Which tribe has the potential to win?

DeletedUser

Honestly, it's all getting funnier. You are taking GSM's word that we are in control of them, we are NOT in control of them what so ever, they are obviously bluffing you to save their asses.

It is clear the Ebola & Pox are the only ones part of our family, the other two wouldn't even reach the name requirements & whilst you sit there posting stats & stating this is a war, I'm still laughing how we are putting in minimal effort into something you are calling a war.

S-D haven't taken recaps, but they have snatched very recent nobled villages from us. The loyalty was already low & without a church, reason as to your remarks being absolutely pointless. Meanwhile it seems you are begging for a war? Surely you don't want to put yourself way onto the radar and get re-rimmed?

To me you guys must have some bad leadership going over there if your Duke is practically begging for a war.

DeletedUser

Ebola control GSM even if they dont want too/dont see it that way. GSM are spineless.

DeletedUser

I am sorry but i need to post this again..

Why is a 1.804.758 point rim tribe taking to the external forums to publicly state how they joined a world late and some bigger meanie tribes are picking on them?

Ebola and Pox are a family tribe, you clearly have no clue as to what is going on. those other smaller tribes your throwing about have no affiliation with Ebola or Pox.

Right lets break this down for you.

1 -GSM you claim is a "Family tribe" - "under control" etc..

p4OTPsT.png

VT2Dhs9.png

2 - -=SH=-

Kec2xFQ.png

Ebola and Pox are one, they have always been one when the two biggest tribes of K66 merged. it is common knowledge not some "conspiracy your trying to make out.

I also love it when the terms "internaling" are thrown around. there are whats called as players who do not make the cut, who are inactive / quit or simply do not have the time to play. why should villages like this be left to waste? - i think there is quite a bit of "jealousy" from other players who see this and cry foul.. heck we all know you would do the same :icon_rolleyes:

which brings me down to my final point, you are a Rim tribe a tiny rim tribe who takes to the external forums and whines about "bullying / conspiracy etc.."

sure you are not the first to cry on the externals buy my god you have been the loudest :lol:

DeletedUser

which brings me down to my final point, you are a Rim tribe a tiny rim tribe who takes to the external forums and whines about "bullying / conspiracy etc.."

sure you are not the first to cry on the externals buy my god you have been the loudest :lol:

By God we have a man who is finally making some sense. Welcome sir :)

DeletedUser

5. S-D only lost 5 villages to the four tribes combined, how can "a lot" be recaps?

Recaps can mean that they capped a village of another tribe and you RECAPPED it...

Put some intelligence in your posts please. The fact you wont even put your ign on here proves you dont even deserve to be talking.

DeletedUser

What makes this even more funny (for those interested in facts) is if you look at S-D's members on the 8th most of GSM's highest point players left GSM and joined S-D.

Not even 5 days later S-D are on the forums complaining about GSM and how Ebola/Pox are controlling them.

WTF seriously :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser116223

GSM's duke is "monkydluffy", "monkydluffy" is brother of "that black kid", how this tribe is not controlled by Ebola?
The second in command in GSM is a player called "bootylicious" which is sat by ebola for weeks from their start.
All those noble you pointed out are internals of GSM, being abused by Ebola/Pox since they are controlling that tribe.
That's why already a group of GSM players moved to me, because they were tired of bashing for and controlled by Ebola.
They knew that big ebola accounts would internal them.

Its really funny saying that gsm is not your tribe when yesterday malec send us a circular mail saying that ebola family is attacking us cause we broke the nap with gsm...

Maybe i am blind and this tribe before 15 days had this name ''tmb that michonne bushers'' and not tbb(that black bushers).

1 more lie about gsm and i will post my strong print screens.Ι Just let you exposed all players who read this forum can see whats is going on.

This is the way you try to win this server when the other tribes have wars you just merge with other tribes and then big accounts internal with no cost.

Last edited:

DeletedUser67579

1 my tribe is ok by the time we talk.
2 we are at war with these tribes(of the same family?) we have incoming nukes,nobles and fakes and they consider us as enemies in their diplomacy.we are their only enemies also.what else to be in war?
3 yesterday we had at least 10 incoming noble trains from -=SH=- ,and we have incoming nobles for the weekend from ebola-Pox-GSM

Sorry but this is really quite funny, but it also the cry of every small that tribe falls to the expansion plans of larger tribes. Not the first time we have heard this on 76 but it the first time a tribe we are eating to expand and clean our area brought it to the externals. You are marked red only to make it easier for our members to see you on the map as they choose which villages to take next.

DeletedUser

GSM's duke is "monkydluffy", "monkydluffy" is brother of "that black kid", how this tribe is not controlled by Ebola?
The second in command in GSM is a player called "bootylicious" which is sat by ebola for weeks from their start.
All those noble you pointed out are internals of GSM, being abused by Ebola/Pox since they are controlling that tribe.
That's why already a group of GSM players moved to me, because they were tired of bashing for and controlled by Ebola.
They knew that big ebola accounts would internal them.

Its really funny saying that gsm is not your tribe when yesterday malec send us a circular mail saying that ebola family is attacking us cause we broke the nap with gsm...

Maybe i am blind and this tribe before 15 days had this name ''tmb that michonne bushers'' and not tbb(that black bushers).

1 more lie about gsm and i will post my strong print screens.Ι Just let you exposed all players who read this forum can see whats is going on.

This is the way you try to win this server when the other tribes have wars you just merge with other tribes and then big accounts internal with no cost.

Yeah... TBB = Those Black Bashers. Pretty sure thats not the same as TEB = Those Ebola Bashers. TBB stopped bashing for TBK a long long time ago, and if there were/are still a few players left that are bashing for him in GSM - they STILL have no affiliation with Ebola.

Face the music please, you are a tiny tribe - other tribes want to eat you as you pose an easy meal. Stop making connections where none exist just because you are under attack on multiple fronts by multiple tribes, that have no affiliation to Ebola.

7164ddfeda5bf0d6c1f80f515dd2bb9f.gif

^ Totally internals, thats why GSM players are being eaten against their will...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Based on the evidence here, it's obvious that GSM is working for Ebola, but I think -=SH=- just happened to be attacking S-D at same time as a coincidence. I see in the message that is posted here from malec, he clearly stated they are going to attack S-D because of GSM, so not sure why still some people here are denying that.

I think actions in Ebola/Pox/GSM vs S-D are already more interesting than the actions in Ya Bro vs Shrekd.

Side 1:
Tribes: Ebola, Pox, GSM
Side 2:
Tribes: S-D

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 448
Side 2: 87
Difference: 361

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 20
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,959,008
Side 2: 257,156
Difference: 1,701,852

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,788
Side 2: 62,466
Difference: 36,678

chart

DeletedUser

Look it should be pretty damn easy to understand this.

Ebola - GSM = No affiliation.

That Black Kid - GSM = He may still have a few bashers in there...

Still saying Ebola and GSM are related is farfetched.

mbaxx

I like how they think they are the spartans in the thermopylae battle. dude, just get it straight. Doesnt feel weird to be eaten? what kind of help do you expect to gain on the externals?
please stop spaming this thread with your nonsense and make your own topic. Here we are talking about any tribe that has chance to win the world. And your tribe its just food. Again, make your own topic to complain about Ebola. Send some hate mails too. But leave this thread to be interesting again :)

DeletedUser

let us know better who is the "spartan" here. and dude its not thermopylae!!! jesus christ dude, its a greek word do not translate it in english

@deathpact said "Ebola - GSM = No affiliation "

come on dude we are not fools

ps. let the battle begin!!

mbaxx

let us know better who is the "spartan" here. and dude its not thermopylae!!! jesus christ dude, its a greek word do not translate it in english

@deathpact said "Ebola - GSM = No affiliation "

come on dude we are not fools

ps. let the battle begin!!
okay then: Θερμοπυλῶν. do you understand it? also :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae

now after i have the proof of your iq you should stop posting here.

P.S,: translate your name here :))))

DeletedUser116223

I sayed i would let you exposed with lies about gsm and then i will post.
Ebola is a tribe which controls 4 continents with 0 wars.
They make academys,allys,and family tribes and then their leadership internal the members from family tribes.

The only enemy of ebola is s-d,gsm is nap so how larxus attacked a player in nap?lols
http://prntscr.com/56rr26 -your diplomacy
http://prntscr.com/56mk64-ebola members talking about gsm saying that they organise them
http://prntscr.com/56mke9-same here
http://prntscr.com/54kzhx this is gsm forum.your player is leaving his tribe to go sp and saying that he continues to lead from bootylicious and after he post in gsm forums from this account.

i think all now can see what kind of tribe is ebola.

mbaxx

and you just proved what we are saying since you brought this stupid topic to the externals. 95% of Ebola has no affiliation to GSM. We are thinking they are annoying, etc. could you crawl under your rock now?

however. back to the actual thread....any new ideas about who can win this slow world?:)

DeletedUser

Thanks for proving that the only person with any hold over GSM is That Black Kid, and Larxus who happens to be his friend.

Nothing to do with Ebola :)

DeletedUser116223

You have nap with this tribe the 2 dukes are sitted by ebola players but you dont control this tribe.
Gsm is udner alliens control maybe.

Yesterday i send some attacks to -=SH=- and after 10 minutes i had incoming attacks from ebola players.
I am sure in a week or 2 this tribe will change name or they may go to gsm

Continue internal and barbarian nobling now sorry interrupting

DeletedUser84663

any new ideas about who can win this slow world?:)
new ideas? No...

wait... I know... an awesome rim tribe that a top core tribe will merge into... therefore a rim tribe will win the world YaY
(anyone for "Make a Deal"?)