What's going on...

DeletedUser

Ankaar, have you been playing since you disbanded ~FS~?

I disbanded FS only after every active player had left , other than perhaps kyselina and Noreth.
And yes, you know me. Hardcore through and through.

Have you been on this world? Ive missed your insane ego.

DeletedUser

yep, iliveonthesun was being sat, Mr.Ex went to coplay in IMPACT, and Christopherus001 was moving house to scotland and couldn't get net connected for almost a month, so we had to internal him. Begin II merged into wings.

None of them quit due to incomings though, just their inactivity was highlighted in the war (we were hoping they could hold on, although traveling to a library for 3 hours per day to play TW isn't exactly awesome) which is unfortunate.

On the FS side, hyelife quit as soon as he got to 3-4k incomings, despe quit as soon as war broke out, or maybe a few days before, and armstrong abandoned his account, but he didnt mail me he quit. Armstrong then came back 2 or so weeks later to play again, but not very actively. So that was the three players who quit just before/within 2 days of war being declared.

Its probably important to note that the declaration of war was NOT the beginning of hostilities. We had 90 or so caps on FS players, and had already hit despe very hard. FS retaliated with a tribal OP on iliveonthesun, and it was when the first incomings started hitting (they had to travel 1-2 days to hit) that I declared war on the forums.

Your really making me feel like a quitter lol
But true. I quit when I started noticing over 1.5k incoming. I tried to scan through the incoming's but it really became a hassle and waste of time since my son who was only 4 months old at the time needed his Dad more then the game. Don't regret it but maybe sometime in the future I will return.

DeletedUser

I disbanded FS only after every active player had left , other than perhaps kyselina and Noreth.

And yes, you know me. Hardcore through and through.

Have you been on this world? Ive missed your insane ego.
Only for a couple weeks. ;)

Glad to know you remembered me for something. :p

DeletedUser

29ers are finished. It really had nothing to do with war or anything. Just activity and motivation. The truly actively participating players were left went on to Play. Small are they are right now (ranked 11 with 25 members), they can definitely be a major threat to nearby tribes. Especially after they eat up the remaining 29ers and nearly double in size.

I don't blame the players who hopped over to Play. The 29ers obviously weren't going anywhere further. Especially after picking up all the scrappy players we did. Even myself, I'll include in that group of players. Soon as I lost interest in playing, I barely grew. That unfortunately is what seemed to happen with the rest of the tribe as well. They either lost interest in the game, so just idled by at the same points or were just too inexperienced to grow. So it's a shame, but it was necessary for the active players to join the other active players of Play in order to keep advancing in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That doesnt mean they didnt profit peegris.

And nobody recruited the one you lot seem to care about the most ;)

DeletedUser

Oh, you seemed as if you were saying it wasnt profit, it was theft.

DeletedUser

They didn't profit anything, they didn't recruit Menetheren :lol:
Contaberan is not in Unity any more.
would you please correct your signature before concerning about whole of the world :d kidding.

Deleted User - 10770065

Contaberan is not in Unity any more.
would you please correct your signature before concerning about whole of the world :d kidding.

[spoil]
9e5e03df9783e3ce725574a3599d6302.png
[/spoil]

wut?

Maybe you should correct yourself first :lol: