Which tribe has the potential to win?

DeletedUser

Maybe you want to let them have them and then, after a month noble our villages??? step out from DuckTown

DeletedUser116223

You spam on this forum and i checked what villages you noble....

Rank 13 Megan Plox Ebola......
od 59 Megan Plox [Ebola]....

first village 700 points barbarian
20 barbarian villages :icon_redface:
44 INTERNAL NOBLES :icon_eek:(i bet you are council member and you noble your members,ther is no other way to noble 44 internal in 3 months server)

you should try this game better
http://www.tribalhugs.net/

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You spam on this forum and i checked what villages you noble....

Rank 13 Megan Plox Ebola......
od 59 Megan Plox [Ebola]....

first village 700 points barbarian
20 barbarian villages :icon_redface:
44 INTERNAL NOBLES :icon_eek:(i bet you are council member and you noble your members,ther is no other way to noble 44 internal in 3 months server)

you should try this game better
http://www.tribalhugs.net/

I spam the forum? Not sure about that one, was you trying to give me some hardcore burn with that comment lmao? But yes I love eating the internals! (Usually from start of the world further into mid-game a lot of the top ranked players do have more of a ratio of internalling)

If you are trying to reflect my OD on anything, it sits in a fairly high position for someone who is internalling like crazy & nobling barbs. Maybe there's more to it than you possibly think. But hey that's for me to know and you to find out!

DeletedUser

Sorry but that is the most laughable post i've ever seen.

Don't try to make them/your own big, we nobled villages within your "territory" & you snatched them as soon as we nobled them.

.... That was the whole point of my post, im saying S-D wont take Ebola nobling in their territory. Hence why i said "S-D won't be bullied". Im glad you understand the concept though lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

.... That was the whole point of my post, im saying S-D wont take Ebola nobling in their territory. Hence why i said "S-D won't be bullied". Im glad you understand the concept though lol.

I don't think you understand tho. What you are doing is not exactly much of an achievement. Taking newly nobled villages is not rocket science. But, I understand if you need to flex your muscles :D Also, I don't think its personal towards S-D, you're just in the wrong place at the wrong time :p.

DeletedUser

I don't think you understand tho. What you are doing is not exactly much of an achievement. Taking newly nobled villages is not rocket science. But, I understand if you need to flex your muscles :D Also, I don't think its personal towards S-D, you're just in the wrong place at the wrong time :p.

*sigh* I was never flexing any muscles. I also never said taking newly nobled villages was a big achievement. I was simply pointing out that there is a rim tribe that has a spine.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

*sigh* I was never flexing any muscles. I also never said taking newly nobled villages was a big achievement. I was simply pointing out that there is a rim tribe that has a spine.:icon_rolleyes:

You say its not an achievement but then you go and point out that a rim tribe having a spine is worth discussing? So... its not worth talking about but its worth pointing out? You seem a bit confused.

mbaxx

yeah..im the subject here:) i nobled 4 small barbs on the rim just because i was bored. And these guys op-ed me. yep, they actually made an op against 4 villages of 500 points with no wall or church. 4 glorious players fought bravely to reclaim their land. Now they are here to brag about it.
q: Why the hell do rim tribes always think that they are better than core ones?

DeletedUser

You say its not an achievement but then you go and point out that a rim tribe having a spine is worth discussing? So... its not worth talking about but its worth pointing out? You seem a bit confused.

If a sports team defeats a smaller, weaker team the sports annalists still talk about it, even though it is not a big achievement. I never said it was not worth talking about either, but I'd love it if you would quit putting words in my mouth you seem to only be confusing yourself buddy. Also I'd say about anything is worth talking about/pointing out on these dead forums lol

And mbaxx, you werent the only one nobled. And i also pointed out that they were small pointed villages. Its amusing how much you guys are taking offense to my post if you guys are so 'glorious' of players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116223

s-d is a small tribe,we joined before 1 month w76,this is the only reason we are behind.

S-D has 350 villages 1.589.171 points and we have 4 tribes attacking us.

3 Ebola 10.391.494 11.750.241 55 213.641 1629 7.213
7 Pox 3.526.286 3.834.047 53 72.341 668 5.740
18 -=SH=- 1.098.270 1.152.519 49 23.521 234 4.925
23 GSM 702.887 702.887 36 19.525 154 4.564

we play tribal wars you play http://www.tribalhugs.net/ .
its hard for us to survive with no support from big tribes (maybe cause we are not bushers or academy of any tribe) but we are going to play the game till the end.

i just wonder big tribes dont fight each other ?

DeletedUser

yeah..im the subject here:) i nobled 4 small barbs on the rim just because i was bored. And these guys op-ed me. yep, they actually made an op against 4 villages of 500 points with no wall or church. 4 glorious players fought bravely to reclaim their land. Now they are here to brag about it.
q: Why the hell do rim tribes always think that they are better than core ones?

nice story mbaxx. really cute!! the big player (at least you have many villages) came to our corr to take some smalls villages just for fun, during the little silly war that we have. cause the other players dont know about our story doesn t mean that they are fools. You came to our core to take these villages and see if we gonna respond and take them back. if we do not respond you will grow up the villages and after 15 days (with prem) gonna attack us from them. Unfortunately we took the villages and now you tell a fairy tail.

q. why the big players think that they are the best ?

DeletedUser

If you guys are stating you are such a small tribe - yet you are putting yourself all over the externals putting yourself way onto the radar.

I'm no where near S-D but I am able to comment and back my own tribe up on facts. You are only making a fool out of yourself 'bigging' it up claiming such poor way to gain achievements. You snatched newly nobled villages and on a church world even with plenty of defense landing afterwards, if there is no church there not much can be done, I'm not underestimating anybody. But it's poor of a smaller tribe to claim they are nobling a big tribe 'easily' but really you are just snatching villages we nobled recently in the K you are based in.

I praise you for having good knowledge on actually understanding the concept of trying to dominate a K, by keeping other tribes out and taking villages from them in that K. But if you are going to want it to be an achievement many can comment on and say well done, it needs to be a concept where you are taking villages that ain't recently nobled - Which i'd love to see you guys give a go.

Anyhow..

"q. why the big players think that they are the best ?" - I think it's much proven big & fast growing players are the ones that win worlds not the smaller ones..

"i just wonder big tribes dont fight each other ?" - There is a recent declaration thread in this worlds forum if you haven't already noticed? Additionally, worlds usually go by defeating the smaller tribes around them securing many areas & then the big tribes fight it out.
"q: Why the hell do rim tribes always think that they are better than core ones?" - I have to comment on this one Mbaxx lol - rim tribes won W30

DeletedUser116223

You make a mistake.
You started talking about us and we should reply.
The player that did the post with the stats wasnt ours...

I dont see any big war on stats btw

DeletedUser

Pretty sure Slippery Sausage is S-D...

Also pretty sure his in-game name is Dark Gaze. But I could be wrong :p

DeletedUser

You make a mistake.
You started talking about us and we should reply.
The player that did the post with the stats wasnt ours...

I dont see any big war on stats btw

Nope you started talking about us. And surely that guy who brought it up knows you guys well then or something. Either way you did come on and back him up making it out to be such an achievement.
What was my mistake by the way? And it recently started, besides it's not my tribe who is in that war so why would I care.

aldwins19

To make it fun and annoying for the king of the hill.

Why don't we all agree to send 1 nuke to the top player?

Just 1 nuke won't hurt you.

Imagine getting 1 dollar from all citizens of USA, thats alot of money.

DeletedUser

To make it fun and annoying for the king of the hill.

Why don't we all agree to send 1 nuke to the top player?

Just 1 nuke won't hurt you.

Imagine getting 1 dollar from all citizens of USA, thats alot of money.

Who is the top player you are talking about?

DeletedUser

Wait what Ebola are at war with S-D? Just another RN / Taco / fear? ( too many to count ) small tribes who where infected and fell apart.

why publicly post on the externals when we ALL know like the rest you will soon be crying for a merger / hell the spy's are already reporting information in exchange for protection lol just like every other rim tribe who thought they where "big".