Whats Your Date Of Birth

DeletedUser62440

^ What do you mean. My birthday is on the 13th, it's an awesome number and no i'm not a wizard or a superstitious freak or nothin

DeletedUser70389

my set up was correct, thats how we write ours here in the U.S... in goes mm/dd/yy

DeletedUser

29/09/94. My dad was born on the 13th of August and he was born on a Friday.

DeletedUser

I broke my leg on Friday 13th, and 1 year later on the same date, again Friday 13th - torn up knee ligaments
Oh, did I forget to mention those injuries changed my life as I was a promising soccer player?

DeletedUser

I broke my leg on Friday 13th, and 1 year later on the same date, again Friday 13th - torn up knee ligaments
Oh, did I forget to mention those injuries changed my life as I was a promising soccer player?

Woot soccer owns.

:)

Injuries suck lol.

DeletedUser

i have never broke a bone in my life but i have played rugby 4 4 years and football b4 rugby for 3

AND RUGBY OWNS

DeletedUser

"Soccer"? It's football. ;) Unlucky Weed, but life is unfair and you don't always get what you want.

I'm born on the 3rd of July, and I'm younger than all (I think) of you

DeletedUser

Friday is a day which in many pagan religions and old cultures was linked with bad luck, a prime example would be that of maritime superstition saying it brings bad luck to start a new voyage on a Friday.

That the number 13 is an unlucky number I totally disagree with tho... there are roughly 13 cycles of the moon a year, and a woman has roughly 13 menstrual cycles in a year... 13 is a "natural" number and it's rather the Christians who've put it down as unlucky, not the rest