribe.

Consider also that XVI rather than turning over players and accounts such as Dvader has done (for the most part the player that joined our tribe with the account is the only player on the account) have found new owners for old accounts. This is an excellent means of keeping a successfull account active, however largely this option has been suitable for our inactive accounts. So a decent number of extra tribe changes occur here.

Thirdly and critically XVI was a premade and brought their membership list to this world. Now credit where credit is due, it is extremely impressive that they got too the point that they are with the premade list, far beyond what any other original premade list achieved on w36. For a tribe like Dvader though, the membership list is a product of recruiting, sussing out who is suitable and losing some others. Dvader did not have the advantage of a pre-constructed membership list, and what has been achieved by the dukes is quite impressive in my opinion.

Now all these are simply factors, and perhaps in the abscence of these Dvader may still have had more tribe changes than the other top tribes. However no matter what is said it is very hard too argue that this has been a successful mode of business, and although there has been a turnover at times, Dvader has maintained an active membership where many other tribes have struggled.

Don't get me wrong either, my reply in no way is a criticism of XVI. I have the utmost respect for everything that you guys were, and what you were able too achieve. I was simply trying too reply too the statement in context.

Now that is a more thorough explanation that would alter my opinion rather than the usual critique provided by Valk there,

I agree with the points there but the fact that DVADER has not warred the major tribes that are bordering on large amount of borders, such as the XVI which border on 6 borders and which just happens to be allies? My source is likely to be incorrect, but there is little action between the two tribes, so really an indication of friendly relations. Same for the PnP borders, but the tension is rising supposedly seeing as the opinions on this thread shared by the DVADER seem to directed at the PnP members or the PnP tribe as a whole, not all but some.

I concur with the premade argument, but the recruitment could have been more strict, seeing as a several of the members have entered the tribe, found it not to their liking and had left, I think I have about 2-3 friends on my contact list alone that are of that opinion, neither seem to play 36 anymore, seeing as DVADER does a good job of cleaning its Ks. A largely ineffective factor seeing as everyone have their own opinion, but a factor is they claim that the tribe was unorganized, which I found kind of strange considering the magnitude of the tribe and domination of the core. Wasn't there DVADER on W1 as well? Which Jamie was part of? Was the tribe itself a premade or just a remake with new memberbase and name?

Consider also that XVI rather than turning over players and accounts such as Dvader has done (for the most part the player that joined our tribe with the account is the only player on the account) have found new owners for old accounts. This is an excellent means of keeping a successfull account active, however largely this option has been suitable for our inactive accounts. So a decent number of extra tribe changes occur here.

Either a typo on your behalf or reading misconception on mine, but does the sentence imply that the option of attaining a new account owner was suitable for the inactive accounts but somehow that had influenced the tribe changes to increase?

And don't get me wrong either, I think that the top spot is well deserved by the DVADER considering the longevity of the tribe and constant growth, it's just the fact that there were no major wars occurring whilst bordering the other top #3 tribes for a little over a month and still having at least a NAP in place with both is kind of concerning and thus causing my opinion to formulate.

lmao giving up much?

In some sort of leadership role.... i am actually taking a guess i never said anything about sources about NL leadership roles did i :icon_redface:

I've joined about 2 weeks prior to NL collapse and was a Baron for about 3-4 days before the merge, I've tried to take the reins but the situation seemed as hopeless and the person in charge had arranged a merger, but this is water under the bridge and I fail to see how it has anything with the matter at hand.

And no, not giving up, just arguing with you is like trying to open a fridge without any limbs.

Last edited by a moderator:

valk

Now that is a more thorough explanation that would alter my opinion rather than the usual critique provided by Valk there,

I've joined about 2 weeks prior to NL collapse and was a Baron for about 3-4 days before the merge, I've tried to take the reins but the situation seemed as hopeless and the person in charge had arranged a merger, but this is water under the bridge and I fail to see how it has anything with the matter at hand.

And no, not giving up, just arguing with you is like trying to open a fridge without any limbs.

Now, now i would provide a better argument if you where worth the time :lol:

so yes i was correct you where in some sort of leadership role either way no matter what your excuses are...

And are you trying to skit people with disabilities...if so your right on the money with that remark
emoticon-0114-dull.gif

DeletedUser54064

so yes i was correct you where in some sort of leadership role either way no matter what your excuses are...

And are you trying to skit people with disabilities...if so your right on the money with that remark
emoticon-0114-dull.gif

Sigh, turn the metaphor into some sort of derogatory joke on my behalf, fair enough.

I shall take the blame for the collapse even though I was in the leadership for the last 3-4 days when the merge was arranged a few months prior according to some Gunz member in other thread.

I am yet to see a quality post by you Valk, except for the humor there are no posts that are quite as fun to debate as the Stooges there.

Touche.

valk

Sigh, turn the metaphor into some sort of derogatory joke on my behalf, fair enough.

I shall take the blame for the collapse even though I was in the leadership for the last 3-4 days when the merge was arranged a few months prior according to some Gunz member in other thread.

I am yet to see a quality post by you Valk, except for the humor there are no posts that are quite as fun to debate as the Stooges there.

Touche.

As far as i was concerned it was a derogatory joke if you even want to call it that.

All im saying is that you where trying to "diss" (<---thats what the kids call it these days right :icon_redface:) DVADER when your tribe collapsed against gunz thus the only reason im having this debate with you because of your tribes poor ability in war... if your tribe was XVI or maybe PnP i wouldnt have mentioned anything as both of those have actually won a war.

Your debates arnt quality either my freind so i wont give you the same and waste my time...but yet your still debating with me.

yes touch there you got me...definatly :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser54064

As far as i was concerned it was a derogatory joke if you even want to call it that.

All im saying is that you where trying to "diss" (<---thats what the kids call it these days right :icon_redface:) DVADER when your tribe collapsed against gunz thus the only reason im having this debate with you because of your tribes poor ability in war... if your tribe was XVI or maybe PnP i wouldnt have mentioned anything as both of those have actually won a war.

Your debates arnt quality either my freind so i wont give you the same and waste my time...but yet your still debating with me.

yes touch there you got me...definatly :icon_rolleyes:

If I were "Dissing" DVADER I would have said something along the lines of "Absolutely shocking, do not deserve their spot and should stop hugging so much"

What I mentioned was lenient recruitment and lack of major war while sharing a lot of borders with largest tribes W36 has to offer other than them, if those are considered as "Dissing" in your books I would advise you to stop visiting the externals seeing as that kind of thing pops up all the time, concerning many other tribes other than your own, and yet you seem to take offense at a slightest of critiques, I guess that ":p" smiley had not lightened the mood in the slightest.

Actually I would say that NL were pretty much defeated at the hands of HoT, had they not decided to join, the stalemate would still keep going.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hanz3l

Hmm.. Hasnt Dvader been in endless war since ~V~? 0.o? Just because we arent in a war with our silly neighbors doesnt mean we Hug. We do we really do... but it does not mean it will always be like that.... why beat the crud out of each other when we can noble sillier tribes? Think we have had our silly adventures with tribes bigger than us... like ~V~ and Evil .... Hell there was even the time the Dice border was tense... But all that is in the past now. In a time when Dvader was still not seen as a global power.

Now that Dvader is a global power.. and has nearly a 40m lead over the #2 tribe PnP everyone expects us 2 give our friends and or neighbors the finger and just war them. Thats a bit silly.

NL was a good dream... it had the right potential but was never ment 2 last long... ever since the days before IH it was destined 2 fall. It was a great achivement 2 not have fallen against Dice.

Could we get back on topic though? This thread has turned into Dvader not warring PnP or XVI. Which is a bit silly.

valk

If I were "Dissing" DVADER I would have said something along the lines of "Absolutely shocking, do not deserve their spot and should stop hugging so much"

What I mentioned was lenient recruitment and lack of major war while sharing a lot of borders with largest tribes W36 has to offer other than them, if those are considered as "Dissing" in your books I would advise you to stop visiting the externals seeing as that kind of thing pops up all the time, concerning many other tribes other than your own, and yet you seem to take offense at a slightest of critiques, I guess that ":p" smiley had not lightened the mood in the slightest.

Actually I would say that NL were pretty much defeated at the hands of HoT, had they not decided to join, the stalemate would still keep going.

why do you quote such silly things boy?

Hot targeted one player...the one player that was doing any progress really.

DeletedUser74958

Back on semi-topic. Anyone one else want to take my lead and not include their own tribe?

DeletedUser54064

why do you quote such silly things boy?

Hot targeted one player...the one player that was doing any progress really.

If you had actually viewed the stats prior to entrance of HoT into the equation I think you would find that NL were still in the lead by about 50 caps, the war was slow and NL had capped as many as DVADER nobles in 3 days in a period of about 2 months. Gunz had capped even less.

It was a slow war and a stalemate, the NL was plagued by internal issues started by.. certain individuals and had no new members for quite some time - simply put the tribe was dying out for quite some time, as Hanzel had summarized there, it started to die after the fall of IH and even prior to that.

Unless you haven't realized that quote was an example of sarcasm, yet again you prove your hot headiness and inability to understand the concept of simple things such as the explanatory sentence provided prior to the quote.:icon_rolleyes:

And I was probably one of the first to provide an unbiased opinion on this thread, seems like it was ill greeted though. :lol:

But yeah, this is useless, if you wish to continue this "debate" of sorts, feel free to PM.

valk

If you had actually viewed the stats prior to entrance of HoT into the equation I think you would find that NL were still in the lead by about 50 caps, the war was slow and NL had capped as many as DVADER nobles in 3 days in a period of about 2 months. Gunz had capped even less.

It was a slow war and a stalemate, the NL was plagued by internal issues started by.. certain individuals and had no new members for quite some time - simply put the tribe was dying out for quite some time, as Hanzel had summarized there, it started to die after the fall of IH and even prior to that.

Unless you haven't realized that quote was an example of sarcasm, yet again you prove your hot headiness and inability to understand the concept of simple things such as the explanatory sentence provided prior to the quote.:icon_rolleyes:

And I was probably one of the first to provide an unbiased opinion on this thread, seems like it was ill greeted though. :lol:

But yeah, this is useless, if you wish to continue this "debate" of sorts, feel free to PM.

Hot took one player out of the equation...was he such a drving force that you couldnt carry on living so you had to merge?

sarcasm says you taking my last sentance so serious maybe you should practice what you preach and be happy with yourself :icon_wink:

of course your right to give your own opinion i just find it amusing that you are in such a fail tribe of sorts which got defeated in 1 war and say DVADER dont war enough when we have had about 6 wars...but yes your totally right again...yes sir.

and i agree you can Pm me if you need anything :lol:

DeletedUser

Valk is right, I'd consider any conflict where continued attacks are swapped between various players of two tribes a war. Once off's is a conflict. In fact, even propaganda is a form of attack. Propaganda is what got RIS to crumble and split and it is doing the same to a few other tribes.

The fact that theres panic after a member is lost, is propaganda, welcome to another face of war. You would be suprised at how much DVADER is actually warring. Don't think a lot of things that happen are by chance, theres a lot going on behind the scenes. Divide and conquer and DVADER has done an excellent job of that.

DeletedUser

Valk is right, I'd consider any conflict where continued attacks are swapped between various players of two tribes a war. Once off's is a conflict. In fact, even propaganda is a form of attack. Propaganda is what got RIS to crumble and split and it is doing the same to a few other tribes.

The fact that theres panic after a member is lost, is propaganda, welcome to another face of war. You would be suprised at how much DVADER is actually warring. Don't think a lot of things that happen are by chance, theres a lot going on behind the scenes. Divide and conquer and DVADER has done an excellent job of that.

I definitely agree that propaganda is a form of attack, but I'm not sure what DVADER or [BC] propaganda has to do with RIS splitting.

DeletedUser

Oh, I never really said DVADER or BC's propaganda directly got RIS to split. But then, maybe it did *wink*. In fact, I have no idea about what BC is doing regarding propaganda.

I'm not going to get deeper into it, I was just highlighting a tool an method of war :)

DeletedUser

Back on topic, opinions without my tribe involved

tribe
1. best tribe overall: Dvader
2. worst tribe: Gunz
3. tribe that has the most talented members: Active
4. tribe that is falling: XVI
5. tribe that is growing the fastest Active/Dvader
6. best diplomacy no opinion, Actve
7. worst diplomacy dvader
8. most loyal tribe. Active
9. best tribe not in top 10 EG, relentless they are
10. most aggressive Dvader
11. most cocky Dvader
12. biggest hugger Dvader
13. refuses to give up under the most pressure XVI

player
1. best overall Deb
2. biggest without any skill cardnial and any other internal noblers
3. best technical skill (meaning smallest noble train, best sniper etc.) Deb
4. best leader. Jamie Red and HCFTW
5. worst leader. have an opinion, keep quiet tho
6. bravest Deb
7. honest Valk
8.evil/jerk Victor/Ryan/mini-fridge/nokogalief...love u vic lol
9. favorite poster. Valk and Kam

DeletedUser

tribe
1. best tribe overall: Dvader
2. worst tribe:Bob
3. tribe that has the most talented members: Active
4. tribe that is falling: XVI
5. tribe that is growing the fastest Check Stats
6. best diplomacy no opinion,
7. worst diplomacy dvader
8. most loyal tribe. EG
9. best tribe not in top 10 EG
10. most aggressive Dvader
11. most cocky Dvader
12. biggest hugger Dvader
13. refuses to give up under the most pressure EG

player
1. best overall Stewyhax
2. biggest without any skill cardnial and any other internal noblers
3. best technical skill (meaning smallest noble train, best sniper etc.) Stewyhax
4. best leader. Sjaak Zwart and CO
5. worst leader. Norse God
6. bravest Stewyhax
7. honest ?
8.evil/jerk haven't seen one I can't handle
9. favorite poster. Power270

And as an extra comment: EG is fifth in ODD at the moment, that is some serious pressure for a small rim tribe (Thanks for that new PNP recrutes)
Perhaps the top players should teach the noobs what a nuke looks like

DeletedUser

I know this one i know this one....its me right :icon_confused:

We're not in a tribe yet Sir Valk of Valkination, once we're together for the premade I'll say you suck then lol.

valk

We're not in a tribe yet Sir Valk of Valkination, once we're together for the premade I'll say you suck then lol.

see shows how much i fail...i failed before i even got the chane to fail at failing :icon_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.