What was your bad and good thing today?

DeletedUser105406

Done & Dusted:
"Onwards"!!

+ I just spent 25 minutes rounding up what I thought was an escaped bird from my poultry-hobbyist neighbors...rattling food then resorting to some nifty net-action before finally getting it back into an enclosure ok.

- I since done some ID research online & now realize it's a female Pheasant (Common Type) i.e. wild (livid??) ggrrrr

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

-I've been pretty depressed lately. I couldn't find a date for prom. Calc AB finals are in 2 weeks. Preexisting self confidence and family issues. Homestuck is on a 2 month hiatus. etc.
+I had to leave school an hour later than normal due to a Prom Committee meeting (lolirony), and I don't have a license, so if I don't get on the bus I have to walk home. The walk is an hour. When I started walking, I was hungry and thirsty. In my backpack was my social studies textbook, and 2 binders. It must have weighed 10 pounds. It was the best walk I've ever had. The flowers were pretty, and the people were friendly. I feel absolutely chipper.

wood-chipper.jpg

Al Swearengen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
[spoil][video=youtube;dkR-Zau3HSM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dkR-Zau3HSM[/video][/spoil]

I actually think this one is good, unlike most of their fans.

DeletedUser

+ played frisbee for the first time in a few years
- realized how quickly im losing my athleticism

Asylum Escapee

good thing: crushed my enemies, saw them driven before me, heard the lamentation of their women

bad thing: I am doing the work of 2 people at my job but am only being paid one wage