What's going on...

DeletedUser

What's going on this world besides IMPACT vs. Riot! ?

These forums are dreadfully boring these days because all I ever see read is something regarding that^, and even that isn't exciting anymore. So, What's been going on in the rest of the world?

In attempt to get something started,

Anything exciting happening with any other top tribes like..

5 Nomads
6 Kraken
7 Rx
8 Urban
9 29ers
10 Waah!
11 Fish
12 M.D.
13 RU

Also, if someone could just sum up what's happened been happening in the Waah! war, and Riot!/Noodle and Riot!/Impact wars. sum up. Sifting through those threads there seems to be a lot of bantering and not much relevant talk.

EDIT: A weekly blog would be awesome, if anyone had the time or any past experience with that sort of thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105276

Waah! beat FS, members ran to WoK and RX some into the LEV family.. Currently cleaning them all up :)

DeletedUser

on the Waah! end we are just cleaning up after our war/trying to stop local tribes inviting refugees ect. ect.

The war was fun though, if you were in it ;)

Basically, FS recruited refugees in K57, we started hitting them, FS kept recruiting, we hit their largest player in K57 with an OP, they hit one of our players while he was being sat with an OP which got him top defender of the day.

We then retaliated by declaring war, made 3 players quit first 2 days or so, then it was a bit of a trench-fight over K57/47 border, with FS making a cluster behind our lines, and we pushing forward on the whole front. Then we made a break with an OP on Johnoo, (a 1.xx mil player) and nabbed the secret in K47. We then started taking him out, along with some smaller players. Then ichangemyname, arguably the best player in FS joined us, and FS collapsed over a period of a few days with players leaving and forming their own tribes/joining other tribes.

I have mailed local tribes, Riot!/Rx/WoK/~LeV~ about recruiting refugees ect, but as it stands, the political side of K47 seems pretty unstable at the moment. There are some good little tribes around though.

DeletedUser

on the Waah! end we are just cleaning up after our war/trying to stop local tribes inviting refugees ect. ect.

Basically, FS recruited refugees in K57, we started hitting them, FS kept recruiting, we hit their largest player in K57 with an OP, they hit one of our players while he was being sat with an OP which got him top defender of the day.

We then retaliated by declaring war, made 3 players quit first 2 days or so, then it was a bit of a trench-fight over K57/47 border, with FS making a cluster behind our lines, and we pushing forward on the whole front. Then we made a break with an OP on Johnoo, (a 1.xx mil player) and nabbed the secret in K47. We then started taking him out, along with some smaller players. Then ichangemyname, arguably the best player in FS joined us, and FS collapsed over a period of a few days with players leaving and forming their own tribes/joining other tribes.

I have mailed local tribes, Riot!/Rx/WoK/~LeV~ about recruiting refugees ect, but as it stands, the political side of K47 seems pretty unstable at the moment. There are some good little tribes around though.

Thank you, this was exactly what I was looking for, things look pretty interesting over in 57/47.

DeletedUser

There's a thread about it already.

3633-you-dont-say.jpg

I do not have the time nor the patience to sift through 26 pages of a thread - probably at least half of which is useless banter/posts - and try to determine what's going on. NZK's post was much more efficient and to the point.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

concise to the point with no bias, i do enjoy most of your posts because they arent full of shit

DeletedUser

concise to the point with no bias, i do enjoy most of your posts because they arent full of shit

He forgot to mention though that a couple of his players also quit. 2 players quit the first week, not 3 in the first "two days or so"

DeletedUser

yep, iliveonthesun was being sat, Mr.Ex went to coplay in IMPACT, and Christopherus001 was moving house to scotland and couldn't get net connected for almost a month, so we had to internal him. Begin II merged into wings.

None of them quit due to incomings though, just their inactivity was highlighted in the war (we were hoping they could hold on, although traveling to a library for 3 hours per day to play TW isn't exactly awesome) which is unfortunate.

On the FS side, hyelife quit as soon as he got to 3-4k incomings, despe quit as soon as war broke out, or maybe a few days before, and armstrong abandoned his account, but he didnt mail me he quit. Armstrong then came back 2 or so weeks later to play again, but not very actively. So that was the three players who quit just before/within 2 days of war being declared.

Its probably important to note that the declaration of war was NOT the beginning of hostilities. We had 90 or so caps on FS players, and had already hit despe very hard. FS retaliated with a tribal OP on iliveonthesun, and it was when the first incomings started hitting (they had to travel 1-2 days to hit) that I declared war on the forums.

Deleted User - 10770065

yep, iliveonthesun was being sat, Mr.Ex went to coplay in IMPACT, and Christopherus001 was moving house to scotland and couldn't get net connected for almost a month, so we had to internal him. Begin II merged into wings.

None of them quit due to incomings though, just their inactivity was highlighted in the war (we were hoping they could hold on, although traveling to a library for 3 hours per day to play TW isn't exactly awesome) which is unfortunate.

On the FS side, hyelife quit as soon as he got to 3-4k incomings, despe quit as soon as war broke out, or maybe a few days before, and armstrong abandoned his account, but he didnt mail me he quit. Armstrong then came back 2 or so weeks later to play again, but not very actively. So that was the three players who quit just before/within 2 days of war being declared.

Its probably important to note that the declaration of war was NOT the beginning of hostilities. We had 90 or so caps on FS players, and had already hit despe very hard. FS retaliated with a tribal OP on iliveonthesun, and it was when the first incomings started hitting (they had to travel 1-2 days to hit) that I declared war on the forums.

True, but I know someone from FS who did particularly well with the same sort of scenario, or even worse :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

True, but I know someone from FS who did particularly well with the same sort of scenario, or even worse :icon_wink:

He also had a million more points and no-one opped him.

So your point is invalid. Besides this isn't a riot vs impact or FS vs Waah! thread so if you want to talk about it more then go over there ;)

DeletedUser

Besides this isn't a riot vs impact or FS vs Waah! thread so if you want to talk about it more then go over there ;)

No it isn't. It's a what's going on thread, which is basically a free for all thread when you think about it.